ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can just get all the males out of the house for a little bit, I'll be done.

They're gone now, but I don't know for how long, so probably have to wait until they crash tonight to finish, but my fingers are itchin'.

Honey123 said:
I tried on a bathing suit -- a bikini that was all of 1 foot of cloth (ok I am exaggerating...) but it was $96.00!

If it made me coffee and gave me tits, perhaps I would have bought it!

I hear you there, that's ridiculous, just go with cut offs and a cropped t-shirt.

ABSTRUSE said:
I hear you there, that's ridiculous, just go with cut offs and a cropped t-shirt.

Like a red tank and white short shorts? :D

I gotta split....thanks for letting me vent..

I am out like big hair and red painted fingernails...Oh wait...I live in NJ...never mind, that's our State flag...

:D

Honey123 said:
Like a red tank and white short shorts? :D

I gotta split....thanks for letting me vent..

I am out like big hair and red painted fingernails...Oh wait...I live in NJ...never mind, that's our State flag...

:D

PMSL!!!!!!!!

cloudy said:
If I can just get all the males out of the house for a little bit, I'll be done.

They're gone now, but I don't know for how long, so probably have to wait until they crash tonight to finish, but my fingers are itchin'.

Just your fingers???:eek:

ABSTRUSE said:
Anytiime sweets! I haven't even gone through it all yet, I sort of stumbled across it and sent it to a few others. I'll have to go look at it again.

I'd like to get a few sites to look over myself. But i've been afraid of losing this one, since my computer seems to be having problems in processing saved images. (I tried to put some up on a Yahoo profile and got all sorts of errors.)

perdita said:
Hey, babe, the 15 minutes was a miracle yesterday. :kiss:

I am back at work today, fatigued but glad to be back "in the world". P.

Ahhh, glad to hear it. I'm on the wrong coast, otherwise I'd other to make you a hot bath and give your muscles a thorough rubdown...seems more fatiguing at first, but you feel so recovered after a short while...<smile>

perdita said:
Oh, great. Guess I'll take a number. P.

As long as the number is one, my dear...<bowing and kissing a lovely, fatigued hand> Oh...<scribbling on piece of paper> you can always drop a note in my PM box...<wink>

Dinner prep

<slips over to the bar to put up dirty glasses>
'Kay folks...gotta run. Meatloaf is calling me...Remec...come build me and put me in the oven...Remmmmecccc!!! and it's such an demanding entree...hehehe but be back in a short while, no fear..toss a bottle of vodka in the freezer for me if there's not one there already...and we'll see most of you in a bit...

Re: Dinner prep

Remec said:
<slips over to the bar to put up dirty glasses>
'Kay folks...gotta run. Meatloaf is calling me...Remec...come build me and put me in the oven...Remmmmecccc!!! and it's such an demanding entree...hehehe but be back in a short while, no fear..toss a bottle of vodka in the freezer for me if there's not one there already...and we'll see most of you in a bit...

Later babe, i'll keep it cold for you.

Colly? how;s your headache?

Re: Re: Dinner prep

ABSTRUSE said:
Later babe, i'll keep it cold for you.

Colly? how;s your headache?

It's pounding. Takes the meds a while to kick and when it comes on suddenly...it just sucks big hairy moose cock :(

Re: Re: Re: Dinner prep

Colleen Thomas said:
It's pounding. Takes the meds a while to kick and when it comes on suddenly...it just sucks big hairy moose cock :(

PMSL!!!

Sorry babe, just didn't expect that out of your mouth...have some lovin...:kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back