Back for a bit

Thanks for your comments everyone! Here are the last of the pics I took today. Hope you like them. :)
I'm selfishly hoping those hose get a run up the middle and tear in two. I love the view as is, but a man can have his dreams.

I'm selfishly hoping those hose get a run up the middle and tear in two. I love the view as is, but a man can have his dreams.

Oh, I figured that might be the case. But I'm glad you like it!

I really like the tartiness of the run in the hose... I would slip a finger in, make the run larger and take you from behind.. :cool:

Thanks for your comments everyone! Here are the last of the pics I took today. Hope you like them. :)

You look amazing in pink! What's there not to like? Your selection of clothing, set up the perfect combination of total sexiness! Looking forward to anymore of pictures you be thinking of taking. Thanks for sharing them.

Good times

Good evening all!! I'm glad that my "Study in Pink" (bonus points if you know what that's a reference to) was so popular. I took some time and took a number of photos today. Here's the first of them for you. I hope you like them and of course comments are always welcome!

Attachments

• Chair1.JPG
    Chair1.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 250
  • Chair2.JPG
    Chair2.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Chair3.JPG
    Chair3.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Chair4.JPG
    Chair4.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 251
Good evening all!! I'm glad that my "Study in Pink" (bonus points if you know what that's a reference to) was so popular. I took some time and took a number of photos today. Here's the first of them for you. I hope you like them and of course comments are always welcome!

You have such lovely legs:heart::)

Well, you wanted comment and I must say I don't like the chair. You sitting in the chair, is a whole different matter though. It was a nice touch, wearing the sexy boots. Your cleavage is very nice also. Once again thanks for sharing!

Very nice :) , and what a lovely set that is:)

Thank you!

You have such lovely legs:heart::)

You think so? Not usually what I get compliment on, so thanks!

Well, you wanted comment and I must say I don't like the chair. You sitting in the chair, is a whole different matter though. It was a nice touch, wearing the sexy boots. Your cleavage is very nice also. Once again thanks for sharing!

What's not to like about the chair? It's extremely comfortable. And just the right height to be bent over in all sorts of ways. ;)

What's not to like about the chair? It's extremely comfortable. And just the right height to be bent over in all sorts of ways. ;)

Mmmmm...Oh yes....I think you need to be bent over that chair and spanked..

you look amazing, Sherlock fan.

Back