Back in Black ;)

*whimpers*:(
You guys survived 11 months! You can survive 5 more :)
Such a Bummer and I only just got to know you a little ... :( Has been very enjoyable I will say Sexy Gal!
Don't be a stranger and *robot voice* I'll be back!
Definitely going to miss your presence sexy. In case I dont get to say it, have a safe trip and enjoy. Might be moving to Queens so who knows when you get back ;-)
My vagina got super excited
:mad::mad::mad::rose::kiss: I guess we have to make the best of it.
You will make it! I know you will
:( We'll miss your bumps of/in this thread! :rose:
Thank you Tali! Seriously tho, thank you for all the bumps and inquiring while I was gone. It made me feel wanted <3
Hmmm...I say don't go back there, instead come on over to my place, we'll both be the happier for it. <wink>
You gonna pay me? Wait....no I stick with my statement :-D

You should swing by and kiss me like that. :devil::kiss:
On the lips or?.....
*break dance*
There are several things you could help me finish sexy! Love this pic, great lipstick color on that pretty face!
I should show you guys the other colors I bought :)
Delicious......in every aspect.
Thank you kindly
Yes, you should spoil us real bad before you leave:cool:
I was thinking that. If I have time maybe a new audio or break my cardinal rule and *gasp* a video????

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnman03 View Post

Hmmm...I say don't go back there, instead come on over to my place, we'll both be the happier for it. <wink>

Hmmm???

My vagina got super excited [/QUOTE said:
Mmmm...that just got me hard hearing that! Headed out tomorrow to sign the lease and taking the day off. Hint, hint ;-)

A standing salute:devil:
High five bruh!
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnman03 View Post

Hmmm???
Nada
Sexy pirate queen, show me your booty!
Booty pic! Why didn't I think of that!
Nice lipstick!!! :D
Gurrrllllllll colourpop.com! 5$!!! Plus 5 dollars off your first purchase and free shipping with a 30$ purchase!

enhanced-buzz-wide-31085-1417505910-7.jpg

I'm in love with this show

Back