Area 51 (Closed)

A big decision like the one Matt just made would take anyone else time to think about, but Matt made the decision almost instantly. In a way he didn’t only see it as helping the alien escape he was also helping himself escape from his repetitive boring life. Sure the fact that they had sex, great amazing intimate sex played a part in his decision but if it was only about the sec he could have kept her locked up and just made nightly visits to her cell.

Matt smiles back at the alien that was sitting on his lap with his cock still inside of her. “My name is Matt, and what is the name of the damsel in distress I am rescuing?” He asked running a hand up from her butt up her side, grazing the side of her breast and bringing his hand to her neck running his thumb along her cheek.

Zephra's gaze dipped down, watching Matt's hand as it slowly traced up the entire side of her body, tiny trails of light moving over her skin in response to his touch. When it reached her neck she brought her gaze back to meet his own, trying her best to suppress the shiver that ran down her spine as his thumb brushed over her cheek even though another little pulse of her light gave it away.

"My name is Zephra," she told him, her voice seemingly more breathy again, "I am a scientist that was sent by my people to study life here on your planet.. I can explain more later if you like, but for now we better go."

Matt’s attention was brought to the trail of light that appeared over her skin. Her body was so amazing and Matt loved every inch of it. Their eyes met once again when she told him her name and that she was a scientist. “You're right we should get going.” Matt said but before he took his hand off of her neck he pulled her in for a quick deep kiss. Then he lifted her off of his lap and when his cock slipped from inside of her a river of white oozed out and into the bed and the floor. There was so much cum Matt still couldn’t believe he came so much. When they discover the empty room they will think 3-4 guys were in here by the amount of cum.

Matt started to get dressed and remembered finding Zephra already naked. He looked quickly around the room and saw no clothing either. He picked up his button up shirt that was part of his uniform and gave it to her. “Here wear this Zephra. As much as I hate to see you cover up that body, you will be less noticeable if you are wearing clothes.” His large shirt should cover her torso and most of her legs since her petite frame was much smaller then Matt’s.

He gathered the rest of his clothes and got dressed. When pulling his pants up he saw how large his cock still was even though it was flaccid and smirked assuming the effects of her saliva were permanent. Once dressed he gathered his utility belt and put it back on also. “Are you ready Zephra? We have a long way to go until we reach the exit of this place.”

Zephra gave a little gasp as Matt lifted her off of him at the feel of his cock slipping out of her and she felt the remainder of his cum oozing out of her. She sat and watched him as he began to dress, letting it seep out of her and onto the plastic cot, then slowly drip down onto the floor as well.

She smiled slightly and gave a nod of thanks when he offered her his shirt. She was grateful for the covering after having been so long without any, and she agreed that it might help conceal her glow a bit, but she couldn't help but think that even with it she would still stand out quite a lot on this planet due to her coloring being so much different from the humans'. Still, she put it on as quickly as she was able, fumbling with the buttons a bit as she rose from the cot.

"Ready," she told him.

Matt watched as Zephra put on and buttoned up his shirt. She looked sexy with it on and unbuttoned showing off her body. He couldn’t get distracted by her body now though they had to escape. “Alright let’s get you out of here.” Matt said but before he led the way he pulled Zephra in for another quick kiss. This kiss was very passionate and sensual. One of his hands was on her neck holding her softly into the kiss. The other hand was on her lower back which eventually slid down and grabbed her big butt.

Once the kiss ended Matt started to lead the way out of the cell and down the hallway. His plan almost instantly his a snag when they reached the door at the end of the hallway that his ID didn’t work on earlier and still didn’t work on. “Fuck..” he curses under his breath.

Zephra was a little surprised at first when Matt stopped to give her one least kiss, knowing that they were in a hurry, but despite this she found herself leaning into him a bit as his hand held her neck, then gasping slightly when his hand slid down and grabbed the curve of her backside. She was a little dazed at first afterwards, but quickly got her bearings as he lead her down the hallway.

Hearing him swear as they reached the door, she quickly realized the problem and instantly as she glanced at the ID panel the light flashed green and the door unlocked.

"Not a problem," she told him as she reached to open the door, "Come on..."

Now that her energy was restored, little things like this were hardly an issue for her at all.

Matt was amazed when Zephra reaches out and used her powers to unlock the door. Matt opened it and continues leading her towards freedom. He knew all the routes of the night guards so he stuck to his route for as long as he could. Eventually they crossed into another guards section and Matt started being even more cautious.

They reached a large storage room and stopped when he heard voices. He signaled Zephra to get behind a large crate and he did the same. One of the guards was hanging out and talking with another worker. There was no way to cut across the room without being seen and doubling back would take too long. Matt looked to Zephra, “Can you use your powers to make some sort of distraction to get them out of the room?” He asked quietly.

Zephra quickly nodded in response to Matt's question. Being careful to stay low and remain unseen, she peeked from behind the crate to try and see what she might be able to use for a distraction. They were far from the area of the base where she'd been kept and electronic devices were forbidden now, so hopefully she could find something...

Ah! There!

In the corner of the room was a large electronic crate lift! Focusing her attention on it for a moment, the machine suddenly made a beeping noise and came to life, quickly driving itself out a doorway and down the hall.

Matt watched as Zephra tried coming up with a distraction. Eventually she causes an electric lift to start making noise and driving away from them causing the two people to chase after it. “That’s awesome!” Matt chuckled as he motioned for her to follow him. This was almost too easy, Matt though to himself as they were nearly out of the facility.

Today though one of the head scientists who were in charge of performing experiments on Zephra decided to come in early. He went to go check on the status of the alien but all he found was an empty cell with puddles of cum and the smell of sex.

All of the sudden loud alarms start to go off throughout the facility. “Fuck!” Matt cursed looking back at Zephra. “They must have found your empty cell. We have to go now!” Matt said as he stopped being as sneaky and grabbed Zephra’s hand and started running. They reached his car, which was a black Jeep, and once inside and the car was turned on Matt peeled out and sped towards the front gate.

Since the facility was in lock down the gate was closed and two armed guards stood by. This was the only way in and out of the facility though. “That gate up ahead is an electric gate. You need to use your powers to open it or else we are screwed!” Matt said as he sped directly towards the gate. “And if you can do something about those guards that will be a bonus!”

Fear filling her as the alarms had begun to sound, Zephra had ran as fast as she could down the hallway with Matt, somehow managing to keep up with him despite his longer stride. When they'd reached his car and begun to speed away she'd begun to feel a little relieved... until she saw the armed guards at the closed gate.

Hearing Matt's words she nodded, a look of determination crossing her features.

"Don't worry.."

There was no way she was going to let them put her back in that cell.

"Just keep driving and keep your hands on the steering wheel, don't touch anything metal," she instructed him as she looked at the electric gate and it instantly began to open.

At the same moment she used her abilities to make the car window beside her roll down, her hand slipping out of the window and grabbing the metal frame of the car as it sped towards the gate. Suddenly her hand glowed brighter, blue sparks traveling from her fingertips and over the metal frame of the Jeep, using it as a conductor. Suddenly two long bolts of electricity flew out from the car and struck the guards that had been about to raise their guns at them, shocking them and making them fall to the ground out of the way of the Jeep.

The car speeding through the gate, Zephra released her grip on the frame of the car and brought her hand back inside, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to regain her breath.

"It...looks worse than it is...," she explained between breaths, "The...the voltage shouldn't have been enough to kill them...I think..."

“Holy shit!!” Matt exclaimed as he watched the lightening bolts shoot out of the car and strike the two guards. It was like something you’d only see in a movie. “That was awesome!” Matt said after Zephra explained that it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. Matt does through the gate his heart racing after that epic escape from Area 51.

Looking in his rear view mirror he saw three trucks in pursuit of them. It seemed like they swatted the bee hive by making their escape. “Hold on, we got company!” Matt pushed the gas pedal down and picked up speed as he tried to lose his pursers.

Turning around in her seat and looking behind them as Matt announced that they had company, Zephra swore to herself in her native tongue as she spotted the three trucks coming after them. Matt picked up the speed to try and get away, but she could tell that they were gaining on them.

"Don't worry, I can take care of them..." she announced, setting her eyes on the trucks and focusing her mind on the electrical systems inside each of them even though her chest still rose and fell as she tried to recover from the blasts she'd just given the guards at the gate.

Such a big blast of energy from her own stores was different than just manipulating the energy of something electrical, like the gate or the lift before, and it had taken quite a bit out of her to do it, but she had to keep going. It took her a moment, but she was able to focus in on the batteries within the trucks, one by one making them die so that the trucks stalled out.

"There..." she breathed, turning back around and slumping back into the seat.

While Matt was focusing on driving Zephra focused on their pursers. Eventually their cars just died out and they lost them. “Yes! That was awesome!” Matt exclaimed while his heart was racing. He sped down the highway he glanced over at Zephra and she looked like she did when Matt first found her. “Are you okay?” He asked reaching over and placing his hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently.

“I want to get us a little further away and find us a motel to spend the night in and we can come up with a plan of what to do next. Do you have an idea of where you want to go now that you are free?”

Zephra nodded as she straightened herself back up in her seat, having regained her breath a bit.

"Home," she replied in response to his question about where she wanted to go now that she was free, "But first, to get there I will need to go to the place that your people call California. In the..."

She struggled for a moment to remember the name that she'd heard it called.

"In the Sierra National Forest... My ship is hidden there."

She placed her hand upon his as it rested upon her thigh and gave it a little reassuring squeeze.

"I'll be fine. Lets just focus on putting as much distance between us and them as we can right now."

When Zephra places her hand on his hand told him everything will be okay he looked at her and smiled. He was speeding down desert highway where it seemed like they were the only ones on the road. There was an occasional car on the opposite side but other then that the road was as deserted as the desert. “So I take it they never found your ship?” Matt asked knowing that if they had seen her ship it would also be back at Area 51.

“Where is home for you?” He asked curious as to where in the universe aliens were from. He still couldn’t believe that aliens were real. Before today he thought they were just an urban myth, but he now knows they are in fact real. He also couldn’t believe that he had sex, great amazing sex, with Zephra and it seemed to fuel her powers.

“This drive is going to take a few hours. Do you need any food or water?”

Zephra smiled slightly and shook her head.

"No, they never found it. It has a cloaking device," she explained before continuing on, "Nasolea is the name of my planet and it is many light years away from here in a far off galaxy, but surprisingly enough both of our planets have very similar atmospheres. That is why I was sent here, to study the atmosphere here more closely and to collect what samples I could of the ecosystems here for further study back home. Nothing dangerous or hostile like the ones who captured me feared."

She paused for a moment, looking out the window at the desert and then back at him, wondering how much she should share with him. Finally she spoke up again.

"They were not so cruel as to deny me food and water, so I will be fine without those for a while, but one ingredient that they did not know to add that is very important for my species' health is energy," she explained, "The same way a human body is made primarily of water and needs both this and food to survive, my kind are made primarily of energy."

Matt’s kinda was being blown as Zephra explained to him the planet she came from and how it was similar to Earth. The human race still had so much to discover they barely explored their own galaxy so it would take them decades until they would uncover Zephra’s galaxy and home planet.

“So is that why you looked like you were about to die when I found you? You were nearly out of energy? Then you got the energy when we had sex? Is there other ways to get energy for you?”

Zephra nodded, her expression grave.

"Exactly. Electrical energy is the most effective source for me here on your planet, and I can easily absorb it from electrical devices or generators, but as soon as my captors realized my ability to manipulate such things they immediately cut me off completely from them. I'd already used a great deal of my energy stores when I was first discovered and captured to try and defend myself, so after a week of being held in such conditions, well... I don't think I would have lasted much longer..."

“It’s a good thing I found you when I did then.” Matt said hearing Zephra say she probably wouldn’t have made it much longer. “So when we will stay in a motel tonight and then leave in the morning. They won’t stop chasing us either so we can’t stay in one place for too long.”

"Alright, but we will have to be careful that I'm not spotted while we are at the hotel," she told Matt with a nod of agreement, "We did a good job of slowing them down back there I think, but I fear you are right, they will never stop chasing after me."

She turned her gaze, looking back in the rear view mirror.

"I fear no place will be safe for me until I am back on my ship."

“We’ll be very careful. We can stay in the room the whole time and if we need anything I can go out and get it.” Matt said gently rubbing Zephra’s thigh trying to help her calm down. “I fear I won’t be safe either. I might have to leave the country because as long as they are able they will track me down. I helped their top secret escape and they can not be happy about that at all.”

Zephra turned and looked at Matt again as he spoke about the consequences he would have to deal with by helping her. She was grateful for his help, but felt badly for the trouble that she knew she was causing him.

"I was worried about that as well... but once we are back to my ship I can take you to whatever place you want to go," she promised.

“Anywhere I want to go..” Matt said softly. His mind began to list places he has always wanted to go. Maybe he could be taken to a tropical island somewhere and live a relaxing life there. He knew wherever he ended up though he wouldn’t live a completely relaxing life. He would always have to be looking over his shoulder and be careful not to leave any traces of himself. He would have to get his name changed and a new identity. Unless he went with Zephra.. he began wondering if that would even be a possibility.

The next couple hours the two shared small talk and answered whatever questions they had about the other’s planet to get a better understanding of their life. Eventually they arrived at the Sierra national forest and found a motel that seemed like a good place to lay low for the night. “Alright wait here I’ll go get us a room.”

Matt went into the lobby and asked for a room for the night. They had the news on in the lobby and when he heard the words breaking news he had a mini panic attack fearing his face would be plastered all over the news. But let out a sigh of relieve when it was about a hurricane brewing in the ocean. He then assumed he wouldn’t be on the news because he worked for a very secretive location and drawing attention to themselves is the last thing they’d want to do.

Luckily he had enough cash on him to cover the room so he wouldn’t have to use his card which he was sure they’d be monitoring. Returning to the Jeep he pulled around back to their room and backed into the parking space in case they needed to make a speedy get away. Glancing around he saw there was nobody around so it would be safe for Zephra to walk to the room. “Alright let’s go.” He said as he led the way to their room.

It was a small room with one bed, a couch, a desk and a chair, small mini fridge and then a bathroom. It would be just fine for them tonight. “You can have the bed. I’ll take the couch.” Matt said not sure if she’s be okay with sharing a bed with him or not.

Having felt nervous about sitting in the car out in the open, despite the fact that no one else was currently around, Zephra was grateful when Matt returned and they were able to enter their room for the night. As they entered she looked around curiously, this being her first experience in a human dwelling other than her cell on the base.

When Matt spoke up and said that she could have the bed to herself she looked at him in confusion. She had already noticed that the bed here was much bigger than the cot that had been in her cell, like it was intentionally made with two people in mind, and the couch did not look nearly as comfortable.

"Are you sure?" she asked him, "It seems like it would be plenty of space for the two of us."

“If you are okay with it I’ll share with you. I wasn’t sure that why I said I’d take the couch.” Matt said as he sat down in the edge of the bed. He figured he would make a small supply run in a little. Getting a small amount of food and maybe some clothes for Zephra to wear tomorrow.

Back