Against All Odds (closed for silvertongue217)

"I guess I am" Clark replied to him taking Emilys hand and giving it a firm squeeze. The doctor ran him through a run of test all to determine if he was back to his full strength. He passed them all and soon he was pressing the doctor for a time when he could go home. The doctor was confused but Clark needed to get home.

He needed to talk to her

Thankfully with the drug out of his system he was cleared that evening. Soon enough he was walking out of the hospital with her dressed and looking as if nothing bad had happened to him.

"Lets walk" He said nodding at the street and taking her hand. They walked in silence for a few minutes before he spoke.

"What bothers me about it is that you have been living a lie" He told her glacning at her "I cant imagine how frustrating it must be for you to have to pretend to be more blind then you are... When you began to live with me you should have come clean" He told her his voice firm.

"I want you to be your self and your true self no more lies and no more faking it when its you and I promise me that Emily"

It was a tense day. After the doctor ran her tests, Clark requested a discharge. They waited right up until that evening before he was finally let out. There were so many hours between them where they sat in silence, knowing they had to talk but being unable to do so. Emily was utterly exhausted too. After being awake since six AM the previous morning, and the craziness of the night, her entire body was screaming for rest. At one stage, despite the tension in the room, she managed to fall asleep in the stiff chair beside Clark's bed, finally waking when the nurse came on to finalise the discharge. The short rest only served to make her feel worse, and as she and Clark were walking home her head was pounding.

Clark's words were like a dagger in her guts, and it twisted with every syllable.

"I know, I should have told you when we moved in together. I was stupid to think I could hide it," she sighed, thinking back to Clark's mood over the last week and knowing it was her fault. The fact that she had made him feel like that, that he was now feeling he way he was, it hurt.

"But that is all there is... I promise to tell you everything when we get home. I'm sick of lying. I am tired of pretending."

"Maybe tomorrow" He said noting the tired way she was moving and sighing "I dont want to stress your body to much and you have been through a lot in the time the last few hours"

He took her hand and brought it up kissing it and pulling her to a stop. He turned getting them a taxi and helping her in. He followed after her and paid for them to be taken home pulling her to his chest and into the crook of his arms.

"Its okay" He said leaning in to kiss her hair "you arent going to lose me" He told her sweetly.

Emily sighed heavily as she rested her head against Clark's shoulder in the back of the taxi. He was worried about her and her need for rest when he was the one who had been captured and drugged... He was a good man. Perhaps too good for her. He even knew exactly what she needed to hear in that moment and her eyes fluttered shut at the sweetness of it all.

They rode in silence the rest of the way home, and when the door to their apartment shut behind them Emily threw her pack down onto the ground and turned to Clark.

"I am going to have a shower," she said, already working apart some of the buttons on her shirt. She wanted to beg him to come with her, needing to feel his skin against hers, but she didn't want to be presumptuous. He may still love her, but she didn't know how much time he would need to forgive her.

"That sounds like an excellent idea" He told her his hands moving to his shirt and pulling it off easily. He tossed it towards the laundry room and followed her moving to the bathroom and flicking the lights on.

"I am going to assume that was a mutual offer" He told her smiling as he turned on the water for them. He leaned against the door frame and watched her waiting for her to join him or not join him.

Emily let out a sigh of relief at Clark's words. She had been preparing for him to yell, to rail at her, or even to be too angry to enjoy a shower with her. But once more he showed what a good person he was, and as he undressed and stepped into the shower she was more than eager to join him.

Emily shucked off the rest of her clothes with ease, groaning at the way her muscles ached as she did so. When she was finally naked she ran a hand through her hair and stepped into the shower, pulling the glass door shut behind her. Gone were any pretenses at not being able to see, at having to shuffle about cautiously. Instead she stepped right up to Clark, reaching a hand behind his head and pulling his lips down to hers. She leaned against him, the water of the shower running over the skin of her breasts and his chest as her nipples bit into his skin. Her lips pressed against his in a deep, passionate kiss and she let out a sigh into it. A sound of pure relief at having him here, safe and in her arms.

He kissed her back his hands sliding over her body and grabbing her ass to pull her closer. He moaned in pleasure and finally let go moving to dunk in the water and let the hot water beat away his lingering soreness.

"Now wasnt that easier?" He asked her as he began to soap her up "Instead of pretending and stumbling to be your self?"

Emily laughed then, for the first time in days she laughed. It was a sound of pure thankfulness and relief, and when she felt Clark grasp her behind and pull her against his hot, naked, wet body she groaned. His hands began to massage soap into her aching body and she rested her forehead against his chest.

"I love you Clark," She whispered, pressing her lips against his chest as her own arms wrapped around his body, running over the lines of his back and arse and taking refuge in their comforting familiarity.

"I love you to Emily" He told her kissing her back deeply "And we will figure this out together" He told her running his hands up and down her back before continuing to wash her. He shot her a tired but happy smile and kept working even as his mind reeled with what he had learned.

He was dating Nemesis

Emily rinsed off her soapy hands and reached up to caress Clark's cheek, running her thumb along his smiling lips before getting to her toes and pressing her lips against his. She sighed into his mouth contentedly. Part of her was desperate to ask what had happened to him, how he had been found and captured. But surely if there was anything that worried him he would tell her. Right now, honestly, all she wanted was him. Outside the hot pitter patter of their shower nothing else existed. With great difficulty Emily narrowed down her focus, ever breath every touch was about them now.

As they kissed she slid her hands down his back, all the way to his arse. She grasped it and pulled him against her, feeling his cock pressing against her pelvis and letting out a groan.

"Just you and me," Emily breathed, "No more secrets. I promise."

"there better not be" He growled leaning in to kiss her deeply. His cock twitched between them growing and hitting her thigh as he continued to kiss her deeply.

"Out of curiosity what was your plan?" He asked moving back "To hide it for the rest of our lives?" He said snorting and raising an eyebrow.

"I already knew you werent sneaking out to where you said you were going to be" He reminded her reaching over and teasing her nipple with a tug.

Emily groaned as Clark tugged on her nipple. Her knees went weak and she pressed a hand against his solid chest.

"I was going ti tell you," she said, he could probably hear he frustration in her tone. "I just... Could never find the right moment. I hated lying and sneaking out! Stephanie said I should've done it before we moved in together... She was probably right. I was just so afraid you'd change your mind."

"Stephanie?" Clark asked in confusion as he looked at her.

Seconds later it clicked in

"wait Stephanie is hell cat?!" He asked his voice incredulous as he backed up and looked at her "And she knew before me!"

He sounded angry for all of five seconds before he shook his head and laughed.

"God you really are a super hero arent you?" He said snorting.

Emily waited and watched as Clark put two and two together.

"I think vigilante is the word uses to describe me most," she sais with a shrug. "And I have been working with Kitty for years. The first time she learned of who I was was at the charity gala... We went there for, uh, work reasons. But yes, she is the only other person who knows of both of my identities,"Emily confirmed, squirting some soap into her hands, working it into a lather, and starting to rub it over Clark's chest.

"Vigilante is such a harsh word though" Clark said shaking his head moaning in pleasure as she began to wash his chest "I prefer super hero you save the city and your a good person"

"Still I cant believe that she knew! It all makes sense now the gala was not your type of thing" He said for the first time a small smile appearing on her face about one of her "adventures".

"So any thing else I need to know?" He asked her reaching out and stroking her hair.

"I'm no hero," Emily sighed, shaking her head and knowing that she utterly failed at that job description last night.

"There is more, a fair bit I suppose, but nothing that can't wait," Emily said as her soaped up palm slid down to give Clark's cock and balls a suggestive squeeze. It had been such a stressful few days that she wanted him now. No, she needed him.

Clark moaned in pleasure as her hands cupped him massaging his cock in a way that made it immediately rise. It was amazing how much he knew her touch.

And how he reacted to it

"Oh god Emily" He said panting softly as his head tipped back "Right there baby right there!"

He turned moving to shut off the water

"How about we move this to the bed room darling?"

When Clark reacted so perfectly to her touch, Emily's smirk was so wide it almost hurt. She reached out of the cubicle, snatching up two towels and throwing him one. Emily patted herself down hurriedly before throwing the towel onto the rail, grabbing his hand, and leading him to the bedroom.

When they were in their room Emily kissed Clark, hard, and pushed their bodies close together. It felt good to have his entire naked front against hers, his hard cock pressed to her belly.

"I have missed you over the last few days," she whispered between kisses,referring not only to him being unconscious, but to the way her lies had caused a cool tension to grow between them.

"Your not the only one" He said in between kisses. His hands slid down to her ass grabbing the full luscious orbs. He massaged them before picking her up spinning her slightly before dropping her onto the bed.

"I have been waiting to kiss and make up with you since the last fight" Clark told her a large smile breaking through on his face as he dived in after her.

"Come here baby...."

He kissed her moving between her legs as he did. His tongue mingled with hers and his hand slid down grabbing her ass and pulling her closer to his hot naked body. He couldnt stop his hands as they moved traveling over every inch of her delicious skin and savoring it.

Emily grinned, looking over her shoulder to see the outline of Clark's body looming over hers. As he grabbed her hips and pulled her arse back towards him she felt a pleasant throbbing in her pussy and she knew she wanted him terribly. She groaned, arching her back and pressing her arse more firmly into his hands. Her legs spread just a little, hoping to catch his fingers trailing down her slit on one of their slow, teasing passes.

He watched her legs part with breathless anticipation. His tongue flicked out running along his bottom lip as her moist slit glistened in the light. The head of his large cock bumped against it rubbing and grinding against the wetness. He let out a low moan at the simple contact the desire for her making every thing explode into hot and heady bliss.

"Oh god here we go!" He said panting in pleasure. His hips pushed forward and just like that he speared her working into her with his hips. His cock throbbed inside of her pulsating as he panted and grunted. His head dipped down finding her neck and nipping at it as he used the two hands on her ass to push his cock deeper inside of her. When he finally bottomed out with a faint pop he moaned his eyes fluttering close in bliss.

Clark took it slow. So teasingly, tantalizingly slow. Emily's fingers bunched the sheets beneath her, her teeth gritted as she concentrated on the feel of his cock teasing her slit in perfect stroked. He knew just how to tease her, and he also knew just when she couldn't take any more.

When Clark finally pushed his tip into her, Emily groaned. She turned her face, sensing his silhouette in her world of darkness, finding him as sexy as ever. She felt her pussy muscles contract, tightening around his thick, throbbing, invading member. He kept going, deeper and deeper, until she felt his pelvis grinding against her arse and his tip probing at the inner depths of her.

Emily heard Clark's sigh of relief, sensed the way that his entire body relaxed into the sensations. Emily smiled, leaning her forehead against the bed beneath her and slowly swaying her hips against him, enjoying the feeling of his girth stretching her.

"God, make love to me Clark," she begged softly, "Please, I'm yours."

"Oh baby you have no idea what hearing you say those words does to me" Clark said moaning out in pleasure as he leaned down and captured her mouth in a ragged heated kiss. His hands moved up and down her body and grabbed her ass pulling them all the more closer as he began to fill her in and out. His dick throbbed inside of her the upward curve grabbing and pulling her G spot down as he moved back to admire her in the moon light.

"God I love you baby" He panted sweat running from his chest and dropping gently onto her stomach "Feels so good feels so good!"

His whole body hummed as he kept going moving in and out harder and faster. He panted in pure pleasure his body screaming out his lust for her to sample.

"God Clark!" Emily cried out, sensing the change in the pace of his love making .His hips are ramming and slamming and he was driving her own pleasure even higher. The way his hands grasped at her arse just made everything sweeter, and in a matter of moments she was crying out his name, neighbours be damned.

Back