Ass Appreciation Thread

butts butts everywhere - awesome :D
  • fed up with the weather? get yer butt out
  • pissed off with politics? get yer butt out
  • ticked off with trolls? get yer butt out
  • forgot the butter? well, duh, GET YER BUTT OUT!!!!

it's such a social comment :D
:cool:

curtsey-Alice.gif

I like how your tops and pannies in your pics have different colors and fabric patterns, complimented by the smooth-toned contrast of your irresistibly voluptuous flesh stretching them out.

Good balance of negative-positive spaces there. :devil:

I think All know I appreciate, cept maybe Yossi, but I think I've talked to her years ago before she got shorter.

And frankly, matter is awesome, but still mind over matter.

I like how your tops and pannies in your pics have different colors and fabric patterns, complimented by the smooth-toned contrast of your irresistibly voluptuous flesh stretching them out.

Good balance of negative-positive spaces there. :devil:

My sister hates my pattern mixing. I'll have to let her know others don't seem to mind it.

Thanks, Zumi. It was a lucky shot.

Yossi has it all ! 🌹

But so does rainy! That av, that av 🌹

Yeah, she does. *wolf whistle*

Their styles and expressions of personality differ, in interesting ways, but each commands their sensual beauty magnificently. :cool:

:rose:

I think All know I appreciate, cept maybe Yossi, but I think I've talked to her years ago before she got shorter.

And frankly, matter is awesome, but still mind over matter.

I ate the other side of the mushroom and am doing fine now.

This is a magnificent sight.

But more than that, I'm impressed with the camera work. Unless you had an accomplice (lucky him), it takes an unusual amount of skill to take quality photos of your own butt.

Back