A Strange Request

looking4it said:
hmmmmm....why don't i believe you

i hope you had time to work on your pennance

:kiss:

I did in fact work on my pennance! One step away from completion on that one, completed and sent report on the Group challenge and completed another challenge.

Wishing you wetness or woodies as the case may be

Last edited:
Attention Class

Those of you who are good students and have good reading habits and great comprehension, will know that Nymphonan had a little bit of trouble with not completing a task that she was assigned. Well, it forced me to be the stern teacher, which you all know gives me no pleasure. So, in order to teach her a lesson, It was necessary to assign her some extra credit work.

What can I say, Nymphonan has once again shown herself to be an exceptional student and she has completed her extra credit work. It shows us all that if we try hard enough, we can always redeem ourselves.

This was the extra credit assignment I sent her.

Go and put on a dress that buttons up the front and wear nothing underneath and then get your camera.

You will go to the following five places unbutton and open or take off your dress and without hesitation take a photo of yourself.

I will post each of her five results in the following posts.

Congratulations, Nyphonan, I’m giving you an A+ on this assignment.

Your teacher,

need to be bad

Assignment One

Unbutton and open or take off your dress off and
without hesitation take a photo of yourself
in front of a mirror in your bathroom or bedroom.

Attachments

• my room mirror.jpg
    my room mirror.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3,546
Assignment Two

in front of a mirror a public bathroom

Attachments

• public restroom.jpg
    public restroom.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4,252
Assignment Three

in front of a mirror in a clothing store dressing room

Attachments

• dressing room mirror.jpg
    dressing room mirror.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2,665
Assignment Four

bent over a car in a garage

Attachments

• parking garage.jpg
    parking garage.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,712
Assignment Five

in front of a mirror in a friend’s bedroom or bathroom

Attachments

• friends bedroom mirror.jpg
    friends bedroom mirror.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,857
Thank you Teacher for the lesson, for the forgiveness and for the A+ on my assignment. I am very glad that you are pleased with my "pennance" assignment.

Hi all --

I can't quite believe I'm writing this, as I've never talked about these desires with anyone other than a boyfriend before.

But I need advice, so here goes.

I've very much been enjoying this thread, as I enjoy some degree of "being bad" myself, tho it's never gone as far as described in the stories here.

However, I have a problem. Both when being bad in a fantasy and masturbating, and when being bad with a partner, I end up unhappy. I *love* it in the moment -- but then once I've cum I feel gross, dirty, guilty, etc.. I guess this isn't just limited to being bad -- it used to happen from sex in general. I worked on that a lot with my last boyfriend, and really grew to appreciate and enjoy sex, and not feel guilty afterwards. Then things took a very nasty turn with him, and sex started being used as a ploy, as a weapon, and all the work we'd done kind of eroded.

Sorry if this is too serious for this thread -- it just seems like I have so much in common with the people posting here, and I was hoping that some of you might have some advice for how I can enjoy everything as much as I do during, and enjoy it as much as you all still do after the experience is over.

Thank you...

Sar

(ps -- PMs are fine, or posting here...)

Advanced Placement Class

Something Extra Special

Once again Nymphonan has proved that she is an overachiever. Besides the extra credit work that I assigned her, she decided to do more by creating a science project where she demonstrates the proper use of a shiny, new butt plug.

Which you can view on her exciting and educational thread.

"Naughty Nymphonan's Photo Challenge"

need to be bad

NTBB

I'm not even through with this thread and I've cum 3 times. Not that I'm a jaded liter-er but that doesn't happen often.. This strikes a chord in me. :)

Hmmm. Anyone in the NW like this? :D I have some ideas... I will finish this thread and then maybe send and idea or two your way.

M

A new fan of this thread

I just read the beginning and the end of this thread and oh wow is that hot. I don't have time to read it now, but I am posting this so I will get emails when people post to it and just to say hi to you. I really look forward to reading this thread :)

Re: Assignment Four

need_to_be_bad said:
bent over a car in a garage

outstanding job...you are a top notch student

:rose:

Thank you all!

Glad to be back on the Teacher's good side!

Had to work double time this weekend to make up for my mistake but it was well worth it.

The Deadline for the Group Challenge fast approaches....
August 21st is the day! Then you can start looking for the results!

In the mean time I will see what I can do to get the results of one of the other challenges I completed this weekend posted. There were a total of 4 challenges I did this in 3 days. Damn I'm tired, I think I'll take a nap today! LOL!

Nymphonan said:
Thank you all!

Glad to be back on the Teacher's good side!

Had to work double time this weekend to make up for my mistake but it was well worth it.

The Deadline for the Group Challenge fast approaches....
August 21st is the day! Then you can start looking for the results!

In the mean time I will see what I can do to get the results of one of the other challenges I completed this weekend posted. There were a total of 4 challenges I did this in 3 days. Damn I'm tired, I think I'll take a nap today! LOL!

always so conscientious about our need to read these naughty tales...keep up the good work!!!

:heart:

Never did get my nap but I got one of the reports on my weekend challenges sent to the challenger, and got another challenge half done. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to finish the 5th challenge and do the report on the 4th. Man I love being Naughty!

I sure hope you all are enjoying this half as much as I am.

Wishing you all wetness and woodies!

Nymphonan said:
Never did get my nap but I got one of the reports on my weekend challenges sent to the challenger, and got another challenge half done. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to finish the 5th challenge and do the report on the 4th. Man I love being Naughty!

ohh I can assure you Nympho that us who are reading about this stuff are enjoying it just as much as you enjoy doing it!!!

Nymphonan said:

you are enjoying this, aren't you...don't worry we are enjoying your new found hobby as much as you are

can't wait for the new posts

:kiss:

Re: Wow

need_to_be_bad said:

It’s pretty simple for me, I am here to play. Sharing my adventures gives me pleasure knowing that some of you get hard or wet (or both) enjoying them.

So, if you enjoy me great. If you do not, then bless you, you may want to find another party to attend.

(I rarely, if ever feel the need to to defend myself, But, I know now with absolute certainty, that if I ever need to, I’m going to hire UnseenChagrin as my legal defense. Can you believe the passion, brilliant argumentation and general ability to kick ass that she has ? And incredible beauty to go with it. You, rock woman !)

Again, thanks for all the support. Keep the horny dares and challenges coming. The more unique and specific the better.

need to be bad

While I tend to lurk on this thread more often then posting (and had just been reviewing after a week long absence) I am complelled to comment on both yours and unseen's comments to Rocket88's obviously unrelating comments. Your's and Unseen's reply are just as they should be, well done and properly satrical!! Well done!!:kiss: :kiss: It shows the attitude and intelligence necessary
and difinately is a shining example of why this thread is so enjoyable and soooooooooooo much fun.
Keep it up

Oh BTW- Nyph. is cumming along quite nicely isn't she??;)

Re: Re: Wow

dave's thing said:
While I tend to lurk on this thread more often then posting (and had just been reviewing after a week long absence) I am complelled to comment on both yours and unseen's comments to Rocket88's obviously unrelating comments. Your's and Unseen's reply are just as they should be, well done and properly satrical!! Well done!!:kiss: :kiss: It shows the attitude and intelligence necessary
and difinately is a shining example of why this thread is so enjoyable and soooooooooooo much fun.
Keep it up

Oh BTW- Nyph. is cumming along quite nicely isn't she??;)

Lurk away Dave, but it sure is nice to hear from those that enjoy this thread and our naughtiness too.

We try to ignore the negative comments and focus on the positive. We also try to please; ourselves first of course but others as well.

Back