bannon indicted, arrest warrant issued

No worries. Trump will pardon him again and both will pretend that took.

Two-shirts had no reason to defy subpoenas, and he broke the law by doing so. Why would you support a lawbreaker?
Because Rightguard is a whore for Trump to the end? (Was this a trick question?)

Fascist traitors supporting Fascist traitors. Other countries know how to handle traitors

How do you figure?
The appellate court could overrule on precedent. Lois Lerner and Eric Holder, both were held in contempt of congress and not prosecuted. Contempt of congress has not seen its way into the courts since the 70s.

The appellate court could overrule on precedent. Lois Lerner and Eric Holder, both were held in contempt of congress and not prosecuted. Contempt of congress has not seen its way into the courts since the 70s.
Another excellent comparison of Apples to Oranges to Tangerines by Ican't.

This isn’t ancient Rome ( yet) so democrat blood-lust, amusing as its hypocrisy is, doesn’t change anything from a legal perspective.

No matter what happens, Bannon will more likely be elevated by Dem vitriol.

This isn’t ancient Rome ( yet) so democrat blood-lust, amusing as its hypocrisy is, doesn’t change anything from a legal perspective.

No matter what happens, Bannon will more likely be elevated by Dem vitriol.
I have no doubt he’ll enjoy being top man in jail.

I don’t know the guy and don’t care what happens to him since it doesn’t impact me or the future of America. If he does do time, it will be most likely be measured in months, not years, and it will be in one of the cushy federal prisons where white collar convicts go to spend time writing books, reading, working out, chatting on the phone, and seeing friends who come to visit. Probably not heading to San Quentin.

Rightguard whores for Trump on everything else, no matter how crazy, so why not on Bannon's slam dunk guilt as well?
There is that. I was curious about what pretzel logic he had on this topic.

I would argue that trumps dangerous insurrection and BIG LIE treasonous crazy far outweighs the F&F fuckup and tax targeting shenanigans. So Bannon‘s supporting actions and subpoena defiance should get the max sentence as both punishment and deterrent.

clothesline_s2.jpg

Ugly Steve won't do a day.

If I were the Judge, I would have ordered him into custody right after the verdict as is often done. Then at sentencing a couple of months down the road, maybe 'time served'.

Can't wait until the Republicans start demanding that people come before Congress under oath and start putting people in prison for refusing.

It amazes me to think that the Democrats don't realize that this will come back to bite them.

Ugly Steve won't do a day.

If I were the Judge, I would have ordered him into custody right after the verdict as is often done. Then at sentencing a couple of months down the road, maybe 'time served'.
"Time served" is time actually incarcerated. I think he'll get about six months total--and that he'll wear that as a badge of authority thereafter.

Back