AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday!

I was inspired by Sassy's outdoor picture but it's not sunny and I'm just lying on the floor with the door open so the neighbors don't see me :)

A little carpet and paint shopping today, hope I don't get overwhelmed!

waves to the princess...

I missed this one! Love enablers! Such a lucky lady Sassy :)

I was inspired by Sassy's outdoor picture but it's not sunny and I'm just lying on the floor with the door open so the neighbors don't see me :)

Very nice!! I traded in my tea tonight for wine. Wine in a solo cup is about as classy as one can get right?

Last edited:
waves to the princess...

Hi Crash! How have you been? Haven't seen any personal coffee posts :). Get on that! Lol.

Very nice!! I traded in my tea tonight for wine. Wine in a solo cup is about as classy as one can get right?

So much class that you don't even need to drink with your pinky sticking out, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is so fun! Definitely something I can get behind. Cheers! Happy Friday! I'll be back :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
So much class that you don't even need to drink with your pinky sticking out, lol.
haha funny thing is, one of the pictures I took, had that darn pinky finger sticking out. :eek:
Sassy - great pic, but that AV!!

love it in multiple ways!!
Thank you Crash. When I posted that picture for Emmy (in her thread) it seemed so wrong to have my bare ass next to it saying "kiss my ass" I"ll change it back at some point, but this is fitting for now. :)
This thread is so fun! Definitely something I can get behind. Cheers! Happy Friday! I'll be back :)

:) That's a pretty cool cup. Welcome. This thread is one of my favorites. Everyone is so sweet.

attachment.php

welcome to the coffee/tea/wine/sex shop...

and i've probably missed a few things...

I meant this to be a place to chat, relax and meet friends...

seems to have worked fairly well!!

Whoa. A Tardis Coffee Mug....Totally and completely SIFI geekly cool.

:) That's a pretty cool cup. Welcome. This thread is one of my favorites. Everyone is so sweet.
Thank you! It seems pretty relaxed around here and who doesn't love a coffee shop? :)

Sounds perfect! And thanks for the welcome.

Whoa. A Tardis Coffee Mug....Totally and completely SIFI geekly cool.
Yeah, pretty awesome isn't it? I have quite the collection of coffee mugs and nerdy ones are my favorite :)

Welcome! I'm glad Crash said it was a Tardis mug, I wasn't sure. I thought it was a phone booth, not a police station, but maybe I'm thinking of Superman. I'm confusing myself...anyway great to see new mugs and Happy Friday!

Good morning lovely!! :rose:
You're always classy Sassy!!

Welcome to Crash's coffee flop house!! The coffee is hot 24/7!!

293435d1442913173-chat-thon-thread-24coffee1a-articleinline.jpg

So many things came to mind but I'll take the high road and simply say "Waitress, I'll have what he's having!"

Now that's a Happy Valentine's Day!

Cheers

P.S. Ok the other clean one is "And here I thought the quickest way to a man's heart was through his stomach?"

MMMM sure does.... :D

Here some left over coffee pictures I took last month before :eek:

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

I just turned the heat up again, would love that fire.

So sexy Emmy!!

Morning everyone. Can't find a new cup I like. Might go to Ross or Tj's to browse for something fun. Enjoy hump day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back