Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

It gets even better when you can get past the shyness.....or better put......the should I? The could I? The what am I doing? and all the other questions that go thru your mind once you decide to try.

It gets even better when you can get past the shyness.....or better put......the should I? The could I? The what am I doing? and all the other questions that go thru your mind once you decide to try.

It's more like..how do I find someone who knows what they're doing? It seems most of us are bi-virgins. Just like most girls don't want to lose their virginity to a guy who doesn't know what they're doing. lol

*raises hand* I'm a bi-virgin, too. So, where are the experienced ladies to tell us how to get another woman in bed with us...or on the couch...floor...where ever. ;)

Last edited:
Don't know where all the bi ladies are. I'm curious myself and would love to have another lady to discuss with.

Experienced lesbian here. Honestly, getting a woman into bed is quiet similar to getting a man into bed you just have to look a little harder and in different places.

I've mostly met women online through dating sites but I've had good luck through the local alt lifestyle club. I also run a social group for lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, curious, etc. :) Had good luck through that too. :)

I know those questions have been going through my mind!

Experienced lesbian here. Honestly, getting a woman into bed is quiet similar to getting a man into bed you just have to look a little harder and in different places.

I've mostly met women online through dating sites but I've had good luck through the local alt lifestyle club. I also run a social group for lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, curious, etc. :) Had good luck through that too. :)

that's actually a good idea! online is hit or miss for me.:cattail:

bi curious here also....a little shy about it because Im married and I don't know what he would think. I want to feel the texture of a pussy against my lips so bad....I want to taste it.....I am crazy with lust just thinking about it.

bi curious here also....a little shy about it because Im married and I don't know what he would think. I want to feel the texture of a pussy against my lips so bad....I want to taste it.....I am crazy with lust just thinking about it.

Hmmmm, that sounds really good.

I'm bi and married as well. He thinks I'm just curious....

interesting advice...

The hard part I am finding is the dating. Most women trying bi relationships for the first time enjoy it but are soooo cautious of being seen in public even doing something as simple as holding hands. I don't have to have constant PDA's but it makes for a bit of a tense evening out when you think everyone is staring and whispering at you when in reality they prolly don't give a hoot.

being seen in public shouldn't be uncomfortable as long as it is not outwardly romantic .. That's a wonderful thing about 2 women together. Going shopping, having a casual meeting or dinner does not raise eyebrows.
Although the more wonderful things happen behind closed private doors..

yeah but you don't have to think twice about having your arm around HIS waist or whatever. Not going to rant and reopen that tired old can of worms it's just that I miss that in the dating of other women.

Back