Anonymous Secrets Thread

As for secrets with advice.

Perhaps, it would be too messy to include it into this thread.
But feel free to open up a new thread for it :)
And we will keep this clean, just for confessions, their normal comments, and all the lurkers :D

Good thinking! Don't fix what ain't broke!:)

I have to agree. For what's worth, coming from someone who is very new to lit. Keep it separate. Start a 'Dear Abby' thread.

Oooo....would a thread with anonymous advice for anonymous problems work?

It will work for as long as people keep sending in secrets :D

all those juicy confessions!

PM them to me :devil:

100% guarantee for the beans to be spilled, in an anonymous fashion!

I'm pretty sure that we have not even begun to scratch the surface of all the juicy secrets the members of Literotica must have to share.

Come on people, let's hear some confessions, anonymously of course.

I'm a married woman. I've been talking to another Litster off and on for quite a while. We talked about meeting, but the opportunity never arose. Recently, we were able to meet.

I was nervous because it was the first time I'd ever met anyone from Lit. I didn't know what to expect. Would he be a gentleman or would he be pervy? Did I want him to be a gentleman or not?

The time finally came to meet him. I couldn't find a parking place near where we were meeting, so I parked quite a ways away and walked. He spotted me right away. He gave me a hug and a kiss on top of the head which I thought was super sweet. We were in a very public place, so our time was spent not only getting to know each other but also interacting with other people. He struck me as a truly nice man, and I found myself wanting to know more about him.

We finally had to leave, so he offered to take me to my car. When we got there, I didn't want to leave. I had to though. A hug and kisses on the cheek, then another hug and kisses on the cheek. All very innocent.

That night at home, we began texting. I told him how much I enjoyed meeting him, and he sent me a picture as a reminder of our afternoon together. He joked that he's a gentleman on the first date, but on the second date he becomes an octopus. I smiled. I realized that I wanted to see his pervy side.

He directed me to some stories he wrote and published on Lit, so I had to read them. They were so hot! They made me wet and horny, and I had to masturbate after reading them.

I want a second date. I know now that I want more than a friendly, fun afternoon with a gentleman. I want what I read in his stories.

F-no age

A few months ago, I was THISCLOSE to meeting up with a guy I met on Lit. We had a time and place picked out. All I had to do was say "go" but I chickened out. I still want to do it, but I'm still afraid, too. I'm worried that I'll never get over this indecisiveness.

I'm a married woman. I've been talking to another Litster off and on for quite a while. We talked about meeting, but the opportunity never arose. Recently, we were able to meet.

I was nervous because it was the first time I'd ever met anyone from Lit. I didn't know what to expect. Would he be a gentleman or would he be pervy? Did I want him to be a gentleman or not?

The time finally came to meet him. I couldn't find a parking place near where we were meeting, so I parked quite a ways away and walked. He spotted me right away. He gave me a hug and a kiss on top of the head which I thought was super sweet. We were in a very public place, so our time was spent not only getting to know each other but also interacting with other people. He struck me as a truly nice man, and I found myself wanting to know more about him.

We finally had to leave, so he offered to take me to my car. When we got there, I didn't want to leave. I had to though. A hug and kisses on the cheek, then another hug and kisses on the cheek. All very innocent.

That night at home, we began texting. I told him how much I enjoyed meeting him, and he sent me a picture as a reminder of our afternoon together. He joked that he's a gentleman on the first date, but on the second date he becomes an octopus. I smiled. I realized that I wanted to see his pervy side.

He directed me to some stories he wrote and published on Lit, so I had to read them. They were so hot! They made me wet and horny, and I had to masturbate after reading them.

I want a second date. I know now that I want more than a friendly, fun afternoon with a gentleman. I want what I read in his stories.
better than anything could've confessed...Nice one.. :D

Female

I like to fantasize that I am being fucked by my Lit crushes while I have sex with my husband. It causes me to have the most intense orgasms.

Male - 50's

I want to watch my wife have sex with another man. Somehow the thought of watching her with another guy is an incredible turn on. It wouldn't matter if she knew I was watching or if I were secretly watching from a dark, hidden corner. I'd even be willing to have a MMF threesome with her if she would agree to it. A threesome with her and another guy would rock my world while we rocked hers!

I love this one. I feel the same way. It is a huge turn on for me to watch my husband with another woman. The threesomes we have had have been very intense.

Mmmm, hope it meets all your expectations! :rose:

F-

I have been a member here for a few years. I have slept with two guys from here.

The first one, we met up at a hotel. We ended up naked in bed within minutes of me walking into the door. He went down on me and made me cum. I have never cum from oral before. His dick was huge. Nice and thick. I thought it was going to hurt! He took his time and slowly entered me. If I could have his dick and only his dick, I'd die a happy woman!

He came twice, inside of me, no protection. He made me cum several times too. That was a good day!

The second guy was a quick fuck. I sucked his dick and got him close to cumming. Then he fucked me fast and hard. That was fun.

Only 2 people know that I have met these two guys. I have never told anyone else about them.

Last edited:
F-

I have been a member here for a few years. I have slept with two guys from here.

The first one, we met up at a hotel. We ended up naked in bed within minutes of me walking into the door. He went down on me and made me cum. I have never cum from oral before. His dick was huge. Nice and thick. I thought it was going to hurt! He took his time and slowly entered me. If I could have his dick and only his dick, I'd die a happy woman!

He came twice, inside of me, no protection. He made me cum several times too. That was a good day!

The second guy was a quick fuck. I sucked his dick and got him close to cumming. Then he fucked me fast and hard. That was fun.

Only 2 people know that I have met these two guys. I have never told anyone else about them.
SEE???!!! I TOLD you I've got to be THE most boring chick on the planet

Damn..

I swear, I'm coming back as a Whore House Madam in my next life....:D

AND, my plan is to be very good at it..LOL

No gender or age given.

I have been chatting with a man from Literotica for several months and I am going to call his wife this weekend and let her know what he has been doing behind her back. He is not the first man from Literotica I have exposed to his wife. There have been a few to several in my many years on the forums. The majority of the time it is done quietly behind the scenes, but more than once it has spilled over onto the forums and created undo drama for the members of Literotica. The drama typically happens when the wife is resistant to hear and believe the truth

No gender or age given.

I have been chatting with a man from Literotica for several months and I am going to call his wife this weekend and let her know what he has been doing behind her back. He is not the first man from Literotica I have exposed to his wife. There have been a few to several in my many years on the forums. The majority of the time it is done quietly behind the scenes, but more than once it has spilled over onto the forums and created undo drama for the members of Literotica. The drama typically happens when the wife is resistant to hear and believe the truth

What a fucking bitch.

Back