Accidental sexual contact

I had a haircut the other day. She was very attractive with a killer body. My elbows were sticking off the armrests a little and her groin kept coming in contact. She didn't seem to care and didn't quickly pull away. She got a nice tip. I wonder if that was the plan all along

I had a haircut the other day. She was very attractive with a killer body. My elbows were sticking off the armrests a little and her groin kept coming in contact. She didn't seem to care and didn't quickly pull away. She got a nice tip. I wonder if that was the plan all along
I think it was the plan...go for both of you...:)

Three things I can remember, but not sure if accidental or not.

In the dentist chair getting treatment. The fully clothed female dentist pushed her pussy onto my shoulder. This lasted at least a few minutes.

Sitting on a bar stool, and an older female i know, came and spoke to me. My arm was resting on the back of the chair. Her breasts came into contact with my arm while chatting to me. She never made any attempt to move.

Another bar stool and another female I knew . She came up to speak to me. Her pussy came into contact with my knee. She also never made any attempt to move.

Women are terrible for this after they’ve had a drink sometimes. It’s how some of them suss your interest out, getting closer and closer and holding themselves in your space and waiting for a contact to build upon.

A genuine accidental one happened to me the other weekend at a bar:

I was drinking and chatting with my mates when I turned and stumbled because one of the bar girls was reaching around me trying to pick glasses off of the bar. As I stumbled I realised how small she was and what had happened and went to tap her arm and apologise. At the same time she turned to me to see if I was ok and I ended up patting a significant amount of padded bra haha

Back