Becoming the bully's fucktoy (Open - PM interest)

• Thread starter ForeverIllinois
  • Start date
I reached down and scooped up some of my cum from her tit and fed it to her, feeling her moment of revulsion as she sucked it off my finger tips. "That is $50.00 you have worked off of his debt," I said.

I really wanted to pound her through a mattress. Seeing her still on her knees, her eyes flicking between my cock and my eyes was turning me on again. I picked her up off the floor by her armpits and said, "Let's go, you need cleaned up," I reached between her legs and twined my fingers in her bush and pulled, "And this shit has to go."

I held her by the chin, and kissed her deeply, passionately, possessively, my tongue thrusting into her mouth. I could taste the saltiness of the small amount of cum that was in her mouth and twined my tongue with hers, immersing myself into her mouth and the kiss.

I moaned in pleasure as she yielded, her body molding into mine as she accepted the kiss and began kissing me back. "Now show me your bathroom."

"That is $50.00 you have worked off of his debt,"

"Just $50.00?" I thought in my head as I sucked his cum, which he more or less force fed to me. I tasted the salty sticky cum; I licked as much of it as I could off of his finger. That is, before he picked me up effortlessly.

"Let's go, you need cleaned up,"
"Yes...Yes, sir."

He reached to my trimmed hair around my pussy, pulling on a few short hairs before saying:

"And this shit has to go."
"Yes, sir." I replied obediently.

He looked at me for a second, cupping my chin and forcing my eyes to look at his. I could see that he was proud of his work - he made me submit to his sickest desires but I wasn't planning on staying around long enough for him to get his ultimate wish...to fuck me. I needed a plan but I needed to be careful about it. I was sure that the next 'disciplinary' action of his would be to split me in two with that hard dick.

He kissed me hard, just as much as before. The fact that I was still semi-soaked with his cum didn't deter him much, if at all. The only thing different from before was that I was actually enjoying myself with this kiss. I let go and melted in it. The raw power he gave out, crushing me with his desire, felt too damn good. I found my hands running down his back and he pinned me against the wall.

He broke the kiss not too long after, to say:

"Now show me your bathroom."

I wanted to ask him "which bathroom?" but quickly realized that it would have been a mistake. I nodded instead, saying "Yes sir. Follow me." before having my hand on the rail and using it to support myself after all of that. I knew...no, I could feel his eyes focusing on my ass while I walked and I didn't want to know what else he had planned for me and my poor body.

Eventually, I led him to the second floor of the my parents' home. My bedroom was the third door down the hall, but for now...I needed to show him the bathroom like he wanted. It was the first door when I opened it, the sparkling clean white floor, the wood pattern walls and the glass shower revealed themselves. I walked in with him close behind and I said:

"Here we go, sir."

I followed her up the stairs watching her ass which was even better to look at than it was to grope. Part of me wondered how long it would take for her to loosen up enough for me to fuck her up that dark tunnel. A smirk crossed my face and figured that I would find out soon enough.

I looked around the bathroom and saw the shower stall and aimed her toward it. There was a built in stool for sitting in the far corner from the multi-head shower that aimed at the center of the stall from the front and top.

I turned on the water and turned the temperature to a little hotter than warm and said, "Come on."

I spied the shaving cream and razor next to the flowery bottle of soap and picked them up. "Soak your self well, and turn this way," I said as I sat on the stool. After she soaked well I lathered her patch of hair with the shaving cream, making sure to get her well lathered.

Glancing up, "Don't be nervous, I will be gentle," I said warmly as I gave her the first swipe eliminating her hair above her pussy.

"Come on. Soak your self well, and turn this way,

I nervously walked into the shower - half expecting him to start viciously biting me or finger me into I beg him to stop. I did go in and soaked myself with the warm water. I couldn't believe that he was actually going to shave me there; his attitude, once again, astonishing me. I turned and saw the razor in his hand and immediately tensed up with anxiety.

"Don't be nervous, I will be gentle," he spoke gently before swiping a bit of my trimmed hair out of the way. Only about two or three swipes to go, I guess...

"Yes, sir." I responded simply as I held onto the wall, trying to keep steady. I was scared for my life right now and I wasn't planning on moving an inch while he continued this charade.

I took gentle slow strokes with the razor, making sure simultaneously shaving her bald and not nicking her with the razor. Talk about a joy kill. A nicked mons has to be one of the more legitimate joy kill. Kind of like getting a kick in the balls.

Once done I washed her and ran the back of my hand across the area to check the smoothness. Nodding, I reapplied shaving cream across the area again and started shaving her again. After the second time through I rubbed my cheek across the area and smiled in satisfaction.

I ran a hand between her legs and pulled her forward by her ass and kiss her on her slit right above her clit.

By this time, my cock was semi hard again and I looked up at her. ":Let's go downstairs and see what there is to drink, I am thirsty." Looking at her pussy, "And after that, I plan drinking directly from here."

I breathed in heavily as he rested his face against my now completely shaved pussy. I nearly shivered in anticipation when he pulled me by the ass and kissed me in the area he just stroked with the razor. It was just how he liked it, from the look of things.

"Let's go downstairs and see what there is to drink, I am thirsty and after that, I plan drinking directly from here."

The words completely slipped out of my mouth, against my better judgement.

"If you want alcohol, there's some in my parents room, they keep the better stuff there...sir."

I covered my mouth after saying that. Oh god.

I looked up at her after she offered that her folks kept the good stuff in their room. I could see the shock on her face at offering something to me, and smiled at the progress we were making already.

I kissed the nipple of her right tit, and nibbled on it gently. "Good. Wait here, and wash up completely, I will be right back."

I went down stairs and picked up my pants and pulled her phone from them and turned it on. I began flipping through her photos as I walked up the stairs and turned toward the bathroom. I leaned against the door frame as I continued looking at them. She was certainly proud of herself. There must have been some five hundred selfies. Some of them included models that were pretty well known.

"Ready, sweety?" I asked. "I am really thirsty."

I bit my bottom lip as he kissed and nibbled on my breast for a moment. "Another taste of what's to come..." I thought to myself, as I eyed him carefully.

"Good. Wait here, and wash up completely, I will be right back."

I waited here. I was actually obedient enough to stay in place and not run away like I should have. It really didn't cross my mind; I waited in place, wondering what he'd do next. By the time the thought of actually escaping crossed my mind, he was already by the door of the bathroom...with my phone in his hands. I wanted to take it away from him but that probably wouldn't have been a great idea. Just bide your time, Ellie...

"Ready, sweety? I am really thirsty." he stated.

"I'm ready...sweety." I said, the last word taking a little effort to let out.

I walked out of the bathroom with him, eying my old bedroom for a second. I thought of leading us in there and telling him that I'd bring the alcohol, but the second that I paused at the door, he eyed the bedroom and took note of the incredibly pink walls and Disney ornaments. He nearly scoffed before saying:

"Fuck. No."

This...was going to be a problem.

"Don't worry honey, it's not in here." I said calmly before bringing him over to my parents bedroom.

It was incredibly nice, as you can imagine. There was a massive king sized bed in front of us, along with a large mirror by one of the walls, a beautiful dresser and night table and of course, a liquor cabinet not too far off from the window. In there was the most expensive liquor that you could imagine, and this asshole planned on drinking it.

I lead him to the cabinet and opened it up for him.

"Anything in there is yours. Help yourself, sir."

I looked into the alcohol cabinet and I don't think I have heard of half of the stuff in there. A bottle in the middle caught my eye which had a label Remy Martin Louis XIII. It was about half gone, far more than any of the other bottles, so I pulled it out and poured some into a snifter.

I smelled it and it was amazing, then I took a sip and felt the fiery liquid flow over my tongue and down my throat. It certainly would get you hammered if you drank it fast enough. I handed the cognac snifter to her and pulled a bottle of water out, and drained it.

I looked around the room and saw the huge bed against the wall and walked over to it pulling the duvet off and throwing it on the floor. I looked at the silken sheets and whistled. I pulled the top sheet off, and said, "Sit on the bed after you drink that."

Taking the sheet I ripped strips from it, five of them to be precise, and walked over to the bed. "Lie down on the bed and spread your arms and legs out."

Oh god, he aiming for the bed now...

My heart raced as I thought of a way out of this mess. Maybe I could just convince him to suck on his cock again? It was easy enough and could calm down his arousal just a bit more? Anyway, so he tossed a thousand dollar duvet like it was nothing; I nearly winced at the sight, as my parents would have thrown a fit if any of us had done that. I shook off those thoughts as more serious matters came up.

"Sit on the bed after you drink that."

I really didn't want to, but I drank down that old wine that was stored here since God knows when. It was...some powerful stuff. The liquid burned its way down my throat and I nearly coughed from the intensity of it.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your arms and legs out."

"Can't we...go downstairs? Or drink some more?" I asked but his glare made me quickly get myself on the bed. "Sorry, sir." I said before I lied down and did as I was told - I spread my arms out on the surface, as well as my legs. I was nervous, that much was obvious from my heavy breathing. I just didn't know what he was about to do...

I started at the head of the bed on the left side and tide one of the strips to the frame, and then secured her arm off to the side with the silk remnant of the sheet. I repeated the process three more times, left side at the foot, then right side at the foot and right side at the head, and soon she was tied down to the bed.

When I finished, I stood at the foot of the bed, and took a series of photos of her. Wide angle, zoom in of her snatch, tits, face, everything I could think of. Afterward, I texted the photos to myself and crawled onto the bed and settled between her legs. "I believe I told you that you were going to beg me to fuck you before I did, the time is coming."

I ran my hands along her legs, avoiding her pussy for now as I sat there staring at her. Over and over light touches, broken occasionally by little pinches of her skin. I must have sat there fifteen minutes just playing with her legs, not touching her where she wanted me to touch her the most. "Ask me to touch your pussy," I said.

A whimper came from her, which I took as her asking, and I adjusted myself to where I lay face down with my face just above her pussy which was opening up slightly again. I blew across her slit, then lowered my mouth and licked along the edge of her lower lips. first the left side, then the right. OVer and over until she began squirming under my tongue. "Remember, you have to beg for it sweety."

I had no idea what he was doing, until I felt the distinct silk fabric being wrapped around my left arm. Then to my right arm. Then to both of my feet. Before I even knew what hit me, I was tied down to the mattress. I wiggled my body against it and saw that I was held down tightly and getting out wasn't going to be easy. That's when I saw a glimpse of him with my phone. Just what the hell was he doing?

I tried to move my head upwards, each to see his actions with my phone. Unfortunately, my two big tits obstructed my view and all I could see was my own skin.

"I believe I told you that you were going to beg me to fuck you before I did, the time is coming."

No...Oh god...

He was torturing me. His hand was doing everything it could to stimulate all those emotions that were running high just moments ago - the fear, the humiliation and the pleasure. I winced as his hand slid down my long legs, his fingers tracing the smooth skin. He would pinch my skin occasionally, before moving towards my inner thighs...and diverting the path before going back on my knees. I bit my bottom lip, trying to avoid making any noises for ten or so minutes.

"Ask me to touch your pussy,"

I whimpered. It's all the response that I could give and he seemed to take it. He moved on the bed and I felt his face near my opening. I felt that hot breath of his touch my inner lips and that hot lick on the sensitive surface. I squirmed on the bed, my body aching for more. My mind sure didn't want it, but my body was all his.

"Remember, you have to beg for it sweety."

"Ugh..." I groaned as his tongue continued teasing my lips. My hands were able to grip onto the mattress, my nails digging in with this frustration and anxiety. I breathed in and out a few times, before finally succumbing to this...this...pleasure.

"Please...Please touch my pussy." I cooed.

Music to my ears when she asked my to touch her pussy. And touch it I did. I continued licking the outside of her labia, using my nose to occasionally brush against her clit. I used my hands to press her tied up legs a little further apart, giving me better access to her dripping wet snatch.

She tasted much like sweet water taffy and she was free flowing all over my face and down the crack of her ass. I pressed a thumb against her rosebud as I clamped my mouth on her clit sucking at it furiously as I flicked my tongue against it.

Not moving my mouth away from her, I said, "No cumming until I fuck you and no fucking until you beg me for it, bitch." I could feel her tense and relax with each word ad my teeth scraped along the top of her nub. She thrust her hips up and down, and my thumb slid up her ass with one of the thrusts.

"Oooh...Oooh..."

My soft moans filled the air as his mouth claimed my inner lips. I couldn't see his face, or what he was doing - I felt it. I felt that tongue play with my clit and I felt his mouth suck on it like there was no tomorrow. I felt that heated breath flow towards my pussy, the moisture of it teasing me. Making me want more.

I felt my juices, my arousal, drip down my thigh and towards the curvature of my ass cheeks. My toes gripped against the mattress as he tortured me with this humiliating arousal.

"No cumming until I fuck you and no fucking until you beg me for it, bitch."

"I...I won't beg!" I protested, though I'm not quite sure it if it was to spite him or because I wanted him to punish me. Either way, I soon yelped as his teeth scarped the top of my nub. I groaned at the slight pain and pleasure, my hips thrusting up and down as my body squirmed against his touch. His hand going to my ass, possessing it with a greedy squeeze, I wasn't sure how I'd be able to take more of this.

"AHHH!"
I moaned "No! No!"

The fact this hot piece of work was squirming under me was amazing, and best of all, she was striving so hard to resist enjoying what I was doing and failing miserably. As she approached an orgasm I backed off, keeping her from cumming before it was time.

I licked at her clit slowly, changing the pace which work almost as well as the reset button on a phone. I still had a thumb up her ass and began twisting it left and right inside her, my every intention to keep her at the edge of an orgasm, and that so close she could feel it's inevitability, and the frustration of not getting it.

The feel of the silk sheet under my body was sensuous, maybe more than anything I had ever felt, and resolved to purchase some for myself as soon as possible. I raised my head far enough that she could see my quim coated face, and asked, "Ready yet? I can keep you like this for as long as I want."

"Ready yet? I can keep you like this for as long as I want."

Was I awake? Or was I dreaming?

I hated this asshole. I hated him for having come in and put me down like this. I was a god damn star; I was a model that traveled the world and was at my prime. I reached where I was not because of my body, but because of my personality and inner drive...and here was some jerk, the same age as my younger brother who was treating me like a piece of meat; a pair of big tits and ass that was his to play with.

I hated myself most of all for this..

"Ohhh!" I moaned and squirmed on bed. "Fuck me! Please!"

"finally," I thought.

I began kissing my way up her body, leaving a trail of saliva and quim as I moved up. I stopped at each of her tits, sucking her diamond like nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them, across them.

As my mouth finally found hers, the head of my rock hard cock found her wanton opening. I thrust my tongue into her mouth as I pressed the head of my cock into her. For a moment I thought it wouldn't fit. She was so fucking snug that if she wasn't as wet as she was, I probably would have done serious damage to her.

An inch in, back out to the tip, and back two inches in. Over and over I fed my cock into her until I bottomed out in her and felt her cunt spasming around me. "Now, bitch. Now you can cum," I hoarsely whispered as I pulled out and slammed my cock into her as hard as I could with little momentum.

My body instantly braced itself as I felt his lips trace their way up my body, a slick wet trail of saliva going all the way from my pelvis before his lips found my breasts again. His mouth viciously claimed that while I gasped and breathed in and out rapidly out of sheer anxiety and anticipation. I could just imagine that fucking smirk on his face. He probably was thinking to himself 'I told you so'.

I couldn't think straight when his mouth found itsway to mine, his tongue pushing mine as a soft moan escaped my lips. I felt then, at this moment, the tip of that giant cock pressing against my entrance. I tried to protest in his mouth, but I lost to will to make much noise.

"UGH!! BE CAREFUL A-AHH!"

Well, almost.

It was so big that it could hardly even fit in me; he had to go in and stop, and repeat. I panted and whimpered with every inch that managed to find its way inside of me. He was careful, at least at first...

"Now, bitch. Now you can cum,"

Before he slammed that monster of a cock inside of me, in one shot. My body cringed and my heart race as the most intense pain, mixed with pleasure, shook my body to its core. With heavy breaths, my hands clutched at the bed sheets before I cried out.

He slowly pulled out of me and slammed his half inside of me. He repeated this motions a few times before I started to feel the most intense pleasure that you could ever imagine. It was still painful, mind you, but the sheer raw arousal overcame that with animalistic lust.

"FUCK YOU!"
I cried out with a moan "STOP FUCKING ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK OF YOURS!"

Not for one second did I think she meant for me to stop, so I simply said, "No."

Her pussy loosened up with my onslaught. Her back arched and those mammoth tits ebbed and flowed with each thrust. I began to thrust harder as her pussy flooded with her orgasmic juices and as I approached my orgasm I heard a noise off to the side. "What the hell?"

I got up off her, my cock swinging heavily as I went toward the noise, which seemed to come from behind the mirror. As I rounded the corner I was met with a sight that I hadn't expected. Michael was behind the mirror stuffing his cock back into his pants.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Michael's shock at getting caught was evident as he stammered, 'I-I- dude, you can't say anything."

I looked at him then back over to the hot little bitch still tied to the bed, "You think she can't hear you? I mean come on man, you are jacking off to your sister!"

He shoved past me as he bolted from the room, my laughter chasing him out the door. I went to the door, closed, then locked it. "There, no more interruptions for us."

I went to the bed and untied her legs, freeing them so I could move her into a better position. Grabbing them, I hooked her ankles over my shoulders as she started twisting, trying to free herself. "Go on, fight, I like it. When you succumb fully, it will make it all the more pleasurable for me."

For a moment there, I could catch my breath. Tied up and laid down, all I could see was mostly my heaving chest and the slight sight of my attacker getting off the bed and heading over to the corner of the room. I wondered just the the hell was going on, when all of a sudden I heard him speak:

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

I was confused, right when I heard a soft voice mutter out:

'I-I- dude, you can't say anything."

"You think she can't hear you? I mean come on man, you are jacking off to your sister!"

Wait...Michael?

There was no call for help coming from my mouth, while my brother ran out of the room and I heard the door close behind him. Instead, I laid there obediently, slowly becoming the fuck doll that this psycho wanted me to be. I begged myself to snap out of it but...

"There, no more interruptions for us."

Suddenly, I felt the pressure on my legs relieved, before having them lifted over his shoulders. I struggled, trying to get myself off with this freedom but my hands were still tied. "Fuck you!" I screamed, twisting my body around "Fuck you! I'm getting out of here!" before pushing him with my feet.

Truth was, I didn't really want myself to win...

I wrapped my arm around her legs and held on for dear life as she continued to twist and struggle, trying to get away. It was kind of funny really. When the dumb bitch had some chance at an escape, when Michael was in the room she didn't take it. More she looked at him like he had interrupted something she wanted desperately be a part of.

I pushed her legs up with my torso and guided my cock to her drenched cunt and said, "Now struggle some more, I want to enjoy this to it's fullest."

As she struggled, I sank my turgid meat pole into her until I was buried balls deep in her tight tunnel. I looked at her and smirked, "That's it, get the fight out of you now. When I fuck your ass, you don't want to be all tense baby."

"Now struggle some more, I want to enjoy this to it's fullest."

"Fuck you and your big dick!" I cried out, in a strange mixture of hate, pleasure and humiliated. I strained my wrists against the makeshift bondage, yanking my own body forward as if I could get up and push him off of me. My toes gripped on the bedsheets, feeling his balls slap against the bottom of my ass.

"That's it, get the fight out of you now. When I fuck your ass, you don't want to be all tense baby."

"Fuck you! No!" I yelled out, not sure if he was serious... I mean, he had to be. He wasn't a joking type and more of a 'fuck you how I want' type...

I tried to kick him again...

I smiled down at Ellie and wrapped my hand around her throat as I rolled up higher on the balls of my feet, allowing me to drive my cock more or less straight down into her tight cunt.

"Come on baby, you know you have never been fucked this good," I whispered to her.

I held my weight up with the hand wrapped around her throat and slapped one of her melons, leaving a hand print as it crashed left then right in response.

I looked her in the eye and hissed, "If you beg all pretty like, I might go easy when I fuck that big ass of yours."

"Ughhh" I choked, with his hand now on my throat. My buckle buckle against his while I felt myself get more wet from the 'punishment' he gave me. I smacked my hips against his, feeling more of his cock now inside of me, entering my tight insides with its hard, piercing thrusts...

Please please please no more.
Please please please
Please...

"Please...more..." I whimpered as he shoved himself again and again. He smirked and I then closed my eyes, only being able to hear "Come on baby, you know you have never been fucked this good,"

*SMACK*

"A-Ah!!" I moaned, almost gladly when he slapped my left big boob. I felt the burning handprint on my skin and Jesus Christ, I wanted more. I was giving into this disturbed temptation of mine while he continued to pound me...

"If you beg all pretty like, I might go easy when I fuck that big ass of yours."

"Fuck...you..." I said between moans "You'll...have...to...punish...me more."

Back