hrnyhrny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2002
- Posts
- 3,219
casper3110 said:
Is this a hands off dance?
No.
Grab that wand and stroke it once.
Turn around and give hrny your ass to give it a slap.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
casper3110 said:
Is this a hands off dance?
hrnyhrny said:Places, ladies.
Bow to the wand and then to yourselves.
Jiggle them boobies and wiggle those cheeks.
hrnyhrny said:
No.
Grab that wand and stroke it once.
Turn around and give hrny your ass to give it a slap.
redelicious said:
Is this like a square dance?
(here's 2)
casper3110 said:
whoo hoo!!! *strokes the wand and kisses it, then twirls around and presents my ass to hrny*
hrnyhrny said:
Pats Red's cheek.
Pats Caspers cheek.
Slides his hands between their legs.
hrnyhrny said:
Pats Red's cheek.
Pats Caspers cheek.
Slides his hands between their legs.
casper3110 said:
I like the first one better, but that is just my opinion. This one is nice.
redelicious said:
*Arm around Casper's waist as we "dance" for Hrny
redelicious said:
*Arm around Casper's waist as we "dance" for Hrny
casper3110 said:
mmmmm, hrny's hand on my pussy and Red close to me, I just might faint from the pleasure...
Dancing with red, i lean over and kiss her on the neck..
(three, I like AV three the best so far... very sexy!!)
redelicious said:
And here's 3 (I may do 1 more)
hrnyhrny said:
liked 1
hrnyhrny said:
Hrny puts his hands, one on Casper and one on Red and pulls them together, sandwiching his wand between them.
redelicious said:
I draw my hand up Casper's back, pulling her closer to me. I tilt my neck back, feeling her sweet lips on me . . .
redelicious said:
And here is number 4
casper3110 said:
I like 1 & 3. but 3 the best!
hrnyhrny said:Hrny pulls back and watches as Casper and Red kiss and their breasts flatten on each other.
redelicious said:
I so love my bare chest next to Casper's, and the sensation of hrny's hard wand between us feels great. I press hard against him and feel a bit of moisture. Is is sweat? Is it precum? Who knows, who cares . . .
redelicious said:
I turn to meet Casper's kisses with my own, my free handlightly touching her breast, my finger traveling in circles around her nipple . . .
hrnyhrny said:Hrny lies down and his wand sticks up in the air.
Ladies choose your mount.
Face or wand?
casper3110 said:
feeling red's hands on my breasts makes breathing become harder. I trace a figure 8 over Red's breasts, coming close to but never touching teh nipple...