A Squadron Of Pigs Just Took Off At The Airport

Ya know, many lit posters make grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, typos and a whole host of other inaccuracies. Some purposely bastardize the English language to be cute thinking it’s clever.

There are times when autocorrect, predictive text can change the original intent of a narrative and overlooked simply because of screen size of the particular device people use. E.G. I had to enter *screen* three times before it typed my intended word, the word *people* manifested itself as peo, peoples which I had to correct. And sometimes typing too fast lends itself to incorrect wording. ” I could care less” is often used as slang but since you found it necessary to point out it’s grammatically incorrect I stand corrected *couldn’t* is the correct wording. You should take great pride in your role as lit’s premier grammar nazis. Maybe even report me to JaFo for incorrect wording.

My point is, when I read someone’s text I overlook grammatical or spelling errors accepting the fact that to error is human. Unlike you and 77 I prefer to read beyond simple grammatical errors comprehending the spirit of their narrative and reason though their point of view.

You’re petty.

As far as Hollywood elites and their ideology there’s enough out there. I’m sure if you try you could find out for yourself how extremely left they are.

This a small point but you might be correct, if in fact you did care less but could, upon reflection, care even less. ;):D

I also reached that conclusion. Didn’t want to spend another second on that petty asshole explaining another alternative meaning to *I could care less* which could be interpreted as the option to care less. :D
You two make such a nice couple...bit of advice though ican't, don't give in for a couple cans of corn. Demand a case as a minimum.

I also reached that conclusion. Didn’t want to spend another second on that petty asshole explaining another alternative meaning to *I could care less* which could be interpreted as the option to care less.
You're not that deep, dumbass.

You two make such a nice couple...bit of advice though ican't, don't give in for a couple cans of corn. Demand a case as a minimum.
Why don't you post in understandable English, or is that Canadian code for Northern Nut Case?

LOL you have the audacity to post the above, fuck you don't even live in reality....*chuckles*
You couldn't survive in my chosen reality which is made up of real men and real women. Our part of the West isn't populated by fuzzy descendants of America's wartime traitors and draft dodgers with delusional fetishes with canned corn.

Trump is a draft dodger and he's your God.

How can one person own so much hypocrisy?
He not only dodged the Draft, he ended up talking shit about our military. Several times.

guess Reich loves orange nutsack with lots of hot sauce. :ROFLMAO:

You couldn't survive in my chosen reality which is made up of real men and real women. Our part of the West isn't populated by fuzzy descendants of America's wartime traitors and draft dodgers with delusional fetishes with canned corn.

Be careful, he's a tough guy. He might even be forced to walk back his brags so that he can continue to not threaten anyone with a wildly wagging finger and bad breath.

Back