At The End Of His Rope (open for 1F)

She couldn’t believe that her husband had came inside her mouth. The fact that he haven’t had a release in over a week, his cum was extra thick and gooey. She could feel the thick liquid coating her throat and down her pipe as she involuntarily swallowed.

Using bad words to address her, she felt so disgusted by it. She felt so bad when he actually kept his cock inside her mouth and when breathing became harder, she had to swallow his cum, all of it as she finally breath through her nose and also her mouth. Drools from her mouth just slipped through her pursed lips, closing her eyes as she felt so used in that moment.

Alessandra still had that angry look in her eyes, but she also still had Mark's dick in her mouth. He felt more waves of pleasure run through his body as his wife swallowed again and again, taking all of that huge load of cum down her throat.

When she finished, he pulled his cock from her mouth. The shaft of his prick glistened with her saliva and strands of spit connected his cockhead to her lips and chin. She had drooled all over her chin and it had dripped down on to her chest.

Mark he flexed his kegel muscles hard. At the same time, he took his hand and slowly milked his still-erect cock from base to tip. As a result, another blob of cum formed on the tip of his penis.

He pointed his prick at his wife's lips again. "You missed a drop, honey," he said. "Stick out that pretty little tongue and lick up the last of my cum for me."

It was THE nastiest feeling she’d ever felt according to her. And this was the limit he shouldn’t have crossed. There were many things he’d done that pissed her off and tonight, it beyond that. She could feel his cock twitch and continue to leak last drops of his cum into her mouth. Just as she felt as if she’d swallowed it all, yet another drop mixed with her saliva which pooled into the back of her throat.

She finally took a deep inhale when he stepped back, witnessing long strands of spit stretch from his tip to her lips. She watched him squeeze yet another drop of his cum, dares asking her to lick it up. She scoffed, spitting a whole blob of her spit across from her, onto his cock. “Fuck you…pervert.”

Mark smiled again.

"Al, you're something. Still talking like a bitch, even after I just fucked your face?" he said with a smirk. "That's fine with me. I've got all night... and so do you."

He held his wife's head in place with one hand, and with the other hand, he gripped his cock and smeared his cum and her spit across her face. She was a sticky mess.

He laughed and patted her on the head. Humming a little tune, he slipped on a t-shirt and some jeans and grabbed a pair of tennis shoes.

He opened the bedroom door and looked back at his wife.

"Why don't you just stay here, sweetie," he said with a smile. "I'll be back in a little while and we can start round two."

He closed the door behind him as he left, humming as he walked down the stairs.

Of course she was going to talk like a bitch because she was one. And this treatment did break her confidence, but not fully. She thought about what he had just said…how he had all night to go and so did she. These ties around her wrists were starting to ache, not to mention how numb her shoulders were starting to feel since they’ve been like that almost for half an hour while he tortured her.

One thing was for sure, if he was going to go all night long, she’d want to get a little comfortable if she can’t stop him at the least. At least that way, her hands and legs won’t hurt. It seems he was going to do what he wanted to, why not play along and get a little bit of torture oppose to a lot.

She didn’t say anything as she was busy wondering what would be a better call here. Still put up a fight or play along? Thinking about it, she realized she can’t really fight him this way, all tied up. So that option was out. Maybe if she played along? She’d want to tell him that when he’d return and so she waited…..just as he entered through the door again, she didn’t let him say anything and instead, “Ok fine you win. Just untie me from the bedpost. At least. You can tie them again if you want but please…my shoulders starting to ache. Look I am not going anywhere with my hands tied, am I? So can you please?”

Mark came back into the room carrying a small grocery sack. As soon as he entered, Alessandra starting asking, almost pleading, for him to untie her from the footboard.

He looked at her closely. He couldn't tell if she was really giving up or just lying to trick him into cutting her loose. Then he realized he didn't really give a fuck either way.

"Sure, Al, I'll untie you," he said in a friendly voice. "I was going to cut you loose anyway."

He set the grocery sack on the dresser, then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small folding knife. He opened the blade and carefully cut through the belt holding Alessandra's left wrist, then walked around her and began to cut through the one securing her right. He watched her as he sawed through the leather. She looked peaceful and compliant but he thought it might just be an act.

We'll see, he thought, cutting through the belt and setting her free at last.

"There you go, honey," he said as she sat on the floor rubbing her wrists. "Now hop up on the bed for me."

Al’s eyes followed Mark, watching him enter with a small grocery bag in his hands. Even though she was pretty much sure it was a grocery bag, she wondered what was in it. She did quickly plead him to release her from the footboard.

She watched him as he looked at her and smiled enthusiastically when he told her that he will untie her, “Oh please….get these things off of me.” She said hearing him tell her that he was going to cut them lose anyways.

She pulled her wrists back so make some space between the tie and her hand after watching him step forward with his folding knife. Soon, she found her wrists falling freely from the tie and she couldn’t help but rub them. She could see the reddening skin around her wrists that was pretty much visible but no so much.

She didn’t want to try and be smart in that moment as he still had his knife in his hand, asking her to hop on the bed. She nodded and moved to finally stand up on her feet, wiping her hair off of her face. Turning her back towards the bed, she finally took a seat and looked at him, “Look…can we no work things out like two civilized people? I am tired of fighting. I don’t care about what happened and am willing to put it past us….what do you say?” She said, trying to see what he was so mad about and see why he did what he did, debating if she should make him pay for it or NOT. Should she strike back or not?

Back