Because it will be my birthday ... again

Your presents are fantastic!!

I'm good like that. ;)

Quickie presents are awesome :)

There's a time and place for quickies, for sure. ;)

Christmas cum early!

Lol. Right!

Dear Santa,

I know it's pretty early, but I just want you to know that this is all I want for Christmas this year. I'll try to make sure I'm especially naughty for the rest of this year in order to prove that I'm deserving of such perfection.

Thanks,

naughtysweetman

What if I want you to be a good boy? ;)

Sorry for being so late to the party but we just got here. My man loves women with curves (and so do I, which since I have curves too works out for the both of us). I hope you don't mind, but I can't wait for him to get home tonight so I can share your pictures and later we can both undress you with our minds and imagine sharing you. Thank you and let us know if you are ever in the neighborhood (you can bring your husband as well).

Well, I hope you both had fun! ;) Thanks, and glad you dropped in! :)

like that polka dot in the last pic - the large one!! ;)

Lol. Pervert!! Oh wait, that's not exactly a problem around here. ;)

mmm such a wonderful present

Thanks. I kinda like that one myself.

I so want to kiss you!

I did post a bunch of lip pics in this set... Totally understandable. ;)

Mmmmm...I love to open presents

Unwrapping is always fun...

Can I play connect the dots .....with my tongue? :

I'll think about it. ;)

it is not my birthday, but thank you for the presents.

You, sir, are always welcome.

....kiss me?

Sure. :kiss: :)

Loving the presents you dropped off. I know just how I want to play with them.

Your photos are in perfect order of how I would kiss your body. Start with your shoulder, biting and kissing...moving down to your cleavage and giving them the attention your gorgeous breasts deserve. Moving down your stomach and onto your hips and thighs....then back up to your sexy lips for a rough passionate kiss...then back to your nipples teasing and pleasing them.

Can't wait for more and to hear from you again.

Don't worry, there's always more. ;)

Yes it is. Originally written by David Crosby. Here's his version: Triad

Where do we, your many adoring fans from Literotica, fit in with you and your husband?

Ha. Good question. Mainly, he gets to hear about how all my fans bestow unbridled adoration and praise upon me. (And how much they want to fuck me. :devil: )

You remembered my birthday.

So fucking gorgeous.

I'd never forget. :)

Busy = Busty*

Fixed it.

LOL!!

I'd post replies more often, but I'm running out of ways to say 'My God, you're amazingly beautiful and sexy!'

Well that's a perfect way to say it. I have no problem hearing that on repeat. ;)

Wow!!!! You're gorgeous!!!! I never get tired of seeing your body in various stages of dress/undress

I do try to keep things interesting. Sometimes I even succeed! Lol. :)

Late night posts. I log off for a day, and come back to all of this affection. And lust. ;). So it's the very least I can do for you all...

CWOOZv9.jpg

XX2SSVO.jpg

CImpsXa.jpg

LUST indeed. You are beautiful and make me want to do very bad things with and to you. Just let me know if you want me to make a list.

You deserve affection...and you cause the lust. Face the fact darlin....you're smoking hot!!! :D

Late night posts. I log off for a day, and come back to all of this affection. And lust. ;). So it's the very least I can do for you all...

CWOOZv9.jpg

XX2SSVO.jpg

CImpsXa.jpg
MMMM....you inspire SO MUCH lust baby...your body is deserving of worship, combine that with your deliciously naughty mind...Mmmmm...incredible!

OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 5,000 posts on my old thread! That thread still has 500+ pictures on it, and you can see it here. I’ll post an index sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

And, another little friendly clarification: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but it's just not my thing. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. Crass messages get you nowhere.

I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, you’ll be the first to know. ;)

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:

Amazing work babe! Got my cock hard! :D

CWOOZv9.jpg

XX2SSVO.jpg

CImpsXa.jpg

Sweet holy jumping jeebus...I think I saw the 2nd pic in the dictionary alongside the word "perfection." 'Scuse me for a bit, a situation's come up that has to be taken in hand :nana::nana::nana:

CWOOZv9.jpg

XX2SSVO.jpg

CImpsXa.jpg

I'm lost of words, I'm speechless, what are the least words I could say for such a wonderful hot body??

Three things.
I. Want. You.
yeah...I said it...you are YUMMMMMMMMMY

I thoroughly enjoy curvy girls, and your soft curves draw attention like a fire draws flies. I hope you post more sensual pictures.

If you're looking for ideas, I think you would look fantastic in your favorite lingerie, sitting on a set of stairs, back to the wall, one leg curled up to your ample chest, the other leg stretched across the stairs, maybe down one or two, all while you are holding/reading a book.

^^^^AGREE

WOW do those panties look sexy! Wait, that ASS looks fucking fantastic, you are going to have to hold me back from grabbing, biting, and spanking it.

I'm so tired of work! Not enough time to fuck around online! I'll be back in the saddle by next week.

I'm so tired of work! Not enough time to fuck around online! I'll be back in the saddle by next week.

You might now have time to fuck around but I would love to come fuck you and fill your every want, need and desire.

Back