BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Delayed Responses

Cipher said:



Oh yeah, not everyone has the tolerance to raise an animal let alone all the ones he has..i think i'd go crazy myself..LoL:p

I have one dog..but I do like animals..I always have..But don't know if I could keep up with all of them...like Dream does.
 
Re: Re: Delayed Responses

wildone28 said:


Hey Dream..Well don't know about being cute as a bug..LOL..;)
And I agree with Cipher sounds like you have a mini farm...but I think that is cool..YOu have to be a good man to take care of animals like that.

My little girl always sets me up to take in another critter.

But they are so cool to watch and play with. Can;t remember not having pets about.
 
DreamWizard47 said:


Yo le dije que sea hick científico del cohete. Y los fines de semana son cosas del fullof como poner en el hottub y tal.

Tales besos dulces y suaves. Deliciosa.


Ohhh hottub..LoL

Now that's nice!! LoL:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Delayed Responses

wildone28 said:


I have one dog..but I do like animals..I always have..But don't know if I could keep up with all of them...like Dream does.

Hi Space

It really is not too much keeps my mind of the hot and nasty.

Wait I am in Literotica, I guess it is time for another pet.
 
Re: Re: Re: Delayed Responses

DreamWizard47 said:


My little girl always sets me up to take in another critter.

But they are so cool to watch and play with. Can;t remember not having pets about.

Your daughter obviously loves pets as much as you do...That is cool..

I can't remember not having one kind of a pet or another as I grew up..We always had pigs....I can remember naming one set we had oinky and pinky..lol
 
Cipher said:



Ohhh hottub..LoL

Now that's nice!! LoL:p

I just put in the hottub next to the pool and now i am landscaping for the grand mid-July swim party. Suits discouraged
 
DreamWizard47 said:


Hi Space

It really is not too much keeps my mind of the hot and nasty.

Wait I am in Literotica, I guess it is time for another pet.


LMAO!! That's too funny..LoL Go grab a rabbit from out back..LoL Or a bird..LoL:p (j/k)


LoL..She said oinky and pinky..LoL:p Girl..that is just too cute..LoL;)
 
Hey everyone-

Dream, Cipher, Wildone, and Space, (and anyone I left out) how are all you doing?

:kiss: Red
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Delayed Responses

wildone28 said:


Your daughter obviously loves pets as much as you do...That is cool..

I can't remember not having one kind of a pet or another as I grew up..We always had pigs....I can remember naming one set we had oinky and pinky..lol

Soon she will be gone and I will be stuck with all the pets.

I generally leaving the naming to my daughter, but I like oinky and pinky.
 
DreamWizard47 said:


I just put in the hottub next to the pool and now i am landscaping for the grand mid-July swim party. Suits discouraged


I'm coming for a visit..LoL Okay?? I'll leave my suit here in milwaukee then..LoL:p
 
redelicious said:
Hey everyone-

Dream, Cipher, Wildone, and Space, (and anyone I left out) how are all you doing?

:kiss: Red

Hey sweetie! :kiss: How are you tonight? Sorry about this afternoon when we were talking..AOL IM booted me..:(
 
Cipher said:



LMAO!! That's too funny..LoL Go grab a rabbit from out back..LoL Or a bird..LoL:p (j/k)


LoL..She said oinky and pinky..LoL:p Girl..that is just too cute..LoL;)

LOL thanks Cipher...I thought they were cute names too! ;)
 
wildone28 said:


Hey sweetie! :kiss: How are you tonight? Sorry about this afternoon when we were talking..AOL IM booted me..:(

Hey Girl-

Doing fine. Finally got the baby to sleep (LOL). Don't worry about earlier - not a problem.

:)
 
redelicious said:
Hey everyone-

Dream, Cipher, Wildone, and Space, (and anyone I left out) how are all you doing?

:kiss: Red


Hi red!! Good evening to you, what's goin on ms.lady??:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Delayed Responses

DreamWizard47 said:


Soon she will be gone and I will be stuck with all the pets.

I generally leaving the naming to my daughter, but I like oinky and pinky.

I bet your animals have cute names..
 
redelicious said:


Hey Girl-

Doing fine. Finally got the baby to sleep (LOL). Don't worry about earlier - not a problem.

:)

Glad you are doing fine..LOL..I am glad he finallly went to sleep for you...:kiss:
 
Cipher said:



Hi red!! Good evening to you, what's goin on ms.lady??:kiss: :kiss:

Hey Cipher-

Not a whole lot - drinking a glass of wine and enjoying the company of lit friends.;)
 
wildone28 said:


Glad you are doing fine..LOL..I am glad he finallly went to sleep for you...:kiss:

LOL, me too!! Ever since he has started walking he has just been sooo hyper. But its all good, he's such a great little boy:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top