All flights cancelled until next year just read it :eek:
LIES!!!!!!!
The best things never last long. Going to miss you sexy :-(
But they always return ;)
*meows*
angel,

I am going to miss you a lot.
I'm going to miss you guys too!!!!
Definitely NOT what I wanted to see. It seems like only just got back.
I know but I'm coming back either June or August. Summer means more skin pics!

Welcome to the neighborhood!!!! Queens is the best borough, I'll fight anyone who disagrees

I said maybe! Let's see if I gots time today

Thank you! I am looking forward to exploring a new area and hoping that means bumping into you in a few months :)

You are lovely. Im Sorry I didnt find this thread sooner. enjoy the next trip! You will be missed in the time being.

Thank you! I am looking forward to exploring a new area and hoping that means bumping into you in a few months :)
Oh the possibilities ;). See you soon!
Hello sexy DA how are you?
Rouges!!! How are you sexy lady?!
Yes move that ass shake up wiggle it in my face.

When exactly do you leave.?
In 12 hours! I should sleep! Lol
You are lovely. Im Sorry I didnt find this thread sooner. enjoy the next trip! You will be missed in the time being.

I'll be back, with even more fun! Thanks for stopping by and stay tune!

Guys! *sob*, I'm going to miss you all! Thanks for making my vacation extra naughty fun! Sorry I didn't have enough time to post more pics but I will be taking some (a maybe a video) while in China so you guys will have a nice surprise when I get back. I going miss my pervs. Follow my tumblr, I update it when I'm not swamp with teaching and planning. See you this summer for some hot naughty summer fun :kiss: and hugs!!!

Thanks for being so fabulously sexy and fun.
May all your dreams come true as you travel. ...kisses :kiss:

Thanks for stopping by on your time off.
You are always good sexy naughty fun, and I'll be glad to see you when you get back.
Have a great time, don't work too hard. :D

Bǎo Zhòng!

Will definitely miss you but will just have to go back through 100 plus pages of sexiness for the next few months. Be safe, have fun, and can't wait for your return!

Guys! *sob*, I'm going to miss you all! Thanks for making my vacation extra naughty fun! Sorry I didn't have enough time to post more pics but I will be taking some (a maybe a video) while in China so you guys will have a nice surprise when I get back. I going miss my pervs. Follow my tumblr, I update it when I'm not swamp with teaching and planning. See you this summer for some hot naughty summer fun :kiss: and hugs!!!

angel,

It was great having you back,
the time was short (I'm greedy) but it was wonderful.
Take care of yourself sexy lady.

*hugs and kisses* Have safe flights and a wonderful time hun:rose:

It was so nice having you back for a little while. HUGS and :kiss:s

Have a safe trip DA!

Back