Anonymous Secrets Thread

F 38

Last night in bed my husband asked what I thinking about about & I fucked him to distract him as I was thinking about what it would be like if one of my friends came over my tits!

Love these secrets.

Female, 37. In my early 20s I sang in a church choir & was (briefly) married to the Organist.

We used to wear proper old fashioned buttoned choir robes with a ruff. One evening after I'd put my robes on, I went to the bathroom & took my outer clothes off, leaving me wearing just my underwear & stockings underneath.

I went to turn pages at the organ during the Introit & gave him a flash of my upper thigh then went back to my seat. He had to play through the whole service knowing I was sitting a couple of feet away nearly naked.

When everyone else had gone home he pushed me down on a table in the choir vestry & took me, still wearing my robes.

This may be my favourite!

F 38

Last night in bed my husband asked what I thinking about about & I fucked him to distract him as I was thinking about what it would be like if one of my friends came over my tits!

It is dangerous to ask a woman what she's thinking when unprepared to hear the answer. See the book "My Secret Garden" by Nancy Friday. I am always ready to hear female thoughts and ideas... so I can steal 'em!

And to the lady above, "it would be wet!" :D

M33

The other day I was walking through the shopping centre local to us and a hot girl in a very short denim skirt walked past. She must have been at least 10 years younger than me. But still I followed from a distance just to enjoy the view of those long long legs, with the hope of a flash of panties.

It never happened, but hey the joys of being a perve. I then had to walk back in the opposite direction to get on with the rest of my shopping.

Female -

I am married and have several long-term online playmates. One of them, despite knowing that I'm married and not looking for a Dom let alone anything exclusive, has made it clear that he wants to buy me a collar. He's instructed me to send him a link to a collar that I like so he can send it to me.

Against my better judgement I'm tempted.

F 38 - I've had a smile on my face after reading this thread & realising that both the secrets being talked about (fucking hubby while having naughty thoughts about my friend & my adventures with my organist ex husband) were mine!

Feeling like the queen of secrets today!

M: 43

I've recently been contacted by an ex. I'm very, very happy with my current partner and don't want to stray, so although the ex is just being friendly I dare not meet her.

When we were together there was no such thing as just a kiss, or just a hug; she was the best lover I've ever had and even though it's been a decade since we last met, I worry that I wouldn't be able to resist her.

Some great secrets on this thread.

You seem to have got a few in today.

Indeed so! It has been a good day!

And while we are on this subject, I have had a few compliments from people that said I was doing well with this thread.

I'd like to say the thread is only as good as the crowd supporting it :)

All honor really goes to those who have contributed a secret!
Thank you all!

Indeed so! It has been a good day!

And while we are on this subject, I have had a few compliments from people that said I was doing well with this thread.

I'd like to say the thread is only as good as the crowd supporting it :)

All honor really goes to those who have contributed a secret!
Thank you all!

You are amazing! ! And so are we all!:rose:

M,
Two lady friends are coming for a visit. I know one likes to get taken in the ass. I'd like to do that to her. I want to approach her and don't know how. She's married and so am I. It would have to be quick so nobody knows.

Male, no age given.

Of the women I've come close to marrying, "Betty" was likely the worst choice. We were both in our 20s, she had no children, yet she had a crop of black hair growing around her nipples. She had D-cups, was short and well-packed, curvy, sweet, bright, a wonderful girl, but I had a real problem with her hairy nipples. I never let on to her that it bothered me. In hindsight I suppose our split was inevitable considering my problem.

M,
Two lady friends are coming for a visit. I know one likes to get taken in the ass. I'd like to do that to her. I want to approach her and don't know how. She's married and so am I. It would have to be quick so nobody knows.
That's cute, and sounds liked fun, but might I caution you there is no such thing as a "quick taking of the ass." :D

I only just discovered this thread three days ago and I've been trying to catch up on all the posts. But tonight I became impatient and skipped the last twenty or so pages to chime in.

This thread has captivated me. It is so intriguing and fascinating, and I have some regret that I didn't find it sooner. I suppose being late to the party is better than missing it all together.

Anyway, what a cool bunch of people here, both the admins and followers. I feel like I know you like the characters from a favorite TV show. I must confess, I feel compelled to share some of my own secrets.

Thanks to Neruda for the brilliant idea. This is the kind of thing I came to Lit for in the first place. And thanks to Triple B and Kudram for keeping it going and maintaining the original spirit. I hope to spend more time here.

One question: Who do I send my secrets to now?

I only just discovered this thread three days ago and I've been trying to catch up on all the posts. But tonight I became impatient and skipped the last twenty or so pages to chime in.

This thread has captivated me. It is so intriguing and fascinating, and I have some regret that I didn't find it sooner. I suppose being late to the party is better than missing it all together.

Anyway, what a cool bunch of people here, both the admins and followers. I feel like I know you like the characters from a favorite TV show. I must confess, I feel compelled to share some of my own secrets.

Thanks to Neruda for the brilliant idea. This is the kind of thing I came to Lit for in the first place. And thanks to Triple B and Kudram for keeping it going and maintaining the original spirit. I hope to spend more time here.

Kudrum is the secret keeper at the moment!

A wise man told me that the cool kids go to the after hours party.:)

Next up: Secrets from 60HzHum!

:cool:

Thanks for making it obvious to everyone AG. Now I will have to think of a mild secret to share.

By the way, nice to "see" you again. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks for making it obvious to everyone AG. Now I will have to think of a mild secret to share.

By the way, nice to "see" you again. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Ha, right you are.

I can indeed post your secrets for you!
And I can also offer to keep hold of it till I have more, so you can not be linked 1:1 to the secret!

And most of all, welcome!
I am always happy to have more people join in the fun!

44-M
I was sleeping with this lady and thought all was good and fine. We both seemed to enjoy it. One day she asked me if I had ever done anal, I replied with a "no, I haven't". She asked if I wanted to perform anal on her, so I said I guess we could try.

So I try inserting feeling very awkward. It was really tight, the tightest thing I've ever experienced. Well we kept going and it was really feeling good. She told me to finish inside her, which I did.

When I finished, I looked down and I was covered in reddish brown CRAP! It was so gross! I literally spit up a little vomit on her back! Why I didn't notice the smell before I don't know. I never looked down.

To make matters worse, we were in her office so it wasn't like I could walk to the bathroom and clean up. She took my shirt and got it wet and came back and cleaned me up.

To this day, I've never done anal again, nor have I slept with her.

44-M
I was sleeping with this lady and thought all was good and fine. We both seemed to enjoy it. One day she asked me if I had ever done anal, I replied with a "no, I haven't". She asked if I wanted to perform anal on her, so I said I guess we could try.

So I try inserting feeling very awkward. It was really tight, the tightest thing I've ever experienced. Well we kept going and it was really feeling good. She told me to finish inside her, which I did.

When I finished, I looked down and I was covered in reddish brown CRAP! It was so gross! I literally spit up a little vomit on her back! Why I didn't notice the smell before I don't know. I never looked down.

To make matters worse, we were in her office so it wasn't like I could walk to the bathroom and clean up. She took my shirt and got it wet and came back and cleaned me up.

To this day, I've never done anal again, nor have I slept with her.

You vomited on her back! I wouldn't fuck you again either!!! :eek:

Back