The ‘special relationship’ under pressure: Are Biden and Netanyahu on a collision course over Gaza?

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Visible tensions are appearing in the historically close relationship between the White House and Israel, as the war in Gaza becomes a worsening humanitarian disaster and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu resists the Biden administration’s push for a change in course.

While Biden vocally supports Israel’s stated goals of defeating Hamas and rescuing the hostages that the Palestinian militant group took captive during its Oct. 7 rampage in southern Israel that killed some 1,200 people, he and other administration officials have expressed increasing criticism of the way in which Israel is carrying out its operations in the Gaza Strip.

“These and other divisions are putting the entire ‘special relationship’ between the U.S. and Israel under pressure I have never seen before in my lifetime,” Hussein Ibish, a senior resident scholar at the Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington, told CNBC. “The relationship [between Biden and Netanyahu] is absolutely terrible.”

A report by Politico in early February cited unnamed Biden administration officials describing the president calling Netanyahu a “bad f—ng guy.” His spokespeople have denied it, saying that the leaders have “a decades-long relationship that is respectful in public and in private.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/08/gaz...iden-and-netanyahu-on-a-collision-course.html

Well, all of the left are committing violent anti-semitic crimes so spineless Biden will be bending over for Palestine soon enough.

Well, all of the left are committing violent anti-semitic crimes so spineless Biden will be bending over for Palestine soon enough.
Where, when, what evidence?

There’s been hundreds of Islamophobic attacks on American-Palestinian or pro-Palestinian supporters reported, including one horrific one that left a teenager paralysed.

There’s been protest marches, repeatedly, by a coalition of Jews, Muslims and Christians protesting Israel and the lack of action by America - these are emphatically not anti-Semitic, unless your interpretation of anti-Semitic is any criticism of Israel.

Yes, I bloody hope so. “Special relationship” - giving money and weapons hand over fist to a fascist, genocidal country 3000 miles away is at odds with everything anyone fought for in the Second World War.

It’s appalling that so many of congress appear to have more loyalty for Israel than America and actively want to murder millions of people. Absolute disgusting.

"All of the left"

What crimes have I committed? Please, be specific

Back