All About Big Nips

One word........SHAAAAAAWING!!!!

Instant hard-on.......Nothing hotter than the taste and feel of the nectar that a woman produces when lactating.......To this day I can still taste the sweetness and feel the loving warmth of suckling my wife......She still asks me to latch on for a bit every so often.....Unfortunately secondary to her reduction she was never truly able to maintain.......Damn what I wouldn't give for a taste right now......Or better having her spray me and lick it off of me......:p:cathappy::p:cathappy::p:p

The following videos made me rock hard:
Confessions - this one pretty much made me pull out my cock
Two - all i can say is mmmmmm
Three - this one was even better

I love them and hope you keep them coming. You are a sexy, sexy minx.

Amazing vid! Thanks so much for sharing. For those who haven't had the pleasure, I've just been mesmerized by those gorgeous breasts swaying back and forth, with tantalizing peaks down her shirt. So wonderfully agonizing to catch a glimpse of those marvellous nipples only to have them hidden again.

Thanks again for sharing NBN!

Amazing vid! Thanks so much for sharing. For those who haven't had the pleasure, I've just been mesmerized by those gorgeous breasts swaying back and forth, with tantalizing peaks down her shirt. So wonderfully agonizing to catch a glimpse of those marvellous nipples only to have them hidden again.

You're welcome. Thanks for the review.

I just sent you another. Enjoy ;)

Back