At G-20, Biden announces ambitious corridor connecting India, Europe

That wasn't the start of the Afghan war. The was the crescendo of ISIS attack on the US.

There were multiple options to address this....the war in Afghanistan was what we chose.

I never mentioned innocence.

I respond to comments alot...yes.
ISIS, ISIL, Syria and Iraq = Al Qaeda in Iraq/ Zarqawi founder of ISIS

Or and hear me out. Put a marshal on every plan, learn defense from the Israelis and make like Disney Princess and let it the fuck go. All the intel we had suggest he would have died just fine on his own.
UBL was found in Pakistan and killed by Navy SEALS (TEAM 6 ) 2011

ISIS, ISIL, Syria and Iraq = Al Qaeda in Iraq/ Zarqawi founder of ISIS
Oh right .they were called al Qaeda back then....good point. Also, still a shitty war start to finish. Terrorists attacked us...not countries. The war on terror has always been a money grab and resulted in the shittiest legislation ever passed...the Patriot Act.

Oh right .they were called al Qaeda back then....good point. Also, still a shitty war start to finish. Terrorists attacked us...not countries. The war on terror has always been a money grab and resulted in the shittiest legislation ever passed...the Patriot Act.

bush_mission_accomplished-jpg1.jpeg

UBL was found in Pakistan and killed by Navy SEALS (TEAM 6 ) 2011
Ooooooh he lived for 10 years. Plenty of people live for a while with cancer. Unless you think he's Batman level inteligent he only got to hit us because we weren't paying attention. This is more conservative cowardice

So you have a “list”.

Interesting.

Just another data point that confirms the accuracy of my assessment.

Please try to understand that this has moved far beyond the initial / original conflict / grievance, and is now focused solely on your mental health issues.

My interest is strictly professional, and intended to provide independent feedback for you to consider / utilize to achieve a more productive / positive outcome in this and future conflicts.

Conflict resolution is a good thing.

Let. It. Go.

👍

🇺🇸
Yeah, sure, you're just trying to be helpful. As I stated it started years ago, with someone else on another forum. I tried many times to communicate rationally and intelligently for years but the site owners tend to appoint moderators who lack skill in moderating.

I don't need or want your assistance. You're prior posts of sarcasm prove that you're full of shit. Also, I never paid much attention to you and have no reason to be courteous by responding to your posts. Run along and be helpful to someone who believes you.

The Ukrainians wouldn’t have been able to employ / utilize / operate or maintain any of those advanced weapons systems, which means American / NATO forces would have been required to.

If American / NATO forces had actively participated in the early stages of the war, while employing and maintaining those advanced weapons systems, then an exponential escalation may well have occurred.

ineedhelp1 is an idiot who is consistently, and ridiculously wrong about everything.

🙄

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸
Experienced Ukrainian tank crews could get up to speed with M-1 A2s in less than 4 months. Their tank commanders are already up to speed with combat tactics. They could've been fighting their tank companies a year ago. Biden dragged his feet with supplying them with high-end equipment. The most critical factor in any air/land battle scenario is air superiority to provide overwatch for ground combatant commanders. Units are tied into each other via satelite and fight as one. Where are the F-16s? Where are the A-10s? It took over a year to provide triple 7 artillery pieces (155s). Long range HIMARS were finally deployed in June. Just imagine if this equipment was available a year ago. All this training can happen in Poland then sent forward. We don't have to put ground troops in Ukraine to accomplish the mission of training and maintenance. Ukrainians are pretty resourceful. Ret General Jack Keane is always advising Biden to get off his ass and send the stuff.

Back