A sincere personal....with no witty title

Friday bump

On my 5th page... And still bumping.

Thinking ... Maybe I am doing something wrong...

Hmm, no, it sometimes just takes a long time to find someone with whom you feel in tune.

'No' voter? How come.... You don't sound like someone who wouldn't use the opportunity to decide the future ...

Or am I not 'getting it'

The question asked was "Should Scotland be an independent country?" (it is already, as far as most of us are concerned) which required us to tick a 'Yes' or 'No' box. The campaign was fought along the lines of being Yes voters or No voters. So, yes, I most certainly did exercise my vote along with a huge majority of people in the country. Probably the kind of turnout most political parties would sell their grannies to achieve. :)

Good luck in finding the right person whom u feel connected to.. Although I'm not fit or smart, I still know is hard to find the right person. All the best

Giving you a bump!

There was a something just telling me to do that for you. Hope you find what your looking for.

jenn

Hi! Just read your personal, and I must say, it was really, really well written. I do hope you find THE one, because you do seem like a good catch (for lack of a better description). I don't know what's wrong with the ladies on your side of the world, but hopefully somebody will take notice soon.

Good luck!!

Back