All cunts do not look alike.

Peregrinator

Hooded On A Hill
Joined
May 27, 2004
Posts
89,482
Stop saying that. It's not even close to true. I invite all GB posters to post cunt pics to prove my point. I'd prefer that you post pictures of your own cunts, but if you want to hotlink, that's fine, too.

I had two different hotlitchix tell me this today alone.

*grumbles*
 
They don't, and you already know I'm not going to prove it by posting mine. I can tell you though from having watched enough porn that they aren't
 
was there a need to call it a cunt?

I know some people find the word offensive, but I have never felt that way. All the other slang terms seem too silly or crass to me, and to use "vagina" in this case seemed to clinical. I love the word "cunt" with its deliciously naughty feel in the mouth, its taboo status.
 
Last edited:
cunt is an awesome fucking word.

Word.

Points to AmPics

n00b!

Not the point...

haha
good point

me thinks he just wants to see punani

Hello. We haven't "met" have we?

Perg you're a horndog, and your ploys to get women to expose themselves don't always work

Um, missed the boat on this one. By a century and a few thousand miles.

hardly. i just realize it works both ways.

and it feels great!

Wonderful for you. Did you post it in that anus thread?
 
Perg you're a horndog, and your ploys to get women to expose themselves don't always work

I once posted that a woman's nipples and her asshole are the same color.

Apparently I am right, because no one posted pics to prove me wrong.
 
Back
Top