Any dirty professors out there?

I give lessons, and at the moment have a waiting list, there is only so much one can do, but I can always find room perhaps for a young willing lady ;)

I was a prof for 40 years and never missed a year when I didn't have to race back to my office after class, tear open my fly, struggle to free my quivering hard-on, and cum copiously in my wastebasket. Sweet temptations, indeed!!

The spring is always a very tempting time of year in the midwest, when the students remember that they own short skirts and begin to wear them again. It certainly inspires some very dirty thoughts for me and if any girls would like to discuss them in more detail, I'm happy to do so ;)

The spring is always a very tempting time of year in the midwest, when the students remember that they own short skirts and begin to wear them again. It certainly inspires some very dirty thoughts for me and if any girls would like to discuss them in more detail, I'm happy to do so ;)

Wink, so do I, love short skirts and long legs:rolleyes:

If I was desperate, I'd be interested. As a teacher of mainly 22 yr old women, I have enough to keep me horny.:D

I was a prof for 40 years and never missed a year when I didn't have to race back to my office after class, tear open my fly, struggle to free my quivering hard-on, and cum copiously in my wastebasket. Sweet temptations, indeed!!

Woah hot and dirty to think of a professor doing that after class ends ;)

It's pretty funny to think just how many people must get horny at regular points in life and deal with it. It's got to be way more common than you'd think.

It's pretty funny to think just how many people must get horny at regular points in life and deal with it. It's got to be way more common than you'd think.

It happens all the time, thats why everybody does it.

That's the "hot" tip of the iceberg. LK - plenty of times thinking of "you" (the tempting student) and stroking a dripping hard-on under the desk while picturing your pussy spread out for me to savor as a hot lunch!

That's the "hot" tip of the iceberg. LK - plenty of times thinking of "you" (the tempting student) and stroking a dripping hard-on under the desk while picturing your pussy spread out for me to savor as a hot lunch!

Carefull you will be bringing the young lady to boiling point ;) I used to do it at work in my office, it had glass windows so I could look out. it always felt so good.

Carefull you will be bringing the young lady to boiling point ;) I used to do it at work in my office, it had glass windows so I could look out. it always felt so good.

She liked my "quivering hard-on" and I told her about That magic moment when you realize that in the next instant your cum will come boiling through the shaft and your prick will bob and dance as you send ropes of hot, white juice into the public domain. Quivering! Too late to stop - but not cumming yet!

Music/Foreign Language Professor Here

Littlekittenn, I would help you with your grade, but I am afraid it's just too far into the semester for extra credit to help. *Sits down on my desk with hands clasped in my lap*. I am afraid it is too little, too late.

PM to try and persuade me otherwise.

Reading your posts has gotten me a bit wet and horny ;) I would love to stop by and give you my great professor a little help.. Lay back on your office desk with my knees and legs spread apart only to show you that I'm not wearing any panties under my little thin dress. Watching my tight little pussy as you stroke yourself hmm?

I crushed on sooo many professors. There is something extremely erotic to me about intelligent men. I never needed to trade favors for grades though as these men motivated me to learn by their stellar teaching and intellects. I had a comparative religion professor who I was so smitten with...unfortunately for me he was gay but we had some great conversations and he was a good soul.

Extracurricular Activity

When I was a graduate student working on my doctorate, I taught classes on human sexual behavior. It helped pay my way through graduate school. I taught two classes a quarter and talked about sex almost everyday, nine months out of the year. It was a topic I knew a lot about since my dissertation research was on the topic. I must admit I was sorely tempted to cross the line on many occasions. As I think back, there were so many young, beautiful coeds that I would have loved to enroll in the extracurricular class lab, had there been one. It's a very nice fantasy, but only a fantasy. You believe me, don't you? ;)

Ladies and gentlemen! I would love to hear your naughty and personal stories on your forbidden encounters with your dirty professor ;)

When I was a graduate student working on my doctorate, I taught classes on human sexual behavior. It helped pay my way through graduate school. I taught two classes a quarter and talked about sex almost everyday, nine months out of the year. It was a topic I knew a lot about since my dissertation research was on the topic. I must admit I was sorely tempted to cross the line on many occasions. As I think back, there were so many young, beautiful coeds that I would have loved to enroll in the extracurricular class lab, had there been one. It's a very nice fantasy, but only a fantasy. You believe me, don't you? ;)

Hmm I'm a little disappointed that it was only a fantasy ;) perhaps we could discuss your naughty dirty thoughts in more detail professor.. What was it that turned you on about your hot little students hmmm?

Ladies and gentlemen! I would love to hear your naughty and personal stories on your forbidden encounters with your dirty professor ;)

I never got the courage to act on it, but I used to fantasy about my college mathematics professor. She had a cute face with an infectious smile, and an amazing body. Bubble Butt curves, but wasn't overly large. Man, what I wouldn't give to go back in time and tell my old self to be brave.

Hmm I'm a little disappointed that it was only a fantasy ;) perhaps we could discuss your naughty dirty thoughts in more detail professor.. What was it that turned you on about your hot little students hmmm?

I'd love to enroll you in my extracurricular lab!

Naughty Dirty Thoughts and Fantasies

I would be glad to discuss my naughty, dirty thoughts and fantasies with you Littlekittenn. Add me as a contact on Yahoo. My YIM is on my profile.

I may not be a professor, but I would certainly love to discuss the idea with you in more detail. Seeing all those lovely ladies in short outfits, doing science work. Very sexy! ;)

Back