"Bean Poles"/Lanky Men

Doctor Who and lanky guys certainly make this one of my favorite threads ever!

Even though nine is my doctor.

Nine is wonderful. I would love to give Chris Eccleston a hug and hang out with him. He just seems like so much FUN. But Ten is my favorite. Always will be

This guy in the picture with me was over 7 feet tall and my husband thought it would be funny with us together in a photo. :D

This guy in the picture with me was over 7 feet tall and my husband thought it would be funny with us together in a photo. :D

Holy, that would be quite the set up if you were a pair, you wouldn't even need to get on your knees for this guy, lol.

I like lean guys and a little muscle to pretty heavily muscled guys, but height can be a bit of a problem for me, because I am only 4'11. I know this pic is the extreme, but it definitely makes my point. :D But I love guys tall or short. Bean pole or Mr. Universe. :D LOL!

No problem with 6 inch high heels you can be 5'5, and Im only 5ft 7in

i've been skinny my entire life and always thought girls wanted the muscle guys who were big. nice to see that some women like my body type

hi

I'm 5'8" weigh 125! When I joined army at 17 I only weighed 111! I'm now 53 been skinny forever! If any ladies would like to chat or more pm me!!

i've been skinny my entire life and always thought girls wanted the muscle guys who were big. nice to see that some women like my body type

I was a 7 stone weakling when I went in the army , I entered as a boy and came out as a man, at 8 stone, fit, healthy and handsome, then I got married. Now Im 12 stone and over weight ;)

I know it's "the norm" for women to be attracted to athletic, lean, and muscular me, (and, don't get me wrong... men like Chris Hemsworth turn me on from time to time and I about creamed my cinema seat while watching Magic Mike...) but it's lanky men that really turn me on. Men like David Tennant, Tom Hiddleston, and even The Once-ler character from the Lorax movie. Really tall and really thin. That's how I like 'em. My boyfriend is really thin. Any taller and HE'D be a bean pole.

It's probably hypocritical of me (I'm a thick, curvy girl)... but it's what I like and I can't help that.

Anyone else?

Lil bit

tumblr_m93a43HSv81rdunzpo1_500.png

I know it's "the norm" for women to be attracted to athletic, lean, and muscular me, (and, don't get me wrong... men like Chris Hemsworth turn me on from time to time and I about creamed my cinema seat while watching Magic Mike...) but it's lanky men that really turn me on. Men like David Tennant, Tom Hiddleston, and even The Once-ler character from the Lorax movie. Really tall and really thin. That's how I like 'em. My boyfriend is really thin. Any taller and HE'D be a bean pole.

It's probably hypocritical of me (I'm a thick, curvy girl)... but it's what I like and I can't help that.

Anyone else?

Its in my profile name I guess. Nice to know my shape and style gets a vote or two. 6ft, 144 pounds, thighs are solid muscle from 4000 miles a year cycling.... They work well in ither ways too. Its not always the size of the nail, but the intelligent hammer behind it that's important!

I get called lanky, so I've enjoyed the whole thread! I cycle a lot too, and that makes a massive difference I find: I've got power and control in my legs, and I can get into quite a range of contortions. So, I can wrap a girl around myself, or I can wrap myself around her, just as she fancies ... very useful when at it in small cars, or showers.

Si ;)

Every shape and size has their own "sexy," I myself, love a taller man, 6' and above, I'm 5'7". For me, I like a little meat, that's just me. Yet, those men that do cycle a lot sure do have some wonderful, strong legs and nice asses.

Yet, those men that do cycle a lot sure do have some wonderful, strong legs and nice asses.

Devinity, thank you on behalf of all the two-wheel guys! Legs, asses and other parts get up to speed amazingly we find. Are kisses allowed on lit? xx Si ;)

Devinity, thank you on behalf of all the two-wheel guys! Legs, asses and other parts get up to speed amazingly we find. Are kisses allowed on lit? xx Si ;)

You're very welcome and thank you for the view you provide us from behind. ;)

A bump from a bean pole who likes to hear from the ladies that admire them.

Im 6'6" and 140 lbs. i have had many girls acctracted to my skinnkyness

Glad to hear y'all are out there. I'm 5'11 145. Lean is the way to go.

I never got the attraction to this (speaking as a former skinny guy myself!). Used to be 6', 155...I look back at pictures and shake my head at myself honestly...no judgement, to each their own certainly

I've sucked off quite a few guys and the ones with the biggest cocks are frequently quite slender.

I've been tall and lanky my whole life. I'm 6'4" and weigh 205 which is pretty light for my height. I've had no problems with the ladies in my life. They seemed to enjoy my height so I can't complain. My wife seemed to think I was a keeper ;):)

I'm 6'4" and 170lb, it's taken me 20 years to put on 20lbs, so I used to be even skinnier!
Like a few of the others, I also cycle a lot. I love playing with petite ladies, it usually surprises them that I can easily pick them up as I'm screwing them.

Back