All About Big Nips

Loved your scrubbing Video! Seeing those big tits sway back and forth made me nice and hard! I think the sexiest thing about the video was being able to see your hard nipples through that top!! I can't wait to see more

Loved your scrubbing Video! Seeing those big tits sway back and forth made me nice and hard! I think the sexiest thing about the video was being able to see your hard nipples through that top!! I can't wait to see more

Sent you another one called Two. It's shot in a bath. Enjoy. ;)

Sent you another one called Two. It's shot in a bath. Enjoy. ;)[/QUOte
MMMM i didn't think it could get better than the first one!! Wish I could be of some assistance in cleaning your boobies with you!! Love running my hands over soapy tits! love the way they just glide across the skin! I like how you were really squeezing them at the end!

Your nipples get so big and hard. I will enjoy these videos for a long time! Thank you!!

Sent you another one called Two. It's shot in a bath. Enjoy. ;)[/QUOte
MMMM i didn't think it could get better than the first one!! Wish I could be of some assistance in cleaning your boobies with you!! Love running my hands over soapy tits! love the way they just glide across the skin! I like how you were really squeezing them at the end!

Your nipples get so big and hard. I will enjoy these videos for a long time! Thank you!!

You're welcome. ;)

Did you ever take pics when your were lactating! I bet those would be sexy to see as well!:devil:

No, it was so long ago. If I could get induced now, I would definitely do still photos as well as video. I have several ideas on the vids.

No, it was so long ago. If I could get induced now, I would definitely do still photos as well as video. I have several ideas on the vids.

I could only imagine what that would be like!! videos of those big hard nipples leaking milk!! I would be more than willing to sacrafice time to help you get them producing again!:eek:

I could only imagine what that would be like!! videos of those big hard nipples leaking milk!! I would be more than willing to sacrafice time to help you get them producing again!:eek:

A lot of men say that, but they don't realize just how MUCH time we're talking about. It can be overwhelming. You think you can't get sick of suckling big nipples, until you realize how often you have to do it.

A lot of men say that, but they don't realize just how MUCH time we're talking about. It can be overwhelming. You think you can't get sick of suckling big nipples, until you realize how often you have to do it.

That is by far my most favorite body part and milky nipples drive me crazy!! with those two combine I think I could make the commitment and once they started I don't think I would ever let them stop again!

That is by far my most favorite body part and milky nipples drive me crazy!! with those two combine I think I could make the commitment and once they started I don't think I would ever let them stop again!

LOL, well, it would take 8-10 20-minute sessions daily, and I'm not sure how many days of that it would take to induce. I think it depends on the individual woman. You would divide each session into 10 minutes per side.

It wouldn't be work for me, since I love it and am very turned on by a man feeding from me. After he completed his 20 minutes, I'd let him suckle longer, if he wanted. Gets me hot. :devil:

LOL, well, it would take 8-10 20-minute sessions daily, and I'm not sure how many days of that it would take to induce. I think it depends on the individual woman. You would divide each session into 10 minutes per side.

It wouldn't be work for me, since I love it and am very turned on by a man feeding from me. After he completed his 20 minutes, I'd let him suckle longer, if he wanted. Gets me hot. :devil:

makes me nice and hard just thinking about it!! I would definitely indulge in bonus time!;)

Wow I absolutely loved it. Can't believe I haven't seen this one already!! I would give anything to be any one of thone guys! Really enjoyed the last clip on there!

So, you mean the guy with the tatts and the girl with the dark brown nipples?

Back