hrnyhrny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2002
- Posts
- 3,219
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wildone28 said:
I know..I even took a nap today...So I don't know what is wrong with me...
hrnyhrny said:
Very pretty.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
hrnyhrny said:
Nothing is wrong with you. Nap when you can if it does not hurt you. By the time you read this it will be morning. I am a night owl. So I will give you a hello instead of a good night.
Have a nice day lovely lady.
Bluemonsta said:It's so cold in here..
Bluemonsta said:It's so cold in here..
wildone28 said:
Hello to you too hrny..Have a good day today...![]()

hrnyhrny said:
Thanks wildone. Kisses and licks to you. Plus a big hug.![]()
![]()
on the cheek to you.Cipher said:
Hey there sexy man
![]()
How are you doing??![]()
zetacon4 said:Love that current av you have there.
You find the cutest avs.
I haven't forgotten my reply to your sexy email. Just distracted.
Sorry!
![]()
![]()
![]()
caligula said:
Been better, fighting bronchitus and two ear infections! Feel like curling up in a corner sometimes.
Get well soon hun!!

Cipher said:
Aww..no worries..being distracted is a part of life my dear..![]()
Glad you like the av
Here's a little somethin for u to "daydream" about.
Cipher said:
Get well soon hun!!
![]()
I hate being sick..so i know what you're going thru
*Hugz* I hope you feel better soon!!![]()
zetacon4 said:
Thanks for that hot vamps! Have you used that for an av yet?
Can she come over and do some biting on me??????
Oooooweeeee!