A tale of two very different periods of time

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
Five years ago, or even four or three, many posts written here by women sounded enjoyable to delightful. Whereas today, I rarely discover even a readable one. And I keep wondering, why that may have changed. I can only guess but it seems times have changed in a strange way. And several indicators now appear disturbing to me. Like male-related phobias bordering on fear. And boredom, half-heartedness, and indifference.

And for a man with passion in his heart, and one who thrives on euphoria, today feels like the middle ages to me. Compared to the renaissance five years ago.

Now I bet that at least a few women with renaissance mindsets are still alive today. Perhaps less active than 5 years ago, but not completely gone now.

So this post addresses one of them. A woman who wishes like me, you were living 5 years ago. For more than just this one reason, of course. Plus my ad has an automatic test built in. When you sense with your heart what my ad is all about, you and I will truly enjoy continuing this conversation with each other.

Maybe if the women in the US didn’t have their reproductive rights totally reversed in many states during the past five years, we’d feel less like we were living in the Middle Ages?
Stuff like this does affect us.

Back