BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrnyhrny said:


No.

Grab that wand and stroke it once.

Turn around and give hrny your ass to give it a slap.

whoo hoo!!! *strokes the wand and kisses it, then twirls around and presents my ass to hrny*
 
casper3110 said:


whoo hoo!!! *strokes the wand and kisses it, then twirls around and presents my ass to hrny*

Pats Red's cheek.

Pats Caspers cheek.

Slides his hands between their legs.
 
redelicious said:



*Arm around Casper's waist as we "dance" for Hrny

mmmmm, hrny's hand on my pussy and Red close to me, I just might faint from the pleasure...

Dancing with red, i lean over and kiss her on the neck..








(three, I like AV three the best so far... very sexy!!)
 
redelicious said:



*Arm around Casper's waist as we "dance" for Hrny

Hrny puts his hands, one on Casper and one on Red and pulls them together, sandwiching his wand between them.
 
casper3110 said:


mmmmm, hrny's hand on my pussy and Red close to me, I just might faint from the pleasure...

Dancing with red, i lean over and kiss her on the neck..








(three, I like AV three the best so far... very sexy!!)

I draw my hand up Casper's back, pulling her closer to me. I tilt my neck back, feeling her sweet lips on me . . .
 
hrnyhrny said:


Hrny puts his hands, one on Casper and one on Red and pulls them together, sandwiching his wand between them.

I so love my bare chest next to Casper's, and the sensation of hrny's hard wand between us feels great. I press hard against him and feel a bit of moisture. Is is sweat? Is it precum? Who knows, who cares . . .
 
redelicious said:


I draw my hand up Casper's back, pulling her closer to me. I tilt my neck back, feeling her sweet lips on me . . .


feeling the encouragement from Red, I turn slightly and touch her face, moving my lips to ther throat...


straddling hrny's leg so that my hip is in constant contact with his wand
 
Hrny pulls back and watches as Casper and Red kiss and their breasts flatten on each other.
 
hrnyhrny said:
Hrny pulls back and watches as Casper and Red kiss and their breasts flatten on each other.

I turn to meet Casper's kisses with my own, my free handlightly touching her breast, my finger traveling in circles around her nipple . . .
 
redelicious said:


I so love my bare chest next to Casper's, and the sensation of hrny's hard wand between us feels great. I press hard against him and feel a bit of moisture. Is is sweat? Is it precum? Who knows, who cares . . .

The feeling of red's breasts brushing against mine, the taste of her skin under my lips, leaves me yearning for more. The feel of hrnys hardness makes me wetter than I thought possible. I lift my head and kiss red's lusious lips, moving my hands to play with her breasts.
 
Hrny lies down and his wand sticks up in the air.

Ladies choose your mount.

Face or wand?
 
redelicious said:


I turn to meet Casper's kisses with my own, my free handlightly touching her breast, my finger traveling in circles around her nipple . . .

feeling red's hands on my breasts makes breathing become harder. I trace a figure 8 over Red's breasts, coming close to but never touching teh nipple...
 
casper3110 said:


feeling red's hands on my breasts makes breathing become harder. I trace a figure 8 over Red's breasts, coming close to but never touching teh nipple...

My hands not leaving Casper's body for an instant, I ease us down next to Hrny, so that we may all play together . . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top