Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

bi curious here also....a little shy about it because Im married and I don't know what he would think. I want to feel the texture of a pussy against my lips so bad....I want to taste it.....I am crazy with lust just thinking about it.

Like most guys, I'm sure he'd be excited and of course want to join. I'm married, but I've been only person I know of that has a husband that is fine with me going off with girls and him not being involved. The only catch is I have to tell him all the details of course. Not that I've had too much experience to be an expert but it is thrilling just touching every little countour of a woman's body. The softness...the wetness....Mmmm....

Just curious, any ladies enjoy going to the strip clubs? I love watching the hippy ladies work that pole. Of course, I admit being shy, I have to go strip clubs like an hour away so I can let loose.

I enjoy strip clubs as long as they have a little bit of class. I once went with several other girls and at first we were a bit self concious but wound up having a ball.

I've never been to one, but my husband wants to take me. We've joked about it before.

I highly recommend it. My advice, don't let the strippers order you any drinks. Before you know they order another and another, until you're so wasted you end up spending alot more than you intended. That's ok it was a good time. Got the special girl priveldge of going back to their dressing room to freshen up ;)

Could this be a new record? I am usually not on here this early so maybe it's my fault?

Just thought I'd share my new signature with all you lovely ladies. As you can tell I'm excited about it! Doesn't take much to make this girls day :p

The hard part I am finding is the dating. Most women trying bi relationships for the first time enjoy it but are soooo cautious of being seen in public even doing something as simple as holding hands. I don't have to have constant PDA's but it makes for a bit of a tense evening out when you think everyone is staring and whispering at you when in reality they prolly don't give a hoot.

For as long as i have known women they hold hands, kiss, walk arm in arm, and even pat each otherson the ass and it is that way with all women no matter bi, straight, lesbian, old or young. it is the nature of being female, you all enotional and feeling people. so to think that some one is watching you because you are out on a bi date is not true. chances are it has more to do with how atractive you are that what kind of sex you want. so go on your dates and just relax and have fun. if you worry all the time about other people are thinking then life is going to be pretty dull for you. :)

exactly true in almost all situations.. Women showing affection for each other is seen as innocent as long as.....it is not outwardly and obviously pure sexual

exactly true in almost all situations.. Women showing affection for each other is seen as innocent as long as.....it is not outwardly and obviously pure sexual

Yet we all know that guys thoughts would immediately go towards the sexual end of it and it's downhill from there

Back