Ask Me a Question v 12.26.2021

Many times, but not in many years...

Do you do 'easy hookups' or prefer more of a 'getting to know you' process?

I have had anal sex with my wife. My first time as a receiver was with the Aneros Vice.

Most powerful way to orgasm for you?

I have had anal sex with my wife. My first time as a receiver was with the Aneros Vice.

Most powerful way to orgasm for you?
With someone who desires pleasing me as much as I desire pleasing them.

Does masturbation provide you level of stimulation that sex with your SO does not?

A warm shower and a nice mug of hot cocoa.
At what temperature do you consider wearing long underwear?
Anything below freezing or with a wicked wind-chill. I live in California, so I've only got one pair of long underwear and that's primarily for skiing or when I am traveling to someplace much colder.

If you could live in perfect weather year round, would you?

Yes. I live where it snows and is cold for several months of the year. I get sad when it's all gray and dark... And I hate driving on icy roads.

Coffee or tea?

Coffee with a LOT of creamer and sugar or tea with NONE. What would your personal version of Hell look like?
I don't believe in hell, so I don't spend time thinking about it. I'll go with a world without love.

What strange superstition to you believe in 100%?

My personal hell would February weather all year, no diet coke, and stuck in a line if traffic going nowhere

What historical figure do admire most?
Not sure if this counts as historical but Nancy Reagan has been noted to be the Throat Goat. And I admire that greatly

If you lost your sense of touch and could only feel one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose?

Not sure if this counts as historical but Nancy Reagan has been noted to be the Throat Goat. And I admire that greatly

If you lost your sense of touch and could only feel one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose?
She's what I aspire to be: an perfectly quaffed political wife with legendary BJ game. If only she'd detailed her tricks of the trade in her biography, imagine how much more peaceful Americans would be!

If I lost my sense of touch and could only feel one thing, I'd have to choose my SO's skin. I love the feel of it.

How/what is the best orgasm you've ever had, either alone or with someone

Last edited:
She's what I aspire to be: an perfectly quaffed political wife with legendary BJ game. If only she'd detailed her tricks if the trade in her biography, imagine how much more peaceful Americans would be!

If I lost my sense of touch and could only feel one thing, I'd have to choose my SO's skin. I love the feel of it.

How/what is the best orgasm you've ever had, either alone or with someone
My first time spending the weekend with a lover. It was everything one could hope for the best.

When was the last time you has an earth shattering orgasm?

Based on comfort level with the woman, yes.

What is one hard no folks would be surprised you have?
I don't have an hard no's that would surprise people. I have very few hard no's.

Would you stand up in front of a room full of family and friends and confess your sexual history?

Of course not?

Who have you seen naked who knew you saw him or her and did not want you to?
Quite a few people, now that I think about it. There have been times I've lived in communal housing, which always involves some percentage of accidental nudity. Times when I was visiting friends or relatives and someone walked out naked. Then, with the advent of cell phones and selfies, a few times when people sent naked pictures to me accidentally.

What's one thing you find very sexy or sensual that you think most people don't notice?

What's one thing you find very sexy or sensual that you think most people don't notice?
Watching a woman furtively checking out guys' crotches as they walk by. For some reason, I notice this at a coffee shop I frequent. It's not that I never do that myself, of course. I just get a sort of kick from seeing someone else do it. They worry about the guy noticing, but they aren't paying attention to me.

What is the longest you've gone between orgasms so far in 2024?

Back