Aussie's Proclivities

95f6876fcf.jpg

Are you thinking you take the bottom and I take the top?

Or a time/bed share arrangement?

And I think we'd have to come to a consensus on pubic hair. I'm a fan of trimmed, but that's all. Would that work for you?

I concur with all your suggestions. :devil:

Are you thinking you take the bottom and I take the top?

Or a time/bed share arrangement?

And I think we'd have to come to a consensus on pubic hair. I'm a fan of trimmed, but that's all. Would that work for you?

I concur with all your suggestions. :devil:

Okay,

Monday I get everything north of her belly button, you get everything south.

Tuesday, you take everything to the right of her belly button, I'll take everything to the left. Anything that's in the 50mm midline coronal we share. (Which could be kinda fun on its own.)

Wednesday, she spends in my bed. You can watch if you like. You can suggest. She or I can reach out off the bed to touch you, but none of you comes across the border of the bed.

Thursday night, she's all yours. Thursday night is climbing night, so I'll be back late. There's a retired rope in my garage, and if you like I can mount a couple of belay rings over your bed.

Friday night, she'll need to rest for the weekend. If you want to sneak into my bed, we can make plans.

Saturday night is social night. We can invite friends over. Everyone gets to be dressed up, or down. I get to play below her belt. You get above.

And Sunday, we all get to spend in bed together. I'll make coffee and buttermilk pancakes. And we all get to play any way we all want.

Was that kind of what immediately sprang up in your mind too?

Back