Aiding my exhibitionist streak

The pics that I now have are some of my less favorites. But I decided to post them anyway, because I have seen many others liking them more than me.

So, here it goes....

Hope you like it.
XOXO

W7K1EDa.jpg
Hope we like them?

CutiePie, you're a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman. The wrap complements your lovely complexion as much as it shows off your fabulous curves.

They're wonderful, arousing pictures, darling. Thanks for sharing.:rose:

The pics that I now have are some of my less favorites. But I decided to post them anyway, because I have seen many others liking them more than me.

So, here it goes....

Hope you like it.
XOXO

W7K1EDa.jpg
Your body is delicious. I really appreciate you sharing it with us.

Your..

...less favorite has me longing for lots more! Exotic and sensual comes to mind when looking at you. Thank you for sharing.

Moody Monday Post

Hello everyone,

I came back to a lovely surprise. I loved reading all your posts and I'm so glad you guys liked my picture. However, belly dancing? I'm not so sure what that means.

However, while I was looking in my collection to post a picture for today, I came across this old picture. Which I am sure you will enjoy. I took this one a while back for daddy and he loved it.

Have a great week ahead.

XOXO

64trjgi.jpg

Trying to puzzle the separate bits into one image. I still miss some important pieces, but what I do already have already leads me to the conclusion that this is a heavenly body.

Hello everyone,

I came back to a lovely surprise. I loved reading all your posts and I'm so glad you guys liked my picture. However, belly dancing? I'm not so sure what that means.

However, while I was looking in my collection to post a picture for today, I came across this old picture. Which I am sure you will enjoy. I took this one a while back for daddy and he loved it.

Have a great week ahead.

XOXO

https://i.imgur.com/64trjgi.jpg?2

Lovely, still wet from the shower.

Belly dancing originated in Egypt. https://youtu.be/g59gWtc3Jis

What a beautiful bottom!

What a beautiful bottom! I've been hoping for a shot like this!

Hello everyone,

Have a great week ahead.

XOXO

64trjgi.jpg

Damn, great ass!

Hello everyone,

Have a great week ahead.

XOXO

64trjgi.jpg
Daddy has great taste -- in babygirls and in their sexy, fresh-showered bottoms.

Amazing and gorgeous, CutiePie. Thanks for sharing.:rose: And I hope your week is wonderful, too.

Trying to puzzle the separate bits into one image. I still miss some important pieces, but what I do already have already leads me to the conclusion that this is a heavenly body.
Why would you need to do that? I am already sharing it here.

Lovely, still wet from the shower.

Belly dancing originated in Egypt. https://youtu.be/g59gWtc3Jis
Thank you Todger. That was a great video. I know of belly dancing and can do some beginner moves as well. I was wondering why did the user mentioned it here.

What a beautiful bottom! I've been hoping for a shot like this!
Glad to know. Thank you.

Damn, great ass!
Thanks.

What a gorgeous butt! Keep the photos cumming!
I will. Stay posted.

It's official now. You are my favorite.
Haha. Thank you.

Daddy has great taste -- in babygirls and in their sexy, fresh-showered bottoms.

Amazing and gorgeous, CutiePie. Thanks for sharing.:rose: And I hope your week is wonderful, too.
Thank you, and yes he has...;)

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I am glad you like them. I enjoy posting them here too.

Hello everyone,

Have a great week ahead.

XOXO

64trjgi.jpg

Very kissable ass:kiss:

Back