Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.

How did you meet your current or most recent SO?

We met in high school - he worked at the local gas station and I worked at the fast food place next door...huge crush!

When was the last time you went on a date?

I really like it! I can't see myself doing anything else...not right now, anyway.

Is there a bill that you hate paying THE most?

Sadly, laundry...lots and lots of laundry.

Is your job something that you enjoy or something that just pays the bills?

I really like it! I can't see myself doing anything else...not right now, anyway.

Is there a bill that you hate paying THE most?

The cell phone bill! Two teenagers...unlimited data...iPhones...EXPENSIVE!! When is data going to be free for everyone??

Do you remember when you would pay for the internet by the minute??

Do you remember when you would pay for the internet by the minute??

I do. I'd also pay two bucks an hour to play a MUD through the AOL portal. I'd work my ass off all week and turn around and throw away 200 bucks a month just for a "live", "interactive" game.

Silly youth.

What was the last tv show you watched that had you laughing uncontrollably?

I do. I'd also pay two bucks an hour to play a MUD through the AOL portal. I'd work my ass off all week and turn around and throw away 200 bucks a month just for a "live", "interactive" game.

Silly youth.

What was the last tv show you watched that had you laughing uncontrollably?

Well, I gave a pretty good gaffaw the other night while watching Big Bang Theory.
Also, Fawlty Towers (I've been watching it recently, hadn't seen it in years, and only spotty before, so a lot of it's new to me).
And The Ranch.

Do you laugh out loud when you read the morning comics?

Well, I gave a pretty good gaffaw the other night while watching Big Bang Theory.
Also, Fawlty Towers (I've been watching it recently, hadn't seen it in years, and only spotty before, so a lot of it's new to me).
And The Ranch.

Do you laugh out loud when you read the morning comics?

I don't read the morning comics...but I do laugh out loud when some funny meme pops up on my Facebook :)

Where do you get your news from (usually)....paper, tv, internet, Facebook :)?

I don't read the morning comics...but I do laugh out loud when some funny meme pops up on my Facebook :)

Internet Newspaper or Radio

Do you believe any conspiracies

I read parts of 2 to 3 newspapers a day. I also listen to radio (NPR) in the morning.
Some of my colleagues also send me things they think are important or relevant. And yes, I see some on facebook (although I'm very picky about what I read). I also sometimes will go to either BBC or Reuters or NYT or Washington Post for things specifically (e.g. when things are happening).

Yeah, I might have a problem (it's actually called a Job. I considered it a significant problem, since it gets in the way of masturbation on line. :D).

(I always read the comics first though. And Dear Abby. The first makes me laugh, the second makes me realize that I'm really a decent human being...)

Have you ever written in to an advice column?

I read parts of 2 to 3 newspapers a day. I also listen to radio (NPR) in the morning.
Some of my colleagues also send me things they think are important or relevant. And yes, I see some on facebook (although I'm very picky about what I read). I also sometimes will go to either BBC or Reuters or NYT or Washington Post for things specifically (e.g. when things are happening).

Yeah, I might have a problem (it's actually called a Job. I considered it a significant problem, since it gets in the way of masturbation on line. :D).

(I always read the comics first though. And Dear Abby. The first makes me laugh, the second makes me realize that I'm really a decent human being...)

Have you ever written in to an advice column?

Does "Dear Litster" count ;)

No, I'm pretty open with friends and often seek advice from them.

Do you make time for yourself in this busy world we live in?

Does "Dear Litster" count ;)

No, I'm pretty open with friends and often seek advice from them.

Do you make time for yourself in this busy world we live in?

Um...:D sure! Why not!

I was going to say "probably not enough" but actually generally, I think things like Lit are making time for myself. And sometimes time with family really is that too. So, I'm gonna go with yes.

What helps you relax?

Um...:D sure! Why not!

I was going to say "probably not enough" but actually generally, I think things like Lit are making time for myself. And sometimes time with family really is that too. So, I'm gonna go with yes.

What helps you relax?

Wine. Marijuana. Blow jobs. The usual.

Same question.

Wine, reading, walking my dog, crossword puzzles, talking with friends, sex

What is the best book you’ve read lately?

Lucky Stiff by Deborah Coonts

Wine. Marijuana. Blow jobs. The usual.

Same question.

Ironically, pretty much the same answer. :devil: (giving a good bj usually = a good cuddle and talk afterwards)
Oh, and getting foot rubs and shopping too I guess!

What do you want for Christmas?

Last edited:
Lucky Stiff by Deborah Coonts

Ironically, pretty much the same answer. :devil: (giving a good bj usually = a good cuddle and talk afterwards)
Oh, and getting foot rubs and shopping too I guess!

What do you want for Christmas?

Makes me think of this Steve Martin bit

https://youtu.be/J3MR5354A7A

I’d like books and bubble bath.

Do you like figgy pudding? And do you know of any other words as gross as figgy pudding?

I don't really like figgy pudding.
Spotted Dick immediately comes (cums?) to mind.

What is the oddest food you've ever eaten?

I don't think that anything I eat is odd (super pickey eater :) ) - I do put BBQ potato chips on baloney sandwiches :)

What would you consider is your "signature dish"?

I don't think that anything I eat is odd (super pickey eater :) ) - I do put BBQ potato chips on baloney sandwiches :)

What would you consider is your "signature dish"?

New England clam chowder.

Do you have any special holiday traditions?

No tree or decs

Have you ever had a Christmas free Christmas.

I had a very un-Christmasy Christmas once. I hated every minute of it.
I like sparkles in my holidays, no matter how simple the sparkles.

Do you think the holidays are about material things or do you fully embrace the spirit of the season?

I had a very un-Christmasy Christmas once. I hated every minute of it.
I like sparkles in my holidays, no matter how simple the sparkles.

Do you think the holidays are about material things or do you fully embrace the spirit of the season?

Spirit.

Sun or snow at Christmas

Spirit.

Sun or snow at Christmas

Hahaha...being a Cali girl, I want to say sun, but 12 years of cold and snow I look forward to it now. I always think it's funny that it's Summer in Australia at Christmas time...boggles my mind!

How long is your Christmas List (gifts for) this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back