Anyone From Australia

I spend a lot of my time in Brisbane with work, travel across the Tasman. Now coffee in Southbank anyone?

What an over the top outrage that was! Potential slip hazard, pffftt

Welcome to Bunnings, the hardware superstore, where the biggest hazard on the premises is the onions that are sold out the front of the store. Please ignore the cars and forklifts driving through the store, and the flammable sin aisle 6

SE Melbourne burbs here, anyone want to chat, or to meet up for reasons virtuous or nefarious, pm me

Bunnings has rope, chain, timber, spanking implements and so much more, plus handy furniture to get comfortable on while you fuck. It’s anything but a passion killer!

Yes, Yes it does, your spot on, I had not thought of it that way actually. ;)
Now every time I walk into Bunnings it will remind me of this. :D

Bunnings has rope, chain, timber, spanking implements and so much more, plus handy furniture to get comfortable on while you fuck. It’s anything but a passion killer!

I may never be able to go into Bunnings again without feeling like a slut.

Know the feeling, was in Maryborough for 4 years and no one on from here around, now moved to Toowoomba and looks the same lol

I have been known t use Bunnings for valentine gifts, rope, chain, cable ties, dowling, candles, matches, pegs, you name it, you have it all their at reasonable prices.

Back