Liar said:
That's just because you have the coolest and quite frankly among the most undeniably different AVs in the history of AVs.

#L

ps, all hail the stairmaster

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
(It would've been a dozen, but it won't let me)

Thanks! BTW, I love your AV. I can't remember which thread, but I complimented it somewhere around here.

I join you all in the reverence for the stairmaster. Obviously one of the best inventions of all time. ;)

- Mindy

ps 'Dita, your newest AV RAWKS! :)

snooper said:
What is it about avatars?

I don't care what the thread is, how serious the subject, be it politics, love, writing, or any other topic you care to name, I can guarantee that you won't get 20 posts without some two or more contributors going off in to a discussion of someone's AV.

WIll someone please explain why?

cos i like showing my tits off, and peeps like telling me they like them i suppose snooper honey.:devil:

Re: Re: Avatars

LorriLove said:
cos i like showing my tits off, and peeps like telling me they like them i suppose snooper honey.:devil:

We do like them Lorri. :p

Wannawannawanna!!!

I want an Avatar but my settings won't let me add one!!! What does a girl have to do???

*cries and hits things*

I thought it was cos I was new, but ppl newer than me have got them! No fair :( *sulks*

Sadie, boo hoo, sorry. You have to have 100 posts, keep talkin'.

Perdita :)

Eek, it didn't say that on the form. Perhaps it should.

*grin*

Ta for the hint. :kiss:

I suppose I should find something newer than the kitty to use, but...

I dunno, I'm kinda fond of the kitty. *refrains from rephrasing that*

Will have to think about this.

Oh yes, and I'm hailing the Stairmaster, too! Oh my. :rose: for the Mrs. :kiss:

Mhari said:
I suppose I should find something newer than the kitty to use, but...

I dunno, I'm kinda fond of the kitty. *refrains from rephrasing that*

Will have to think about this.

Oh yes, and I'm hailing the Stairmaster, too! Oh my. :rose: for the Mrs. :kiss:

I'm fond of the kitty too. :devil:
lol and thanks me and the stairmaster are old mates
we get it on for 45 minutes everyday.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

It's definitely me in mine. And, I have witnesses. :p

Love that look, Joe. Very, erm, "retro". :D

Svenska, ooooh eck! You're horny baby! Sorry, didn't mean to freak you out with my mildly lesbian tendencies.

Lou :devil:

Tatelou said:
It's definitely me in mine. And, I have witnesses. :p

didn't mean to freak you out with my mildly lesbian tendencies.

Lou :devil:

define mildly :D

(BTW for a moment I thought it said wildly. wishful thinking no doubt)

destinie21 said:
define mildly :D

(BTW for a moment I thought it said wildly. wishful thinking no doubt)

One actual experience, and many, many fantasies. :D

Lou :eek:

SF,
Reading the description above your av reminds me of a letter I got from a friend on Holiday which contained a typo: It said something like - "This place is full of beached blondes". It conjored up images of stranded Daryl Hannah type mermaids...

I'm feeling sadistic today..

First, I take the crisp white Rizla from its blue packet and straighten out the crease with my fingers...

Then I slowly peel the Velcro zip apart.. the faint aroma of moist Golden Virginia reaches my nostrils...

I pluck some of the golden strands from the packet, arrange it carefully on the paper...

I twist it into a tight cylinder, hold it between my thumbs and forefingers, bring it to my tongue...

A little lick, not too slow, to keep the glue on the paper...

Complete the roll...

I pop it between my eager lips, licking them first so the roll-up doesn't stick to them...

Matches... where's the fucking matches...

Last edited:
Of course you know it's all fanrtasy, dp... I'm a few months on the wagon now. Wrigleys and Celery are my new addiction.

Sub Joe said:
SF,
Reading the description above your av reminds me of a letter I got from a friend on Holiday which contained a typo: It said something like - "This place is full of beached blondes". It conjored up images of stranded Daryl Hannah type mermaids...

*giggle*

Or very, very fat tourists...;)

Back