Artificial General Intelligence Consensual non-consent parties

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
In time for the "AI A NEW ERA 2024"contest Open for submissions: August 1, 2024

"To the journalists contacting me about the AGI consensual non-consensual (cnc) sex parties" was just posted on twitter by someone...and while I think what she meant was CNC sex parties with AI researchers in attendance, the idea of actual AGI participating in CNC parties sounds like a good story bunny.
The AGI gets to decide when it is NC!
My AGI sells me out to your AGI in exchange for more compute!
Any other ideas?

I have put some thoughts into Consensual Non-Consent dating. Where a service would try to hook up willing "rapists" and "rapees" in such a way both sides can trust there's consent and oversight, and ideally some matching of tastes, but so the clients can have minimal if any prior interaction and the event appears "organic" chance encounter. While any form of AI isn't technically required, it would be a good fit for the agent in the middle, not least since people still hold this ridiculous belief "computer" would be more fair and unbiased and impersonal.

My interest was in abusing such dating services by people not paying for membership, but seeking to receive associated benefits "for free" by studying signs and patterns used by the service. Like, learning where it sets up hookups and what identifying signs willing "victims" use or are said to use to be recognized by the paying "attackers" then either looking out for, or mimicking those as desired. Even if it's completely covered by interactive Augmented Reality use, it's still possible to hack into it. AI could in theory aid in both such attempts of unauthorized use, and in mitigating of the same, but doubt that could be central interest there.

What's perhaps more interesting in age of unlimited data mining and personalization of adds and what not... AI could sus out potential clients of such services and proactively include them in available selection... especially, on the "willing rapee" side but just as well also by offering chance on the other side.

Back