Are you living in the now or dreaming of tomorrow? Or just caught up in a tragicomedy of life?

tnman03

Rustic rapscallion
One of my fumble stumbles in life has always been the bridgeway between dreaming about something and just getting out and doing it. The unfortunate incarceration period of pandemic left me with time to think but no way to do, so to say. As such, once I could I set my mind to achieving some bucket list objectives. Each day is another toss of the coin on either an adventure or not.

Where are you with this whole living your day today or the next? Can you say it with words or images? Feel free to meme.
1660695540734.png

Living in the now. I had a life before the Great Recession. You think the pandemic was the beginning? I know who I am, what I am. And what I want. I am fighting to help my kids survive. I know that I have to sacrifice myself to do this.

Living in the now. I had a life before the Great Recession. You think the pandemic was the beginning? I know who I am, what I am. And what I want. I am fighting to help my kids survive. I know that I have to sacrifice myself to do this.
No, the pandemic was just a nudge, economic hard times are always just around the corner. Just remember when trying to save kin you have to remember to dave yourself as well. 💓

I’m terrible at living in the now. I think I was on Tuesday on a nature walk. Usually I get home and have dozens of pictures. Instead, just happy memories.

I am living vicariously in the dream of a tragicomedy that is here and now, but, I'll do it tomorrow. I had a vision about this.

I try to keep a foot on either side of the line, sometimes stumbling one way or the other from time to time.

I live every day in the now. You can do some future dreaming, but you need to appreciate what you have now.

Grounded in the needs of the moment but anxiously awaiting my next adventure... Which I make sure happens every couple of weeks. Even if its just a short trip to somewhere new.

I live in the now, for that is where we are. However, I look ahead to try and plan things out. But, quite often I realize my life is full of tragedy that I have to deal with on a daily basis.

British so yeah it's a shitshow. Government is useless rent and mortgages are £££ gas and electricity is ridiculously expensive everything is going up EXCEPT my wages. I'm thinking of selling a kidney at this rate

The tragedy that is life makes my sense of humor even darker.
And I’m a dreamer not a doer. That bridge between dreaming and doing has always eluded me

Back