Asa's Sunset Cove

Just you here with Me more My pet

She curled in closer hugging him to her with a smile.

He picked her up and took her to the bed where they lay down and curled up together while he hit the music she loved and brought his wings around them.
There-perfect Richard thought.

The always close cat o nines seeming to appear in her hand ans she playfully swatted at him smiling curled up in his arms happy.

Feeling the cat o nines drop onto his skin during this moment he just moaned.
"Ahhh mistress. That feels wonderful."

Swatting more the moaning a music she had been missing.

As more swatting came down upon Richard he moaned and shifted as he started to move his crotch against his Mistress.
"Uggghhh...."words didn't really form only grunting sounds and more moans as the swatting continued.

She purred at the grunting and moans and simply continued the playful swatting a smile curling her lips.

"Ohh mistress only you can pleasure me......gawwd." Richard cried as he arched his back off the matress and his wings unfolded and expanded beyond the bed as she swatted him. He lost all control of what was going on except for being assaulted by that cat o nines.

She smiles watching him lifting to sit up some she moves to nip at his neck and jawline. Loving watching her pet and seeing the desire and hunger growing.

Feeling her nip here and there he feels her breath gently graze his skin. It sends shivers down his spine. He loves it all. He wants her to keep teasing him.
"tease me some more mistress. I know you love it." He pushed up against her showing his yearning and desire that had not yet been satiated, but was growing and had yet to be quenched. He wondered what it would take to satiate her? Had he seen it? Had she truly let it all out?

She reached for the crop and trailing it over her precious pet with a smile watching every reaction muscle twitch and each moan as she purred just getting started in her teasing and tormenting pleasure

The crop dropped onto his skin and sensations exploded. His mind overloaded with feelings that couldn't be put into words. He twisted and writhed a lot in the bed as she slowly trailed it up and over his body.

"Misssss......." He hissed as she did what she did. He tried to finish her name but couldn't. Just hissing breath came through his teeth as she continued the tormentation.

Watching the writhing and his loss of ability to talk she smirked more reaching one hand to casually bind one of his wrists at a time before standing over him the crop still tracing over her pets body as she smiled down at him.

Feeling her bind his wrists, he now had something to pull on. And RIchard used them. He flexed his arms and pulled on the restraints as she stood over him dropping the tormenting instrument along his body. He writhed more and more his clothes feeling restraining and having them on was starting to prove uncomfortable.
"Mistress......grrr....can u take my clothes off? You've sort of occupied my hands." He winked at her while being tormented.

Feeling her bind his wrists, he now had something to pull on. And RIchard used them. He flexed his arms and pulled on the restraints as she stood over him dropping the tormenting instrument along his body. He writhed more and more his clothes feeling restraining and having them on was starting to prove uncomfortable.
"Mistress......grrr....can u take my clothes off? You've sort of occupied my hands." He winked at her while being tormented.

Maybe I like you being clothed for now pet...

She smirked letting the crop trace over any growing firmness with a wink.

He felt the crop on his hardening cock and it drove it to be even harder. He moaned loudly. "Arggggggg mistress it feels so good." His wings fluttered.
He caught her little wink and smiled while writhing. God she was hot when she was teasing him.

The trailing of the crop was replaced with a swat against his legs. Her eyes locked on his though half closed with pleasure.

The crop landed on his legs with wonderous force. He felt it through his jeans. Although the fabric repelled the feeling of the leather and suede, the strike was felt and was welcomed and returned with a wonderful cry of "Mmmmwwwaaaaaa!" While Richard arched his pelvic area and raising his hips while pulling on the arm straps for leverage. The restraints self tightened and went taught.

She watched his writhing and fighting the restraints and smiled. Once he calmed down she dropped down into a straddle over his hips. The crop brushing against his cheek as she stared deep into his eyes.

Perhaps My pet should lose those jeans.

Leaning up she casually removed his restraints and moved to the chair in her room.

Strip for Me pet

He loosened his hands free from the restraints and gently rose all the while watching her sit. He loved the way she walked and the way she swayed. She was such a goddess.
He gently began to rise into the air about 2 feet off the ground after having taken his shirt off.
He stayed there swaying his hips to and fro. Richard smiled coyly as he attempted a dance while mid air for her. He gently but smoothly undid the front button and then slowly unzipped his jeans. Then raising one leg at a time he let loose the clothing and let it fall to the floor. He had only boxers remaining.

He did a small swirl in the air one way and then back the other to give her a view of her pet. Richards hardness jutted out like a knife. He gently lowered himself onto the ground and walked towards her and stopped just shy of the chair she sat in.

He wanted to give her a nice view of what she had produced. He slowly pulled the waistband down and his granite weapon sprung forth and into the air. The boxers gently puddled into the ground as he stood before her utterly naked waiting.

Smiling she reached the crop out and slowly let it trail down her pet as he stood there naked before her.

Very good... Now get us some wine.

Richard smiled and slowly turned giving her another look at him before he went to get the wine. He brought back her favorite Chianti along with two glasses. Richard the proceeded to fill the two glasses and gave his mistress one first before getting his. "Enjoy Mistress."

She smiled watching him turn then walk away to get the Chianti. Taking the glass she smiled sipping her wine eyes still surveying her pets perfect form and wings.

He stood there letting her eye him as her eyes went up and down his physique. He fluttered a wing while he began to enjoy his wine. The wine cascaded down his throat and the taste was glorious. Almost as delicious as she was when she allowed him the pleasurable chance to taste her nectar.

Back