Beautiful Artistic Erotica

014_1000.jpg

Sometimes I can stare out the window for hours .... :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• my neighbor's daughter.jpg
    my neighbor's daughter.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 266
Thank you...I agree, it is a beautiful image, and I love the sensuality.

I have often thought how sensual it must be for both artist and model to engage in this type of body art. Such close proximity to such intimate areas must be so highly arousing, yet demand a level of professionalism that would probaby make it even more erotic. Teasing at a high level. It conjures up some wonderful thoughts. :heart:

I have often thought how sensual it must be for both artist and model to engage in this type of body art. Such close proximity to such intimate areas must be so highly arousing, yet demand a level of professionalism that would probaby make it even more erotic. Teasing at a high level. It conjures up some wonderful thoughts. :heart:

Yes, I agree...it would be so sensual and a delicious tease to create body art on a woman, especially on her intimate areas, so that she would feel the soft touch of the brush caressing her, and yet be unable to fully submit to her desires due to the professionalism.

I imagine the photographer/artist would be in a similar state of arousal, so close to such an intimate beauty, and yet unable to act on such desires.

Lovely...

Back