AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Emmy sent me an early Valentines day gift and look who's feeding my new addiction!!! :D:heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Two Beautiful Ladies.. wonderful smile Sassy

hugs

old borg fred
Thank you Fred!
Yay, I can drink it!! I'll look for it at the store!

Aww, how sweet!
If you find it, let me know what you think. :)
I'll be damned! There is tea in that picture. I was distracted, but I eventually found it.
I'll add a big arrow next time. :p
How sweet is that!? Life would suck without friends. :)
I totally agree!!! :heart:
I don't see any tea?
I promise it's in there ;)
special gift from a special lady!!
Exactly!!!
selling these as a fund raiser...

il_214x170.847168654_iumx.jpg

I will have to see if I still have bracelets I had made and if I do, you can put those in the cups if you like. They say "Fuck Cancer, kick its ass!"

Speaking of nice days. I found a new tea and I'm in love!!! :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

I like red zinger tea so I'll have to look around and see if I can find the particular flavor you have there. That's a really good picture of you by the way.

Speaking of nice days. I found a new tea and I'm in love!!! :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

You look great and that tea looks yummy! Their headquarters are in Boulder, CO and I toured it a few times. Might have to try their new tea out soon.

Looks like a gum package actually.

I think I might have some. I'll pour it for you out of my pitcher.

*** mmmmmmmmm thanks :D

Thank you FG. I appreciate that. :rose:

:eek: Holy cow. This is hot!

*** thank you

Here is is 1:00 in the afternoon and I suddenly feel like a nice hot cup of tie...I mean tea...I mean...Coff......Oh, hell, you know what I want and it's not a drink.

*** :D:D

attachment.php

*** wow i like it alot !

:cattail:

Love the pics Sassy, beautiful and sexy as always
:kiss: Thank you. Long time no see.
Nice! There are worse addictions. :)
So very true!!
Coffee with a smoker.
Smoking is bad for you. ;)
Glad I could make you smile special lady.
You always do!! :heart:
I like red zinger tea so I'll have to look around and see if I can find the particular flavor you have there. That's a really good picture of you by the way.
Isn't the red zinger like raspberry? I feel like I've tried that one. Thank you :kiss:
You look great and that tea looks yummy! Their headquarters are in Boulder, CO and I toured it a few times. Might have to try their new tea out soon.

Looks like a gum package actually.
Thank you Tiamo. Nothing like a new hair do to make you wanna take selfies ;)
*** wow i like it alot !

:cattail:
Thank you FG. :rose:
I would think that would be a very sweet one. Looking lovely, by the way, Sassy. :)

It is pretty sweet. But I am trying hard to get rid of the caffeine in the afternoon. This insomnia is killing me. And thank you. Nice to see you again. :kiss:

Ms Emmy sent me an early Valentines day gift and look who's feeding my new addiction!!! :D:heart:

attachment.php

I missed this one! Love enablers! Such a lucky lady Sassy :)

Coffee with a smoker.

Morning, wild!

Very cool mug as well! Do nutcrackers smoke? (i think I am missing something, lol)

Happy Thursday!

I was inspired by Sassy's outdoor picture but it's not sunny and I'm just lying on the floor with the door open so the neighbors don't see me :)

A little carpet and paint shopping today, hope I don't get overwhelmed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back