Because it will be my birthday ... again

6bMMtYn.jpg

Dave: (high fiving God) Dude, she's f***ing amazing!

God: (fist bumping Dave in return and laughing) Hey, every once in a while even Satan has a great idea, ya know? ...... But let see him even try to CREATE her!!! :devil:

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Good morning! I really don't want to get out of bed to face this day of meetings... Can you tell?

IMacoz4.jpg

jnwiCCK.jpg

VXE56Xj.jpg

Good morning! I really don't want to get out of bed to face this day of meetings... Can you tell?

Sam, you truly do know how to get the weekend off to a great start,
beautiful and sexy as always.
Thank you for those hot pics.

I wouldn't want to leave bed if I was there either. Can I help you after your meetings? ;)

Another pass through from me. I'll leave these here...

6bMMtYn.jpg

PSb0EV1.jpg

There's something about these that are so right. Good eye. Makes me envious that I suck at taking pics. :( lol

I'm so tired of work! Not enough time to fuck around online! I'll be back in the saddle by next week.

Oh, what would you poor kids do with your computers and your cell phones and your intarnets? :rolleyes:

:D

Aw. Thanks y'all. I dig the booty love. I got a few more pics. Will post later...
:heart::heart:

I need to spend a good hour licking and prepping that ass! You can guess what comes next! I believe your last audio described it pretty well. By the way, the pic of your ass in the see through lace is hands down the hottest pic you have ever done. In the history of ever! The one holding your boobs is a close second! You stepped it up this week!;)

Your audio clip . . .

. . . and what it's done to me. Bravo, Sam! xxx

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back