Artists of Erotica...

BlackSnake said:
This is the one I've been really working on for a poster in my office. I just got a 18x24 pad, but I don't know about how much detail I should put into it.

Originally, I was going to have her hand gripping his hard-on and his right hand cupping her tit. I am still leaning that way, but she needs some decent shoes first.

May I make a suggestion?

51465-p.jpg

Simple. Elegant. Classy.

From the wearer's point of view: I like the ankle strap and the open toes, gives you a sexy feeling. I'd go for ones without the little stones, too flashy. LOL

Halo,

I like your Thorny being. Your other drawings are nice too, but they are more polished (?). This one has more "bite" to it.

:rolleyes: :D

I'm wondering if its a woman's foot or the shoe that looks so sexy. Jimmy Choo
jimmychoo.jpg

Last edited:
Black Tulip said:
Yessss, keep going.

I like the shoes, can I get a pair for Valentine?

:D

Shoes are tricky. I just like them to lift her calf and expose her feet. I saw an awesome pair of stripper slides that would do that, the wear clear, but I'm not going to have my wife walking around in stripper shoes no matter how much I like it.

trickquestion.gif

Last edited:
LOL I can understand what you're saying, but I have no idea what stripper slides are.

:rolleyes:

Black Tulip said:
LOL I can understand what you're saying, but I have no idea what stripper slides are.

Here is a sexy pair with 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform
mingb-EdkKX-lgLoq-609-Vanity-BIG.jpg

Thanks guys. This kind of stuff is great for a thread like this. Artists of any kind need to know what things are and what they look like. I know we can't cover everything on the planet in this thread, but when someone asks it'll be good that we can give them something to go on.

No everyone knows the physical appearance differences between a clam, an oyster and a muscle, or from one shoe to the next, or styles of architecture, etc.

It's also good to see the different preferences of the artists as these things can also lend to the writing that we, and others, do.

Blacksnake seems to like platform shoes, I think they make a girls feet look clunky, both points of view could be valuble to a writer or an artist for whatever reason.

Let's keep the art and the ideas flowing... :cool:

Black Tulip said:

Tulip, these are much better; no platform and a 4 inch heel
421vanitybig.jpg

With all the talent floating around the board, is anyone willing to take requests for drawings?

Got a request already. More drawings of cocks...LOL "You'll are always drawing women..."

BlackSnake said:
Got a request already. More drawings of cocks...LOL "You'll are always drawing women..."

You're a good candidate for that I think. You have a great model at your disposal.:cool:

I'll see if I can work up something a bit later also...

rhinoguy said:
i'm up for it (heehee)

I can usually accomodate a black and white. Color requires more set up.

Of course I am slacking on a few I have commited to do.

have some cocks done...MOST often with a female accompaniment...but I am ok with a STAND-ALONE.

Let'em have it! I don't have a flatbed scanner here at work. I'll post one tonight.

This could be like, everyone does the same object, so we could reflect on the different styles and techniques.

Back