Back for a bit

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good day. I had an awfully long one. But managed to take a few photos for all of you. I hope you like them. I do!

I don't know where you work, BUT, if you worked near me dressed like this I'd be hard all day...:devil: I love your curves.:rose:

Yes you do!!!! And from what I have seen you have some really nice curves.

Thanks Jason!

I don't know where you work, BUT, if you worked near me dressed like this I'd be hard all day...:devil: I love your curves.:rose:

I wish I felt like I could dress like that! Maybe I would have gotten a promotion. And thank you.

If I were in bed with you it would cease to be a lazy weekend... :)

*innocently* Now why in the world would that be? :devil:

Love the thread :D

Thanks! And welcome!

A Study in Pink

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you're all having a good day. I had some fun this afternoon. Here's a few pictures for you. Maybe if you're really, really nice I'll post another batch from the same shoot. ;)

Attachments

• Pink1.JPG
    Pink1.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 377
  • Pink2.JPG
    Pink2.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 343
  • Pink4.JPG
    Pink4.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 974
Good afternoon everyone! Hope you're all having a good day. I had some fun this afternoon. Here's a few pictures for you. Maybe if you're really, really nice I'll post another batch from the same shoot. ;)
So glad I found your thread. You are wonderfully sexy woman. I love all of the curves. I hope you continue to show off your great body.

God damn you are hot and eminently fuckable! I love the last pic in that series, which seems to say "I am so God damned horny, fuck me now!!" I love passion like that!!! :D

Brightened my day...love those legs and smoking curves;):kiss:

That pink is amazing on you... and even better off you I am sure. The sexiness is mmm mmm good

Thanks for your comments everyone! Here are the last of the pics I took today. Hope you like them. :)

Attachments

• Pink3.JPG
    Pink3.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Pink5.JPG
    Pink5.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Pink6.JPG
    Pink6.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 352
Back