BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildone28 said:


I know..I even took a nap today...So I don't know what is wrong with me...

Nothing is wrong with you. Nap when you can if it does not hurt you. By the time you read this it will be morning. I am a night owl. So I will give you a hello instead of a good night.

Have a nice day lovely lady.
 
Missed all of you. Glad to see everyone is fine or better than that.

Cipher, nice to see you had fun at the bbq.

I got to find me one of them f-buddies.

Gentlemen, nice to see that you are keeping the ladies happy.

Ladies, always a pleasure.
 
hrnyhrny said:


Nothing is wrong with you. Nap when you can if it does not hurt you. By the time you read this it will be morning. I am a night owl. So I will give you a hello instead of a good night.

Have a nice day lovely lady.

Hello to you too hrny..Have a good day today...:)
 
Re: Boobies

Bluemonsta said:
It's so cold in here..

If I was there I could warm you up...I could let my hands massage a little warmth into your boobs...and say something hot!
 
Good afternoon, jewelz and polestar.

Well I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.

Hope you had a good day at work SE.

The rest of you that are on vacation - I hate you all!:D
 
happy monday

hi all my bbw buds, i hope everyones day goes well, im off and hope to catch some chat today and tonight hugs n licks spaceACE
 
Hello my friends!! How are you??


SE, Girl nice pics!! u soo sexxxy..LoL;)

Bluemonsta, Nice pic as well;)

So, is anyone here??? or is a sista talkin to her damnself..again??
LMFAO!!

:kiss: :heart:
 
BlueMonsta!

Very sweeet puppies you are holding in your arms there!!!!
Sure would like to pet them! Ohhh! Baby! Delicious.

Cipher! Soft bites to your neck!
And a big hug and kiss to all my sweet Litmates, here!
 
Cipher!

Love that current av you have there.
You find the cutest avs.
I haven't forgotten my reply to your sexy email. Just distracted.
Sorry!
:kiss: :p :devil:
 
Re: Cipher!

zetacon4 said:
Love that current av you have there.
You find the cutest avs.
I haven't forgotten my reply to your sexy email. Just distracted.
Sorry!
:kiss: :p :devil:


Aww..no worries..being distracted is a part of life my dear..;)

Glad you like the av :)

Here's a little somethin for u to "daydream" about.
 

Attachments

  • domvamp23.gif
    domvamp23.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 31
caligula said:


Been better, fighting bronchitus and two ear infections! Feel like curling up in a corner sometimes.


:rose: Get well soon hun!! :rose:

I hate being sick..so i know what you're going thru :(

*Hugz* I hope you feel better soon!!:heart:
 
Re: Re: Cipher!

Cipher said:



Aww..no worries..being distracted is a part of life my dear..;)

Glad you like the av :)

Here's a little somethin for u to "daydream" about.

Thanks for that hot vamps! Have you used that for an av yet?
Can she come over and do some biting on me??????
Oooooweeeee!
 
Re: Re: Re: Cipher!

zetacon4 said:


Thanks for that hot vamps! Have you used that for an av yet?
Can she come over and do some biting on me??????
Oooooweeeee!


No i haven't used it yet..i might one day :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top