A Sequence of Unwelcome Encounters ((LitShark & princesssexci))

Duncan

“Mommy!” Duncan cried out, tears streaming down his face as he all but dove between her large tits, burying his face wetly into her chest, “mommy, I’ve missed you! Things are so hard! Everybody is so mean to me and I think my sister might be… might be…”

Duncan descended into sobs before he could find the words to describe what Isadora was turning into—but at least he was in the library, ordinarily a great place for finding words. His tears dampened Olivia’s already nearly sheer white blouse as he continued bawling into her tits. His mouth began sucking aimlessly, his cheek feeling for her nipple to suckle on.

It didn’t take long, and Duncan latched onto her nipple through her blouse, sinking his hand into the other. He occasionally shook his head back and forth, feeling the jiggliness against his face while he continued to suck and press and squeeze them together against the sides of his face. His dick was hard, such as it was, creating a tent in his charcoal trousers.

“Mah-mah!” Duncan groaned around a mouthful of tit flesh, his hips jerking urgently, pleading for relief—though he refused to let either of his hands stop what it was doing to free his cock from his slacks, “mahhhm—mahhhhmmmm.”

His lips were fierce in their determination to suck milk from her large tits. His cock, such as it was, was already leaking precum into his uniform slacks.

Collie, Darren & Steve

Collie, Darren and Steve all came upon Isadora as she was bent over, examining the bleachers. Collie ran up behind her, delivering a fierce slap to her backside with enough force that the motion of his hand flipped her skirt up onto the small of her back, exposing her bare ass and tiny thong.

“I don’t give a fuck about spelling, dumb bitch,” Collie scoffed, grabbing Isadora by the back of her neck and leading her around the outside of the bleachers, underneath the planks where ne’er-do-wells came to do unwell things, “but I’m glad to see that you follow directions. I also like how you’re keeping Klaus on the hook, keep that shit up.”

They were barely under the bleachers before Collie had his cock out, he was pushing Isadora down to her knees by her neck. Darren and Steve were also unbuckling their belts, fishing their large cocks out for attention.

“My friends want some head too. You don’t mind,” Collie stated, it was definitely not a question, “if you do a good job we’ll pound that little pussy out the way you like. If you do a bad job we’ll slam your ass until you cry. Got that? So, get to it!”

Collie snapped his fingers loudly and forcefully beside Isadora’s ear until she did as she was told, eliciting small chuckles of derision from the other boys as they crowded their cocks in around Isadora’s sweet, pouty face. Them knowing that she was conditioned for this type of mistreatment—even if she didn’t know herself.

Klaus & Elijah

“She never told me where that necklace came from…” Klaus was pondering, Isadora seemed to be acting stranger and stranger—ever since she’d gone for her physical, “Violet, did the principal say anything that might explain why things are so strange around here?”

“Yeah, love. What did the principal want to talk to you about?” Elijah feigned ignorance, it was all part of an elaborate dance which made things more fun.

The ominous clicks of determined tap shoes approaching quickly turned the conversation to the arrival of Carmelita and Billy—the two most determined and resolute bullies in the whole school.

“Not now, Carmelita!” Klaus winced at her arrival, “can’t you just leave us alone?”

“Yeah, fuck off, Pinky,” Eli weighed in on Klaus’ side.

“Not so fast,” Billy interjected, placing his hand on Violet’s shoulder with a wrinkled five-dollar bill between his fingers, “I’m here on business. I want to fuck your ass, Vio-slut. Five bucks. Come on.”

“Yeah, Vio-slut! Earn your cake-eating keep!” Carmelita taunted, beginning to dance in graceless circles, tapping her way around the scene.

“You’re not actually considering this… are you?” Elijah seemed genuinely confused, despite the fact that he knew she would have to take the money, “Violet, sweetheart… you wouldn’t…”

“Violet… you’re not…” Klaus’ eyes were brimming with tears, “what would mom and dad say? You’re better than this… aren’t you?”

“I doubt it,” Billy smirked, his hand moving further down her chest, the filthy bill teasing her skin through the holes in her fishnet top, the corner just lightly teasing at the edge of her areola.

Olivia

She moaned as Dudley latched onto her tit and gripped his head.”Yes sweetie that’s it just …get comfort from me. I’m here for you.” Olivia cooed. Her fingers combed through Duncan’s hair.

This really shouldn’t have been where her mind was slowly edging into but it wasn’t like she asked for this. Her nipples were hard already as Duncan sucked on her tits stopping only to release his dick.

“Let me just….” She undid her blouse so he was no longer just sucking on the silk material of her blouse. Olivia pulled her breasts out of her bra. “Would that make you feel better? Sucking on mamas big tits?”

She pushed her hands down his crotch and slowly unzipped him. “Do you want mama to take care of that for you?”
~*~*~
Isadora

Isadora gasped as her skirt was flipped up and she was smacked on the ass then moaned. Not necessarily in that order but still done none the less. She was guided to underneath the planks of the bleachers surrounded by two other guys and instantly shivered with anticipation of what would happen next.

Being pushed down to suck cock wasn’t exactly on her to do list especially theirs and she flinched when Collie snapped his fingers loudly in her ear before taking his cock into her mouth. As the other guys pulled their cocks out she reached for them and started stroking them while she sucked on Collie’s first.

Part of her hand to wonder why she would do this. Why did she get a slight thrill even from being asked to do something as unwholesome as this. Her poor Klaus is would probably look at her with disgust.

*~*~

Violet

Violet blinked a few times taking her mind off what Elijah was doing and how he was making her feel to focus on what her brother was saying.

“What? I uh…I don’t know anything. I don’t…it was just a normal you two are filthy orphan sluts..I mean…orphans. It was just a bunch a degrading and nothing about any necklace.”

It was probably best that she stop talking. She was almost slightly happy when Carmelita came over to come pester them. Until billy put his hand on her shoulder and her whole body stiffened despite the tingly sensation she got.

She had to do this right? Because it was the right thing to do in order to protect her family. These thoughts flew through her mind as Klaus tried to convince her this was wrong and Eli looked so…. Shocked. She pulled them to the side and then glanced behind her before looking back at them.

“I—I have to. I have to do this in order to protect you and Sunny. You wouldn’t understand Klaus. I just …I have to play the part otherwise Count Olaf will know we are onto him. “

She hadn’t even realized she was already unbuttoning her blouse. Violet walked back towards Billy while Carmelita looked positively gleeful.

“Fine. Go ahead…fuck my ass.” She only hoped Eli wouldn’t hate her or break up with her after this.

Collie, Darren and Steve

“So this is what does it for you, huh Colls?” Darren chuckled, pushing against Isadora’s hand to grind the wide head of his black cock against her face as she sucked on Collie’s cock, “getting blown by little-miss-innocent? I don’t see what’s so great about her like this. I think I might prefer her the other way, myself.”

“Oh, come on! Like this she knows she’s cheating on Klaus—she knows she’s betraying her boyfriend, her brother—but she does it anyway because she just—can’t—resist!”

As he finished, Collie forced his cock past Isadora’s gag reflex and into her throat, making her throat swell up and clench as she gagged on his tattooed cock. When he released the back of her head, his cock came out thick with spit and bile—most of which he caught with his hand and slapped it into her face, coating her in her own throat secretions.

“Just look at her stupid-ass face—” Collie chuckled, passing Isadora’s face over to Darren who was all too happy to stuff his cock into her throat, “she barely even understands what’s going on but she can’t get enough. That shit’s hot to me.”

“I guess it does have a kind of appeal,” Darren smirked, fucking her face was bringing him around, “she does look like a shameless fucking whore—but she’s so lost in it that she can’t stop. Don’t worry, you’re turning out to be a decent whore after all.”

“Look, I like the angle—but if I need to complain to get my cock wet I will,” Steve interjected, tugging Isadora off of Darren’s cock to sink his own cock into her throat, “that’s better…”

“You assholes have no sense of adventure,” Collie sighed, dropping his backpack on the ground and extracting a coil of weather-worn rope, “it was going to be a surprise, but…”

“Oh shit, you’re going to tie her up? That’s more like it!” Steve smirked around the scar on his face.

Collie’s rope work was well-known and highly regarded among bondage and Shibari circles. His skill with knots and coils—hard-earned over years at sea, was the envy of fetishists the world over. He deftly whipped a pair of adjustable coil knots into each end of the rope and tossed it above his head, looping the rope around one of the higher level benches that composed the bleachers structure. After winding the excess several times, he tied both ends around the middle to bind the coils together and hold them in place.

“Get up, slut,” Collie ordered Isadora, not even looking away from his rope work.

Though he was hesitant to curtail his rough throat-job, Steve knew better than to interrupt Collie when he was working with knots so he helped Isadora back to her feet and shuffled her over to Collie, who picked her up like a set-piece and began suspending her from the bleachers overhead.

When he was finished, the ropes wound around her thighs, keeping them spread, with her arms folded underneath to hold herself up—even lift herself, if she felt like it—but she couldn’t close her legs without lifting her entire weight against the ropes.

“Viola! Grade A, DP-meat for you boys,” Collie lit a cigarette, stepping back to take a pull from the bottle and observe his handiwork, “you two can even have your turns first. I want to see how spun she is… if she’s sober, Cue Ball owes me fifty.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” Darren smirked, brandishing his big, black cock like a weapon. He started to move behind Isadora.

“But I am going to insist that you stick to the Puss, big D,” Collie halted Darren’s approach, “I don’t want her brown eye stretched too wide before I can break it in myself.”

“Fine,” Darren sighed, moving between Isadora’s thighs facing her, “I should have known there would be terms and conditions.”

“You’re a great man, Cols,” Steve chuckled, sliding his hands around Isadora’s hips from behind, “I’m perfectly content with this compromise.”

Darren thrust his massive cock into Isadora slowly, feeding it to her one inch at a time until his body was pressing against hers, the ropes groaned in consent. Steve was loudly spitting on Isadora’s ass, lifting her little, pleated skirt—he missed the first few times, finally letting some of it dribble down enough that he could smear it with his cock and push his way inside her puckered anus.

“You like that, slut?” Collie chuckled, ashing his cigarette on the ground as he watched her get stuffed while she was suspended in air.

Billy and Carmelita

“Oh. My. Gawd… she really is such a slut!” Carmelita giggled, waiving the Spirit Stick in the air to draw more attention, “she just can’t get enough of it. She probably can’t even spell ‘no!’”

While Carmelita gave her best Carnival Barker routine, Billy opened the door to the utility closet where Isadora and Duncan were being housed. The place was still wrecked from lunch time and smelled like sex and floor cleaner. Billy had at least draped a tarp over the worst of the mess and a blanket over that. There was even a circular, bunt cake set out at the far end of the closet, dusted with powdered sugar. It was both out-of-place and yet somehow expected.

“This dumb, cake sniffing slut can’t wait to get fucked in her ass!” Carmelita continued, gesturing with her arms like she was leading a cheer—in spite of the lack of a proper cadence or rhyme scheme to what she was shouting, “I bet she cums as soon as he puts it in.”

“That’s enough, get in,” Billy nodded toward the closet, “we made a deal.”

“Yeah, yeah, here I come…” Carmelita sighed, entering ahead of Billy who closed the door behind all of them.

A faint chuckle passed through the hallway as several gathered in to listen.

Duncan

“Yes, mama! Please! It’s making me crazy! The girl I like is dating someone else and I barely recognize my triplet sister. This school is like a nightmare, and I just want some relief!” Duncan sobbed, his tears and snot flowing down his face, making Olivia’s open blouse translucent from dampness.

At least, that’s what Duncan meant to say—but his mouth was stuffed with so much sumptuous tit flesh that it just came out as mumbles and grunts. The anguished thrusting of his hips into her attention communicated what he wanted.

This was his haven—his one escape from this hell where students and faculty all seemed to conspire to fuck his sister and the girl he liked. A good library is like an island in a vast ocean of ignorance. His parents had taught them that.

This was a good library.

Duncan mashed Olivia’s tits against his face, tried to bury himself in them. His safe space. His haven. His island in a vast sea…

Billy and Carmelita

It was fortunate that Billy cared more for Violet’s enjoyment than Carmelita did. He brought proper lubrication with him and was smooth-stroking her asshole in no time. He’d been slightly nervous about the prospect of anal sex, he’d never done it that way before—but Violet had taken him rather easily, in spite of his girth.

The lube Billy provided helped ease the discomfort at Carmelita’s contribution, fucking her pussy hard with the very large and intractable Spirit Stick. Carmelita also gripped Violet’s pony tail and mashed her face into the center of the cake in time with her thrusting of the oversized toy that held such special significance for the girls on the cheer squad.

“Stupid—cake-sniffing—slut—cake-sniffer—slut!” Carmelita was nearly shrieking with sadistic glee. She decided that it was worth it to have such a grand time, even with what she’d promised Billy. She could buy favors for herself from now on! “Slut—slut—slut!”

Billy spanked her ass as he hilted inside her again, but it was somehow affectionate. He could feel how rough Carmelita was being with the spirit stick.

“Hey! Don’t hurt her.” Billy removed his hand from Violet’s ass to grab Carmelita’s arm, “you promised not to hurt her.”

Again he went balls deep into her well-lubed ass.

Isadora

The feel of Darren’s hard cock rubbing against her face along with the scent was oddly enough a huge turn on but Isadora couldn’t possibly imagine what they meant by ‘liking how she was before…’ she hadn’t been any other way — had she? Maybe she should mention it to Violet. Had something happened to her that she hadn’t realized?

Right now, her mind was solely focused on sucking Collie’s delicious cock so she’d speak with Violet about it later. She had to wonder why the idea that she was cheating on Klaus was such a huge fucking turn on.

She could feel herself gagging on Collie’s cock as he jammed it down her throat before pulling it out. Another cock was passed onto her then another. This whole thing should’ve disgusted her because she had never been so cock hungry like this before.

At some point a dribble of spit began sliding down her chin from hopping from cock to cock. She was even disappointed when Collie told her to get up and the cock that was working her mouth was suddenly gone. It caused her to whimper but she stood up anyways, rubbing her legs together to stop the insistent tingling before Collie began tying her up.

“you two can even have your turns first. I want to see how spun she is… if she’s sober, Cue Ball owes me fifty.”

Isadora watched as Darren moved behind her and held her breath whimpering even more though she couldn’t be certain if it was because she was excited or scared. Had she ever been fucked in the ass before? No. Yes. No? Right? She hadn’t been fucked in this ass but the idea of it excited her in ways that it probably shouldn’t.

“Ohhhh fuuuuuck!” She moaned as the first cock slid into her pussy. It was something she hadn’t even been aware that she needed until it was inside of her. And with the second cock slowly making its way into her ass making her feel incredibly full, well—it only felt better.

“Y-yes..” she moaned her response to Collie, it felt better than good and she most definitely liked it.

Violet

Violet moaned as Billy slid into her ass with ease thanks to the lube. It hurt but it also felt sooo good, there was that feeling of pleasure that rushed through her because of the pain. Even with Carmelita smashing her face in a cake and fucking her with her cheer stick; the humiliation of it all seemed to arouse her even further.

“Fuck, fuck…” she whimpered as her ass tightened around his cock. She bit her lip enjoying every moment of this. Did that make her a slut? Oh, probably but it also made her popular which meant more influential.

Her ass jiggled from the force of his slap and she gave a long moan reaching for literally anything. Eli wouldn’t mind this would he? Though it probably shouldn’t matter since she’d already made her decision.

“Your cock feels so good, Billy…”

~Olivia~

Olivia pulled Duncan’s cock out and began stroking him much like she’d done last time. Really, this was the last thing she should be focusing on but after their last encounter the young female spy who wasn’t a spy. It was confusing and yet not confusing at all.

“Do you like that? Does this make my little man feel better?”

After their last encounter and times she found herself alone she’d masturbate thinking about how to delay his orgasm this time. “I’m going to go slow so you can enjoy it. Do you want mama to unbutton more of her blouse for you?” Olivia didn’t wait for an answer as she unbuttoned more of her blouse.

Being secretly part of the VFD, she was good with switching roles. It was part of the fun.

Collie, Darren and Steve

Steve grunted as he shoved his cock all the way inside Isadora’s ass. At the same time, Darren was settling into a rhythm with his strokes, slamming her tight, defenseless pussy with his big, black cock. As Steve withdrew, both thrust back inside in unison, slamming their bodies against hers with enough force that both let a deep groan escape their chests on impact.

“Ungh!” Steve grunted from behind.

“Umph!” Darren grunted, his lips inches from hers, “yeah, you love this shit. Fucking whore. Take all of this big cock, you cock-drunk, cheating slut!”

There came a rhythmic slapping from under the bleachers as the two transfer students fucked Isadora’s holes without mercy. For his part, Collie was reasonably satisfied that the Man With a Beard but No Hair had lived up to his end of the bargain and that Isadora was high on pills. She was turning out to be a pretty decent fuck toy after all.

“You know, I thought that what was exciting about you was that you’re dating Klaus but fucking everybody else—but you really do have a talent. It’s not obvious, like Violet’s big tits or round ass. You’re not a Loli Doll like Carmelita. But the way you will do anything, just because you like it… It’s pretty fucking hot. You’re a worthy cum dumpster.”

Collie reached between the two others who were smashing Isadora’s petite body between their muscular frames, he gently turned her face to face him and kissed her deep while she was getting fucked by two others. He tasted like cigarettes and whiskey. At the same time, Darren was biting and sucking on her neck. He was sure to leave a dark, wide hickey behind when he was done.

“Yeah,” Steve grunted again, gathering and pulling her hair with one hand while she continued to make out with Collie, “fucking slut meat, take it—your fuckin’ ass…”

Billy and Carmelita

“Oh—ohhh shit!” Billy was groaning, his cock moving faster, making a squishing noise as his cock slid in and out of her clenching asshole, “she’s squeezing me—oh, fuck. Her ass-pussy is clamping down on me.”

Billy was thrilled with the feeling of Violet’s ass clenching around his cock, his fingers sinking into the round, firm globes of her athletic ass. He could feel the counter-strokes of the studded Spirit Stick. Violet’s enthusiasm for being ass-fucked encouraged Carmelita to be rougher with her part of the Double Penetration.

“Nasty, fucking, slut. She loves it. Just look at her!” Carmelita teased, just before Violet confirmed on her own that she was loving Billy’s cock, “Holy shit, she’s not even ashamed. You ought to be ashamed, Vio-slut. The whole school’s going to hear about what a cheap slut you are. Your boyfriend is definitely going to leave you.”

Before Violet could answer, Carmelita shoved her face back into the middle of the Bundt cake, controlling her head by a firm grip on her long ponytail. As Violet’s face was pushed into the cake again, Billy and Carmelita thrust inside at the same time.

Giggling and whispering could be heard on the other side of the closet door as more and more of Violet’s peers gathered around to listen. Violet’s helpless grasping had pulled back some of the tarp which was covering the mess left by Collie and Isadora, the sudden shift making a mop handle fall from one wall to the other, knocking a coffee can of spare washers onto the ground. The crowd outside cheered at the loud crash.

Billy was reaching under her now, squeezing her round, soft breasts in both hands as he continued fucking his crush’s ass. His breath caressed the back of her neck while her face was shoved into the cake. His thumbs squeezed down on her erect nipples while he smacked his hips against her ass.

“Good—so good!” Billy was groaning, “Violet, will you go to Homecoming with me?”

“Gross! Don’t treat it like a people,” Carmelita sneered, mashing Violet’s face deeper into the ring of powdered sugar and dough.

Duncan

“Yes, mama! Yes! Oh, show me how to do better,” Duncan whimpered, clinging at the corners of Olivia’s blouse as more of her breasts came into view. He was bathing her flesh in wet kisses and long caresses from his tongue, “I wanna taste mama’s sweet milk!”

Before Olivia could reveal herself more fully, Duncan’s pawing caused the next button on her blouse to pop off of the garment altogether, clattering and rolling across the hardwood floor. His hips were bucking wildly in tandem with Olivia’s careful stroking—his climax already on a hair trigger as he suckled hard on her nipple, writhing his tongue over the tip, over and over.

“Momm-umm-omm-omm,” Duncan moaned blissfully with a mouth full of titflesh.

Duncan cherished how fully and gently he could sink into her breasts, how he could lose himself in the warm caresses of her pillowy flesh. Perhaps he was scarring himself, blending his still, very raw mother issues with his emerging sexuality—but who could resist feeling like they could comfort the pain of losing a loved one? Certainly no one who has lost a parent.

Duncan wrapped both hands around the base of the nipple that was in his mouth, squeezing from the base while he sucked. He wanted to taste that sweet breast milk. Mother’s milk. Even if she wasn’t really his mother.

~*Isadora*~

She squealed as Steve’s cock completely filled her ass. It hurt but it felt so fucking good. What were they doing to her? They were turning her into some whore but she couldn’t even be truly disgusted with herself. It was nice to be wanted even as a slut; to have guys chasing after her.

It was something she hadn’t really experienced until recently.

“You know, I thought that what was exciting about you was that you’re dating Klaus but fucking everybody else—but you really do have a talent. It’s not obvious, like Violet’s big tits or round ass. You’re not a Loli Doll like Carmelita. But the way you will do anything, just because you like it… It’s pretty fucking hot. You’re a worthy cum dumpster.”

Another reminder that she was cheating on Klaus. She’d tried to ignore that fact but it didn’t seem Collie was going to let that fact disappear. Her moans seemed to over power any other thoughts though as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Isadora savored the feeling of each cock as it violated her so good.

She was mildly surprised when Collie pulled her in for a kiss. She obviously hadn’t been expecting it but eagerly responded.m after a moments hesitation. Honestly, if Klaus had been more assertive with her and more… vocal about what he wanted it would she be doing this?

It was possible that she wouldn’t but one could never know unless Klaus took charge which was something of a rarity.

Her tongue passively slid inside Collie’s mouth as the taste of cigarette’s and whiskey tickled her taste buds. She moaned as her pussy clenched around whatever cock was sliding in and out of her pussy while her ass clenched around the clock driving it’s way deep inside her.

~* Violet*~

This really shouldn’t have felt as good as it did. It was like something was just making her crave more and more of the sexual acts that were happening to her. Billy’s hands on her skin was like fire licking at her desperately.

Her moans filled the small broom closet and even Carmelita with her bitchy self couldn’t ruin this moment for her. In fact, oddly enough all the humiliating shit that the red head was putting her through turned her on even more.

There was something about being fucked in the ass by some hoodlum and being ducked by a spirit stick by the biggest bitch at the school that was exciting.

“Ohhhh my fuuuck…” she moaned though at the moment it was slightly muffled by the cake that Carmelita kept pushing her head in. Her nipples were achingly hard and she almost felt dizzy from all of the pleasure.

“yes, yes yesyesyesyes….” She moaned though alarm bells went off in her head. Had he just asked her something? Fuck. What had she just said yes to?! Half the time she didn’t even like Billy so what the fuck had she just agreed to do.

It was at that moment her face was smashed back into the cake causing her to moan again as her back arched from her nipples being pinched.

~*Olivia*~

“Oooohhh….” She moaned as Duncan found her nipple and sucked on it hungrily as if he were almost expecting milk to come out of it. Though he’d be sorely disappointed considering she’d never had kids.

“Mmm yes, suck on momma’s tits..” she moaned as she continued to jerk his cock speeding up only slightly but hopefully not so much that he’s cum too early.

No— she wanted her baby boy to enjoy this as much as she was. “Do you know how horny you made me after last time Duncan? How I craved jerking you off again…” she wiggled her hips a bit.

Even now she imagined pushing him into a chair and riding his cock or teaching him how to fuck her good. She’d probably ruin him for any girl his age.

But honestly, by the sounds of it — Violet didn’t seem to appreciate him as much as she should be. It should be her that he ran to for comfort not Olivia. Though the older woman didn’t mind at all.

“Bite it…” she murmured. “Bite mommy’s nipples and if you come…it’s okay. I won’t be mad, promise….”

Carmelita and Billy

“Ohhhh my God, gross! She loves it!” Carmelita screeched, suddenly releasing Violet’s hair and the spirit stick as well, leaving it bobbing inside her as Billy continued ramming her ass, “people need to see what a gross slut she really is.”

Suddenly, there was a bright light, Carmelita was holding up her pink cell phone, the ring of white LED lights around the outside illuminating the scene while Carmelita fluffed her curls, checking her appearance in the screen. She was as adorable as ever. Quickly she opened her Snapchat and started recording from the end of her arm.

“What’s up, followers? It’s the fantastic, adorable, magnificent Carmelita, your Head Cheerleader, coming to you with Basting News!” Carmelita was suddenly in character, dispite the obvious misnomer for Breaking News. “you’re prolly thinking, ‘Oh Em Gee, Carmelita! Why is someone so adorable and perfect as you Snapping from inside a guh’ross, sweaty sex closet?’ Well, I’ll tell you!

“Coachy let me be the first to let you all know that our Super tough sports teams are going to be playing their first home games tomorrow—so, in keeping with Prufrock tradition, we’re going to have a Homecoming Dance! Hoo-Ray!” Carmelita winked and flashed a peace sign, showing off her fashionable, white, fingerless gloves.

“I know, I know, why the closet? I’m getting to it, Cake Sniffers!” Carmelita stomped her feet, apparently losing patience with voices she herself was imagining, “Well, the stupid, school slut—Violet Ho-delaire, is about to have an orgasm from getting ass fucked by a boy who isn’t her boyfriend.”

The phone was turned, Carmelita shifting out of frame, the bright, white light illuminating the scene—the spirit stick, the mashed cake, the sugar on her face, Billy’s cock in her ass.

“Worse yet, she loooooves taking dick in her ass so much, she agreed to be Billy’s date to Homecoming—just so he can keep dumping his guh’ross loads into her gaping asshole!” Carmelita feigned a dramatic gasp, “how humiliating for her stupid, tattooed, loser boyfriend.”

Carmelita giggled and did a rhythmless dance from the other side of the camera while she zoomed in on Billy’s cock sliding in and out of Violet’s round, jiggly ass.

“Say something, slut,” Carmelita tugged Violet’s head up by her pony tail into frame, covered in powdered sugar and mashed up cake crumbs.

Carmelita spat in her face before she could make coherent speech, her saliva leaving wet circles of milky syrup where the spit absorbed the sugar.

“Pah-thetic!”

Darren, Steve and Collie

“Holy shit! She’s squeezin’ me!” Darren exclaimed, holding his big cock inside of Isadora’s body and just shoving her back and forth with his hips.

“Back here, too! Shit, it’s like a vice!” Steve agreed, all-too-pleased to join in the back-and-forth shoving match between hips with both cocks balls-deep inside Isadora’s petite body.

“Like an anaconda, squeezing!”

“A bear hug from an actual bear!”

“Alright, alright,” Collie rolled his eyes, flicking one cigarette away and lighting another, plumes of smoke wafting up through the benches and floor-boards of the bleachers, “don’t fall in love. She’s still my cumdump.”

“Is that official? She seems to love this big, black cock—don’t you, slut?”

“Yeah, and I head Fernald saying she was his little fuck doll, jizz rag.”

“And she’s still dating that Baudelaire brat.”

“Fernald is busy playing with her subconscious, her conscious mind belongs to me—and everybody knows that her relationship with Klaus is just a joke. A little bonus to compensate for her lack of big tits.

“You hear that?” Collie grabbed the sides of Isadora’s face, steering her to look at him while the others continued sword-fighting inside of her, “we only like you ‘cause you’re cheating on Klaus. It’s not interesting otherwise. If Klaus leaves you, everyone is going to leave you. We care more about humiliating Klaus then any of us care about you.”

“Dude, harsh…” Steve sighed, finally resuming the full length of his strokes in and out of Isadora’s ass after spitting on the spot where his cock was penetrating her, making these renewed strokes flow marginally smoother.

“Fuck you, tomorrow is a big day for her. I’d have her knowing her place before then.”

Duncan

“Yes, mama! Yes!” Duncan squealed before burying his face in the ample and sumptuous flesh of her bosom, sucking her nip into place and then lowering his teeth, slowly… but full of purpose.

She wanted him to last longer, that narrow wick of heroism that still lurked below the layers of trauma stirred in Duncan. Last longer he would. He was determined. It was the kind of steadfast determination that came from a first love, which Duncan felt sure he was feeling. The Quagmires had been heroes for decades, the evidence of it was everywhere—the pictures of his parents and Violet’s parents—aunts and uncles of historic renown.

It was all too much to think about with Olivia’s effective stroking on his cock. She wanted him! His heart swelled and suddenly it was like that wick of heroism caught fire, melting the months of trauma away like bee’s wax.

His hands squeezed Olivia’s tit tighter around his face as his biting became more intense, manly even. He stopped just before the point of doing harm, leaving his mark behind.

“I’m going to fuck you,” no longer infantilized, Duncan was a man, “lie back on the desk.”

Duncan’s palm flattened out against her face, combing along her scalp, making a fist in her hair that sent her bun tumbling down her back. He stared into her eyes as he backed her up to the library desk. His lips were so close she could feel the heat from them, but his grip on her hair prevented them from ever touching.

Duncan had done some reading.

He’d read that using more than one condom could desensitize a man. No word on what could make his heart less sensitive.

After sliding both condoms over his slightly-above-average cock, Duncan climbed up to mount her. He gripped the same breast in both hands, the one he’d marked. He waited until she arched her back, then he slowly blew a narrow column of air across her bitten tit.

Klaus

“Good evening, Klaus.”

Count Olaf’s voice—his true voice, snapped Klaus out of his daze… how long had he been standing there? Klaus flinched hard, like he’d been struck—something he knew all too well, now.

“Your father was also a worthy adversary,” Olaf sighed, tapping two cigarettes out of a pack and lighting both before handing one to Klaus, “you’ve caused me quite a bit of trouble, you and your siblings. But it’s over now. You see that, don’t you? You can hear it, can’t you?”

Hear it?

He could… he could hear something. It was familiar. Not just recognizable as enthusiastic sex screams—he knew the voice. Someone he knew. Under the bleachers… Klaus raised the cigarette to his lips and breathed in.

“You, your sister—your fortune. You all belong to me now—you’ve always belonged to me.”

“You’re a criminal,” Klaus’ words had no conviction in them. He fell to coughing a moment later.

“Maybe so. But you’re an orphan—and like it or not, you’ve fallen in with criminals. It’s not like you have a ton of options.”

“I—” again, he was choking on the smoke. What could he even say?

“I have a proposition. You take the little biter, your little guy pal—Quagmire boy, and you run. You change your names, assume new identities and start new lives. Forget about your older sister. Forget about your—ahem girlfriend…”

Girlfriend?

Isadora! It was her voice—just like that time outside of the cafeteria… but that would mean…

“Forget all about your little fortune, forget that you ever had a family. It’ll be better than what’s going to happen if you continue to resist me. Believe me. I can make things a lot worse for all of you.”

Family.

That word.

Suddenly, the wick of heroism that Klaus had been born with was aflame—and his burned like a fuse.

“I will never forget about my family.” Klaus flicked the still burning cigarette into Count Olaf’s chest, sending a shower of bright orange sparks around the taller man. He didn’t flinch, “do your worst, monster. Sooner or later, you’re going to overplay your hand. You always do. You’ve broken character, now. I know you, old man. I’ll fight you until there’s nothing left. If so much as my fingernail remains, I’ll scratch and claw my way to oppose you. If you want to take my sister, you’re going to have to hurt more than my feelings.”

Klaus slammed the door open, going back into the school. Heading toward the library, suddenly full of purpose.

~Isadora~

Isadora whimpered, the feeling of both cocks slamming inside of her was an overwhelming feeling. There was something so satisfying about hearing three guys fight over her. She could understand why Carmelita hated the attention to be pulled from her. What was wrong with her? She wasn't even sure she was hearing everything right. Who was Fernald? What did they mean when they said this Fernald guy had control over her subconcious mind.
However, the constant fucking and the slight pain in her head from such overwhelming thoughts caused her to not question it or even remember what she was thinking about. All that mattered were these cocks filling her up.
At Collie’s words about only wanting her because she was Klaus’ she whimpered though that could’ve been because of the smooth strokes of Steve’s cock. Regardless of the reason her whimpers became louder.
Their words seemed to swirl around in her head like a mantra. She was probably going to be super conscious about her boobs now.

~Violet~

Squinting from the light coming Carmelita’s phone, it was hard for Violet to really care at this point. No. That was a lie, she did care. If Elijah saw this what would he think of her? When all of this was over, she would definitely care but at this point in time all that mattered was how good this felt.
Besides, this was something she had to do wasn’t it? To make sure her brother and sister stayed safe and out of the hands of that dumb ass Count Olaf.
“I—I didn’t…that’s not what I ohhhhh….” Her objections to accepting Billy as her date seemed to be caught in between moans of pleasure and pain. Tears were streaming down her cheeks from the humiliation which conflicted with that pleasure she felt.
Violet flinched from the spit that came from Carmelita. She’d make that bitch pay in some kind of way, she just had to figure out how.

~Olivia~

“I’m going to fuck you,” no longer infantilized, Duncan was a man, “lie back on the desk.”
The tone of his voice made Olivia shiver with delight. The confidence that stemmed from

that statement was incredibly sexy and made her feel very prideful. She was helping him find himself. Olivia glanced behind herself before backing up some and laying back on the desk as requested.

Her dark hair cascaded down shoulders once he pulled the hair clip out. Her eyes glanced more than once down at his lips. They were so close she could practically feel them on her own.

Her breath hitched in the back of her throat as he slid his cock inside of her. “Ohhhh my god, Duncan…” she cooed,”You feel so good, keep going.”

He needed this. He needed someone to make him feel like he was a man and if she had to be that person, Olivia had no complaints.

Violet didn’t know what she was missing out on.

Duncan

Just the sight of Olivia’s round breasts bouncing around in front of him—knowing that it was him doing it—her grateful moans—it was enough to keep him hard as iron as he pumped away with his skinny hips. It felt good—but not on his cock, that felt like almost nothing, it was his self-confidence that was feeling good.

“Who’s stopping, you dumb bitch?” Duncan sneered in reply to Olivia’s plea to keep going, he wasn’t planning on stopping.

He gripped her right tit in his left hand and slapped it with his other hand, reprimanding her for even entertaining the thought that he might not keep going. That felt good too, so he did it again—and again—and again, making her breast turn red as he continued thrusting with relative impunity.

“Take it—take it you… you.. well-read strumpet!”

Billy and Carmelita

Carmelita shrieked with laughter as Violet tried and failed to refute what she was saying, succumbing over and over to the relentless pounding of her bully’s cock. She threw up a peace sign and made duck lips, mugging for the camera.

“That’s it for now, cake sniffers. This has been your adorable head cheerleader Carmelita, saying tah-tah for now!” the light cut off and she ended the feed on that.

“Good. Its almost time,” Billy grunted, “don’t forget your part of the bargain.”

“Ugh, as if…” Carmelita shrugged, leaning over to crawl under Violet’s body.

Billy slapped Violet’s ass yet again, driving deep as his balls tugged suddenly upward and the shaft of his cock swelled. Vibrating as thick semen flowed through the shaft, into Violet’s ass. He groaned as he pumped her full of thick cum, his balls jerking again and again as he filled her up. He came until it started overflowing around the base of his cock and dribbling down into Carmelita’s waiting mouth.

Billy shoved Violet’s face back into the cake as he finished cumming inside of her.

Collie, Darren and Steve

With the renewed speed of his smoother strokes and encouraged by Isadora’s pathetic whimpering and moaning—Steve was reaching his limit. He shoved his tongue into her mouth as his cock jerked straight up and started cumming inside her asshole. Darren, who was just waiting for Steve to bust first, let go of his nut just moments after—both cocks, flooding her at once with thick, hot semen.

“Fuuuuck,” Steve groaned as he came, digging his fingers into her ass cheeks as he filled her ass up with his cum.

Both high-fived each other before pulling out and letting their hot seed drain out of her. Their cum had steam rising off of it in the night air.

“My turn,” Collie smirked, “you dudes can go.”

“Pfft, does it look like we’re stayin’?” Darren remarked over his shoulder as he and Steve headed back to the dorms.

Collie just chuckled, pulling his boot knife and cutting Isadora down gently and carefully, taking her into his arms as he did. When he was finished, the last roped fell away from her legs and arms, leaving only faint bruises behind. When he was done, he was kneeling and Isadora was leaning her head against his shoulder.

“You did good, slut. I’ll let you choose. What hole do you want me in?”

“Save it,” Count Olaf was leaning against the framework of the bleachers, smoking a cigarette butt that he found on the ground, “we have everything set up in the studio. Time for little Miss Piggy to make her big debut.”

“Fine, fine,” Collie nodded, helping her to her feet, “let her get a shower first, though.”

“If she hurries…”

“We’re going now.”

The dominance that suddenly could be heard in Duncan’s voice was intriguing to Olivia. It was intriguing and a huge turn on. Her back arched as he squeezed her tit tightly. Her head leaned back as her hips moved in rhythm with his now rough thrusts.Her moans went from soft and mothering and nurturing to full blown out moans of pleasure that only a slut could make.

Though, his dirty talk would need improvement but that would come soon enough. She wasn’t going to correct him because she didn’t want him to be more self conscious. Her pussy clenched around his cock, as inexperienced as he was his dick made up for it.

“Fuck, Duncan your cock feels sooo good.” Her back arched in pleasure as he slapped her breasts. Her body would probably sore after all of this but It would be well worth it.

Violet

As much as Violet hated that she was getting off on this, she was getting off on this. Even with the reminder that she was letting herself get fucked by Billy and picked on ruthlessly by Carmelita to keep her brother and sister safe; there was a part deep down inside her that enjoyed all the demeaning.

Maybe it was from being the perfect sister and perfect daughter?

Her only concern though was that after this, after the video that would be spreading over the internet in the next few minutes hit Elijah’s phone would he still want her? Sure she’d accidentally agreed to going to the dance with Billy but…

He’d understand wouldn’t he?

Those thoughts flickered away for the moment as Billy gave the last few thrusts before blowing his load in her.

“Fuuuucckk…” she sobbed in pleasure as her face was pushed into cake with extremely sweet buttercream vanilla ice cream. To make things even more ludicrous was that the cake was double layered as well which meant extra icing on Violet’s pretty face.

As her face came back up, she was heaving whether it was from the cake or the incredible ass fucking, she wasn’t sure.

Isadora

Isadora couldn’t stop the moans of pleasure and she was still unsure on if she wanted to or not. Though they were cut briefly when Steve kissed her pushing his tongue down her throat. She was slightly in a bit of a daze as the boys passed words, something about Collie’s turn. Her heart thumped wildly but she couldn’t quite recall why. Everything seemed to just blur together.

Isadora opened her mouth to answer Collie once everyone was gone.

“You did good, slut. I’ll let you choose. What hole do you want me in?”

She wanted to just keep her head buried in his shoulder but also wouldn’t have minded sucking on his cock. However, she didn’t even get the chance to start her sentence when she was interrupted by Count Olaf.

“Save it, we have everything set up in the studio. Time for little Miss Piggy to make her big debut.” Count Olaf seemed to be smug.

“Fine, fine,” Collie nodded, helping her to her feet, “let her get a shower first, though.”

“A shower sounds nice.” She murmured though it felt like her words fell on deaf ears. Falling on deaf ears is an expression that simply means despite what is being said no one is listening. In this case, no one or at least Count Olaf seemed to pay no mind to what she said.

She was thankful that Collie had her best interests at heart though. Those were her thoughts as she followed him to the shower.

Collie/Henchperson O.I.D.G.

Collie cradled Isadora in his arms as he finished cutting her down from her restraints. She’d been suspended for a while so he didn’t quite trust her to walk. It almost looked romantic the way he held her, like a newlywed carrying his bride over the threshold, but really he was just trying to let the cum drip out of her without getting too much on himself.

A shower sounds nice.” Isadora muttered softly, as Collie carried her toward the dorms.

He chuckled and smiled down at her, apparently she too was mistaking this for a tender moment.

“Shut up, Slut,” Collie smiled, even this sounding affectionate and sweet from this angle.

By now, the “Production” had taken over an entire floor of the dorms, strange men milling about and smoking cigarettes, talking loudly into cell phones and loudly playing dice. Collie carried Isadora into the dorm room with the words “HAIR AND MAKEUP” spray painted across the door.

“Oh good, you brought her,” the Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender sighed in visible relief, a handful of pins and needles held between their teeth, “don’t waste too much time in the shower. Her costume is going to take the most time to get on.”

“Why?”

The Henchperson sighed, looking off wistfully at a zipped-up garment bag.

“Because it’s perfect.”

Collie just rolled his eyes and set Isadora down while he started the shower running, letting the water heat up. Isadora was barely on her own feet for a second before the Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender was aggressively brushing out her hair, setting a nice straight part in the middle before setting curlers in each side.

“You’re really making a meal of this new role he’s got you in, huh?” Collie chuckled.

The Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender did not laugh at all. Instead, they lost track of how tightly they were gripping Isadora’s hair and squeezed uncomfortably tight before setting in the second hair-tie.

“Now you listen here, Fresh-Meat. This isn’t a new role for me. I’ve always been the costume designer. ALWAYS. Back when you were out bumming buckaneers on your big, bad, butt-pirate boat—so don’t talk to me about new roles, Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately. Fernald and I were in the gang when times were tough. We stood by Olaf… the theatre… our performance—our ideals. Just because the show has gotten bigger, don’t mistake me for some rank amateur like you and your other meat-head thugs.

“The play is the thing. It always has been. Those of us on the inside know the whole plan—not just your sorry-ass role in it. So, lift your weights and fuck the sluts, but you’d better think twice before you talk crooked at me—and you’d better think three times before you mistake Fernald for some mark or a trick. He’s in the gang—not a walk-on, bit player.”

Snap!

The hair tie landed in place, Isadora’s hair set into two fiercely divided pigtails. They then rolled each side around a thick curler. As if that wasn’t enough, when the curlers were set, The Henchperson sprayed a wide, sassy, back-and-forth cloud of hairspray around themselves and Isadora before turning away pointedly.

“Damn… I guess that’s me told, huh? Hop in, slut. You heard them.”

Billy/Olaf

When he was finally finished cumming inside Violet’s tight, clenching hole, Billy released her hair and withdrew his cock from inside her, letting more of his cum bubble out of Violet’s ass, into her mouth, onto her face. It made him smile, a small measure of payback for Violet that she could squeeze as much of his cum onto her face as she wanted to.

As he rose to his feet, hitching his pants back up, Billy felt grateful that he didn’t have to clean any on this mess up. The cake, the cum, Carmelita—it was a satisfying feeling leaving the whole mess.

“I’ll see you tomorrow for my morning BJ, slut. Rest up. Later Carmelita,” Billy nearly slammed the door into Coach Olaf’s face as he was coming to collect Violet for his own purposes, “oh shit!”

Billy was startled to find the coach right there with his cock still wet from Violet’s asshole. He adjusted himself and chuckled.

“I’m done with her. Help yourself.”

“I’m actually going to need both of them.”

Coach Olaf leaned into the closet and turned up his nose.

“Fuck… what a mess. Let’s get going. You girls are going to need showers.”

Olaf was made reckless with impatience, no longer bothering with the fake accent or Coach Genghis character. There was less than an hour until curtain and from what he’d heard, the costumes were going to be… difficult.

Sixth Period: Scorched Earth

For Beatrice,

When I was with you
I felt no pain.

But now you’ve left me
numb.

Lemony Snicket

A single spotlight floods an empty stage, set to look like a farm. Painted pastoral backdrop, forced-perspective barn, a wooden fenced pen and a hand-painted sign that read: “SWEATING ZOO.” While the full film-crew, dubious-looking extras and several others lurking in the back were all frozen, the smoke from their cigarettes hovering in air, our well-dressed narrator steps downstage, offering a soliloquy past the invisible forth wall.

“There is a sense, among learned individuals, that everything has a central essence—a core self that is unalterable—inalienable and immune to even the most compelling alteration from outside. An expression that reflects this attitude is suggesting that something is like ‘putting lipstick on a pig.’ The idea being that even if wearing makeup or walking on hind legs or doing their income taxes—a pig, at its core, will always be a pig.

“Another expression that means this, is ‘a leopard cannot change its spots.’ These expressions often include animal-based allegory, because this attitude is meant to reflect an order. Things are what they are and the order that differentiates them is not arbitrary or variable. You can carve a stone into a statue of a man, but it will still be stone.

“The inversion of this idea is implied by the expression, ‘Scorched Earth.’ It’s a phrase that implies there is a certain amount of damage which can so… fundamentally destroy a thing or a place that it no longer is what it was at all—not land, but scorched earth.

“The Baudelaire orphans are presently at such a crossroad, whether they can weather the storm of their circumstances and emerge as the heroes they were born to be—or if they can be broken for good and all. Fundamentally changed…

“Scorched earth.”

Lemony backs away from the edge of the stage, beginning to turn away, but stopping himself.

“I’d like to tell you that they pull through, that they beat the odds and emerge victorious—but things don’t always turn out like they do in story books. I tried to warn you not to read this one.”

The light cut out suddenly and Lemony was gone.

Carmelita

When the stage lights came up again, Carmelita hopped out of the wings and onto stage, wearing pink overalls and new tap shoes. She did an arrhythmic shuffle as part of her interest.

“I’m Carmelita, your adorable host and whore farmer. I can’t wait to introduce you to my livestock!” Carmelita chirped to the cameras, tugging a pair of ropes that were tethered to Isadora and Violet’s leashes, “Come on, sluts!”

Isadora, who had been triggered back into her full-slut self (though the two were becoming more and more alike), was dressed like a pig. She wore pink, latex leggings, garters and crotchless, pink, latex panties. She wore a pink, latex shrug that left her petite tits completely exposed and on display. Her nose was pulled up by a pair of blunted hooks in her nostrils that fixed to the back of her collar, making her nose look distinctly pig-like.

Violet was dressed like a cow, black-and-white spotted chaps that had no middle whatsoever and a matching cow, spotted vest. While Isadora’s hair was up in pigtails, Violet’s was tied into a ponytail by a cow-printed ribbon. Both had animal ears mounted on their heads and their makeup done over-the-top. Violet’s nipples were clipped inside firm clamps with a chain dangling in-between.

They also both had tails, mounted inside them by ambitious-sized butt-plugs—Violet’s was almost as big as a fist, despite the tail being thin and dangly. Isadora’s tail and her plug were curly.

“Introduce yourselves, sluts!” Carmelita stomped her tap-shoe.

“I’m Carmelita, your adorable host and whore farmer. I can’t wait to introduce you to my livestock!”

As both girls stepped out, Violet wasn’t sure how she felt. On one hand there was something exciting about all these eyes on her, on the other hand, part of her felt embarrassed by the whole costume itself.

However, it looked like Isadora was enjoying all the attention as she spun around wiggled her ass. It wasn’t exactly the easiest to move around on stage either. Violet hated to admit how good the clamps on her nipples felt too.

She reaaaallly shouldn’t be liking how the butt plug felt nor how the nipple clamps did either.

“Psst, Isadora. We have to figure out a way to get out of here. I’m not sure how but I think that Olaf is controlling us.”

It was really the only logical explanation.

“Don’t be silly, Violet. Now shut up, we’re getting ready to start.” Isadora hissed back at Violet.

Violet frowned unsure of how to take that. Isadora had never talked to her like that before.

“Introduce yourselves, sluts!” Carmelita’s voice brought Violet out of her thoughts as Isadora stepped forward.

“Hi there y’all…” Isadora said in the most horrible southern accent ever, it was really bad. “my name is Willemina.” Unless anyone else had read Charlottes Web no one would’ve understood that reference and Violet was sure no one understood that reference. “And uh I can’t really think of a good spider pun that goes with sex except no strings attached! Did I do it right?” Isadora giggled turns and wiggled her ass before turning to face the crowd.

What in the hell?

“Hurry Stupidelaire.” Carmelita muttered before flashing a smile to the crowd.

Violet stepped out front biting back moans as she moved forward. “Hi I’m Bessie. Moo…” She didn’t even bother to have the fake southern accent.

Last edited:
Carmelita shrieked with laughter as the two ‘animals’ made their introductions. There sure were a lot of people gathered in her dorm—grownups that she didn’t recognize, not to mention all the new equipment. She was fairly certain her songbirds were dead but she was having fun, so some sacrifices might have been acceptable. Besides, as long as she never checked on the birds they weren’t necessarily dead!

As long as nobody looked after the birds they were neither alive nor dead, they were existing in some complete other phase that was neither life nor death—an unproven form of being and unbeing at once.

Before she got lost in the minutia of Schrödinger’s Songbirds, she glanced over at Isa—no, Willemina as she sought praise for her performance.

“Yeah, it was okay—but you wrecked it by breaking character!” Carmelita stomped her tap shoe, breaking character herself.

-CRACK-

Carmelita lashed out with a riding crop that she had apparently been hiding behind her back, leaving a clean, red stripe behind on Isadora’s lithe hip. Lucky for her, Fernald Wittershins, the hook-handed former sailor emerged from behind the curtain and wrapped his hooks around Isadora’s eager body. One hook slid onto her hip where she’d been struck, turning her to face him and his other hook rising to gently glide along her jawline, turning her to face him.

“You did wonderful, Sweetness,” Fernald kissed her deeply after reassuring her about his performance.

Under his baggy, denim overalls, Fernald was completely naked, leaving his scarred torso completely exposed anywhere the denim didn’t cover. It also made it abundantly clear how erect his cock was.

He sighed through his nose as their tongues reunited in their well-practiced dance as their bodies began grinding, latex against denim—she felt so smooth—he so rough.

“As for Bessie!” Carmelita turned, widening her stance, a distinct spark of madness in her eye, “she did BAD! That’s a BAD, BAD, BAD cow!”

-CRACK-

-CRACK-CRACK-CRACK-

Each time Carmelita screamed that Violet was “bad” she lashed out on her ass and tits with brutal, overhand strikes—throwing all of her tiny might into flogging the other girl. Carmelita was so enthralled by her newfound method of hurting Violet, that neither of them noticed the new Principal, a Man With a Beard but No Hair, also wearing baggy suspenders over his birthday suit. His hands coming around to grasp Bessie’s big, exposed breasts was the only thing that spared them from further assault.

The other man’s entrance reminded Carmelita that she had lines.

“Oh, right…” Carmelita sighed, lowering her riding crop back behind her back, “the whore crop has been really special this season. And um…”

Carmelita trailed off, going up on lines. She just wanted to keep flogging the stupid orphans, the “play” was more for Count Olaf and his crew who were growing weary with playing the same roles day after day. From behind the curtain, Count Olaf could be heard feeding Carmelita her lines in a hissing stage whisper.

“It’s time to begin the harvest!”

“Oh right! It’s time to begin the whore-fest.” Carmelita shuffled an arrhythmic two-step in her tap shoes that drowned out Olaf’s chiding from behind the curtain.

With the cue given, or at least given in spirit, Fernald spun Isadora back around and bent her over, grabbing her pigtails in his silicone wrapped hooks, easily shoving his thick cock into Isadora’s wet pussy. Principal Pseudonym used the chain linked to Violet’s rigid nipple clamps to bend her forward in the same fashion.

He grabbed her tail, which was connected to the wide anal plug inside her ass, moving her back to be impaled on his huge cock. Once he was inside her, the principal grasped her throat with both of his large, powerful hands and began squeezing. He choked her tighter and tighter, fucking her harder and harder.

After her painful dance break, Carmelita went back to whipping Violet with the riding crop, focusing mostly on her tits which were swinging back and forth as she got hammered from behind.

“Introduce me, damnit!”

“Ugh, fine!” Carmelita rolled her eyes, delivering one more strike to Violet’s swinging tit, “and presiding over this fine whore farm and sweating zoo—I give you the really cool and super talented—Old Mac Donald!”

“But not so old afterRrRr all!” Olaf strode out from behind the curtain, holding his hand aloft like he were holding up an invisible sphere. He rolled the “R,” and over-acted horribly—positively chewing the scenery, “yes, behold! For I am the Master and these whores are my PrRrRrRrRrRroper-tay!”

Olaf’s overalls were covered in sequins, clearly designed by his Henchperson of Indeterminate gender. Under the powerful lights, the costume reflected in all directions. His veiny, long cock was already exposed and he took the girls leashes from Carmelita, steering their heads over to his lap.

“And if you’d like a chance to enjoy these sluts for yourselves—come on down to Prufrock Prep, home of the dead horses!”

“As for Cumberland College, our opponents in the sports competitions tomorrow, you can experience these sluts for yourself—all you have to do is fake an injury and refuse to play against us. Anyone who bails on the big game will get plenty of chances to stuff the guts of these and other young, nubile whores! Suck my balls, sluts!”

Isadora

“Yeah, it was okay—but you wrecked it by breaking character!”

Isadora or rather Willemina squealed as the riding crop snapped against her ass. The sound was befitting her character though considering she was a pig. A very gluttonous pig. Already, she could just imagine how many cocks she’d be getting tonight.

She almost had to wonder why she hadn’t fucked anyone sooner than this, not that it mattered.

Her heart fluttered as the one handed hooked senior told her how good was. She kissed him back passionately as their tongues intermingled with one another. Her she could feel her nipples hardening already.

She could feel just hard Ferdinand was. It excited her too. Isadora just knew she’d be getting his cock soon. One the script they had to memorize quickly said she’d be getting fucked and two, with how good she looked who wouldn’t want to fuck her right now?

She rubbed her body against Fernald, moaning as she did. It was a bit sad that it didn’t seem like anyone could see how good of a fuck Fernald was.

And his coven was a nice size. It made Isadora practically salivate at the thought of it.

She was barely keeping up with what Carmelita was saying besides the red head only said dumb things that held no value. Without warning or maybe that’s what Carmelita was doing, Isadora was turned around and bent over by the one handed pirate senior.

~Violet~

While this was happening, Carmelita was getting her panties wet while torturing the poor eldest orphan girl. The pain from the riding crop sent an odd tingle throughout her body.

No, no! Nonononono

This should not feel good, it shouldn’t be making Violet wet. To top it off the principal with the bald head seemed to appear out of nowhere and tugged her nipple clamps causing her to moan despite not wanting to and bend over.

Violet…Bessie gasped as he pulled on the butt plug and felt the bald principals cock slam into her. She let out a whimpering moan which ended up being caught in her throat as he choked her.

Why wasn’t she trying to fight back? She should be trying to fight back, to get out of there. Was it because she was starting to become their whore or was she really just trying to protect her family?

The lines were starting to blur, not just with her but it looked to be the same with Isadora as well.

Fuck, was Count Olaf starting to win this game of chess? They usually had the upper hand.

“yes, behold! For I am the Master and these whores are my PrRrRrRrRrRroper-tay!”

If Violet wasn’t being fucked as good she was she probably would’ve glared at Olaf. She fucking hated that man and this was a young woman who didn’t curse very much. Her mother used to tell her that ladies didn’t need to curse to prove anything.

She was only barely keeping up with what he was saying, was he talking about trading their holes to win a game?

If she didn’t have a cock slamming into her she would’ve asked why not just actually have practice so the team could win.

Her and Isadora’s moans filled the room, instead.

“As for Cumberland College, our opponents in the sports competitions tomorrow, you can experience these sluts for yourself—all you have to do is fake an injury and refuse to play against us. Anyone who bails on the big game will get plenty of chances to stuff the guts of these and other young, nubile whores! Suck my balls, sluts!”

No! She screamed mentally.

The force of The bald principals thrust had her doing otherwise and her nose hit Count Olaf’s ball. Isadora pulled one of his balls in her mouth with no issue though, eagerly sucking it.

She may have been hesitant but Violet eventually took his ball in her mouth.

For her siblings. He’d hurt them if she didn’t. Right?

“That’s it, Piggy! Squeal Piggy! Sooo-weeeee!” Carmelita was shrieking with laughter while she tapped away without rhythm or style, swatting Willemina with the riding crop over and over on her latex-clad ass.

Count Olaf—or rather, “Old Mack Donald,” as his character was called, laid his hands on the back of both girls’ heads as each one suckled on one of his balls while being fucked hard from behind. Principal Pseudonym had relaxed one hand away from Violet’s throat, opting instead to take a rough grasp of her upper arm with his right hand, dragging her back to meet his overwhelming thrusts while her head was being held between Olaf’s legs.

When Carmelita turned back to resume whipping Bessie’s red ass, she had her other hand inside of her pink overalls, fingering herself aggressively—she was so turned on! She wanted to some cock, but knew better than to let these weirdos film it. She still had a reputation worth preserving—unlike these slutty orphans.

Old Mack Donald had a farm! –E! –I! –E! –I! Ohhhhh! And on this farm he had some Sluts! Ee! Aye! Ee! Aye! Ohhhhhhhh!” each time Carmelita sang a letter, she brought down the riding crop again and again, cutting the wind and landing with a sharp slap—over and over, but then on the “Ohhs” she would shudder and her thighs clenching together, the riding crop trembling over her head as she had one small climax chasing another. “With a Moo-Moo here and an Oink-Oink there!

Again, Carmelita used the riding crop to cue the livestock on each of their lines, even though their mouths were full, she intended to get every “Moo” and “Oink” from them, even if Olaf’s balls muffled most of the sound.

But with all the cumming and whipping, Carmelita lost track of where she was in the song. In her momentary confusion, she fell back on old habits.

And her name was Car-mel-lita!” she gave a big gesture with her wet fingers, glancing back at Count Olaf to see if he was upset that she missed her lines. Olaf barely seemed to notice. Olaf was gripping one of Willemina’s pigtails and Violet’s ponytail, using their hair to steer their mouths up and down the veiny sides of his hard cock.

Fernald was using his silicone covered hooks to grip Isadora’s hips, for him it wasn’t a play—even though her mind was clouded, Fernald felt like he was with Isadora alone. He’d been woefully jealous that Collie had gotten his hooks in her—so to speak. He needed to remind her that he was the one who’d broken her mind, who’d made her this cum-hungry angel that he saw bouncing back and forth on his cock.

One of his hinged hooks reached back from her hip to grasp the curly tail that was mounted to the butt plug inside her. When his hips slammed forward again, he slid the wide base of the anal plug out of her ass, then as he withdrew again, he pushed the plug back inside her ass. He made this a rhythm, pulling the plug out of her ass and then slamming it back in opposition to his pounding cock.

Old Mack Donald was still gripping Willemina’s hair, but his cock was buried inside Bassie’s throat. His old balls slapped her chin, over and over again as he fucked her face, looking back toward the camera.

“If you’re still watching, it means that you have signed up for Premium Membership. For that, I thank you. And as a very special thank you, we’ll be running a lottery during the stream, each dollar you tip gets you one entry in the sweepstakes! The winner gets to come out to Prufrock Prep and participate in our ‘Fuck a Fan Halftime Sluttacular,’ at tomorrow night’s Homecoming game!”

Olaf released Violet’s hair, flattening his palm on the back of her head, forcing her all the way down on his cock. He used his grip on her hair to move her face between his ass-cheeks—his costume overalls having already fallen away, directing her to toss his salad, which Collie had boasted about and Olaf wanted to try.

“And these girls are quite the prize….”

Oink oink here! And a Moo moo there!” Carmelita was back to skipping around the stage and whipping the livestock.

~Isadora/Willemina~

Isadora moaned as her was slapped by the riding crop that the cow girl was holding. Her hips moved back and forth in rhythm with his cock and the feel of the butt plug alternating after his thrust was certainly going to drive her insane. She'd nearly forgotten just how good Ferdinald's cock felt innside of her.

No, she'd nearly forgotten not just how it felt to have his cold hooks pressed on her skin. She moaned around Coach Old Mac Donald's balls.

That was his name right? God, she wasn't even sure she could keep up with everyone's name now. "MmmOiinnnnkkk*coooughhs*" came Isadora's moans mixed with the combo oink which was also choked back from the coach's ball in her mouth

~Violet/Bessie~

So much seemed to be going on for Violet that she nearly couldn't keep up with it all. The bald principal's cock slid in and out of her cock and she could feel herself just getting lost in the role. It was easy to do though when you were being fucked for a good amount of time. It was a natural response for the body to have. This was what she was telling herself and what she would continue to tell herself and probably tell Elijah when this was all done.

He'd understand, surely.

He'd understand why Coach Olaf who was playing Old Macdonald's cock was down her throat. She groaned as her head bobbed back and forth taking it all in and even when he pulled her mouth off of it, she dragged her tongue along the veiny cock lathering it in her saliva. Her head was moved to his asshole and as hesitantly just like she'd done with Collie, her tongue slowly dragged along his anus all the while she flinched some as Carmelita continued to run around the stage with her idiotic singing.

Count Olaf was roaring with laughter, each of his fists full of hair, turning back and forth to gag one then the other with his cock, then to have them rim his asshole. He turned back to Bessie, feeding her his long cock into her throat while keeping a solid grip on her long, brown ponytail. Willemina’s face was thrust back into his butt as he fell into a rhythm with his former mentor, pushing Violet back into his lap over and over.

The bald principal was cupping and squeezing one of her breasts, while his other hand was gripping the chain between her nipple clamps to tug her back into his deep thrusts. Among them, the Man with a Beard but No Hair was a new arrival, he hadn’t been having nearly as much sex as Fernald or Olaf, so he was the first to fire off his load—which he did, inside of Violet’s tight, wet pussy.

“Are you finished?” Count Olaf asked, completely abandoning his character.

“Yeah,” the Principal sighed, releasing Bessie’s chain and slapping her ass before pulling out, “I’m done.”

She was given no time to rest, as Count Olaf slid a bale of hay to center stage and sat her down with her back to the camera. He then grabbed her by the ankles and tipped her backwards, raising her legs until she was stacked up on her shoulders and the back of her neck—"piledriver position.”

Count Olaf climbed up on the hay bale triumphantly, leaving Isadora to whatever Fernald had planned next. He widened his stance, lowered his hips and after Grasping Violet’s hips as well, drove straight down, into her asshole as he flexed his legs outward.

“Fucking moo for us, cow!” Olaf hollered as he started raising and dropping his hips, slamming her ass suddenly and deeply. He might have hurt her like this, if not for all the practice she’d had lately.

Fernald led Isadora over to a piece of fence, set up to be another set piece. He kept his dick inside her as he looped his forearms under his thighs and lifted her legs to go around his waist, forcing her to grab the fence for support.

It was impossible to tell who, or from where, since there were various shadows gathered around behind the stage lights, but someone came into Isadora’s face just as Fernald was thrusting his cock into her again.

The play was clearly over. At least insofar as it was scripted. Carmelita was whipping Violet’s exposed midsection, joining the calls for her to moo, while also fingering herself inside of her overalls.

“Moo, Bessie! Go Moooooo!” Carmelita was moaning and giggling, whipping Violet over and over again with no regard whatsoever for her comfort.

~Bessie/Violet~

Bessie/Violet moaned as Count Olaf's cock moved back and forth down her throat. The force pushing her against the cock that was in her ass. Her moans vibrated against his flesh when she felt her tits being cupped and tugged. She was so horny, it was enough to drive her absolutely crazy.

The bald principal with no beard seemed relentless in his fucking, slamming into her until he filled her pussy with his cum. When he was done, Violet thought she'd be getting a break but that didn't seem to be the case as Count Olaf put her in the most odd of positions. She gasped sharply as his cock slid into her.

"Ohhhhhh" That was far from the sound that they'd just told her to maake. She flinched feeling the whipping on her stomach. She really didn't want to moo anymore. The cameras were off, weren't they? Did she have to do this if the camera's were off? She glanced around as best as she could. He wasn't addressing it anymore and Olaf was not one to ignore a camera if it was on. She wouldn't! She would let him fuck her in this stupid cow costume to protect her sibling but she she wasn't going to moo for him.

"Fuck..you...Ola...f..." she hissed through her moans.

~Isadora~

The way that Fernald was fucking was just insane and Isadora couldn't get enough of his cock. She was glad that he hadn't pulled out of her even after Coach Olaf had pulled out of her. Gripping onto the fence, her moans grew louder. Was it wrong that she enjoyed this? She enjoyed being a slut like this. She enjoyed being wanted like this. Violet's brother was sweet sure, but he could never give her the same pleasure that she was getting from Fernald or well any of the guys that had been fucking her lately.

She'd always been a nobody at this school.

The stupid orphan nerd who only read poetry and for once she was being seen in a new light. She was going to enjoy every second of it. "More, fuck me...more Fernald..." she whimpered. If he thought she'd forgotten about him, he was completely and totally wrong. She would never for get her sexy one handed pirate. It was like she was Wendy and he was her very own captain hook.

Though the advert that went out to the coach and players for the other team was indeed finished, Count Olaf and his troup had leveraged the footage from the prior nights into a rather lucrative premium streaming site which was still streaming the footage live. Olaf sneered at Violet’s defiance, it was more thrilling this way, more appropriate for the end of their epic struggle.

“Wrong answer, slut,” Olaf sneered, dropping his hips again to hilt his cock inside her ass. He reached forward, grasping the chain that connected the nipple clamps, “you’ll ‘moo’ alright.”

When his hips came up again, Olaf raised the chain until it went taught, lifting her tits away from her chest and toward her hips that were suspended in air. There was just a moment’s pause—the whole room seemed to inhale at once.

--SNAP-SNAP!—

At the same time as he drove his cock viciously into her guts, Olaf threw back his arm and pulled both clips off of her nipples at once, scraping them raw before snapping shut on air and then letting those abused nubs fill back with blood and ache in a whole new way—suddenly and before the full spectrum of pain from having them torn off had even processed.

Enough simultaneous input to crash a room of computers.

Isadora giggled and brought the riding crop down on one of the abused tits as Olaf resumed his tempo of rising and falling, drilling Violet’s ass so hard.

“Yuh see, she’s a great big pain slut, anal whore cow—sometimes she’ll act up because she likes being punished. But that’s why she’s in school. We a’learnin’ her good.” Count Olaf was back to being Old Mack Donald, or was this Coach Genghis—too many Southern characters. He wasn’t used to playing the same role for so long.

“Bad Bessie!” Carmelita giggled, whipping between her legs next, aiming for her clit—but she missed and hit her inner thigh instead, so she swung again, this time hitting her clit squarely, “Moo Bessie, Moo! Bad, bad, bad!”

The staged section of fence was rattling back and forth as Fernald continued banging Isadora. His silicone tipped hooks had made their way up her petite torso and were now pinching her erect nipples through the thin pink latex. She had called out his name—his true name, and he was rewarding her with clean, deep strokes—making love to her pussy while abusing her body in other ways.

“Yes, Orphan! Yes! My little foundling, whore. Daddy’s got you. Daddy’s got you!” Fernald was on the verge of tears as he felt himself on the verge of cumming, “I’m gonna cum!”

As his cock started to erupt inside of her, his strokes didn’t alter, nor did the flow of his cum. It felt like his flow was enough to fill a bucket—not hard or aggressive, but consistent and thick. As his cum drained out of him, reality flooded back in. He knew that Collie and the others were waiting their turn. Now he was going to have to watch her fuck the rest…

It went on like that for more-or-less the rest of the night.

Everyone awoke in an amorphous pile of naked bodies and jizz. The girls’ cheer uniforms had been laundered and hung up. Fernald woke Isadora gently.

“Hey, Orphan. I’ve got some toast and eggs. I’m sure you’re hungry, sweet girl.”

Violet’s wake up came in the form of tap shoes stomping the floor next to her head.

~Violet~

The events of the night before were almost a blur. Her skin was red from whip lash literal whip lash and she could hear the tap tap tap from Carmelita’s tap shoe’s next to hear ear. Her pussy felt raw. Her throat felt the same and especially horse. No. Hoarse. Fuck, she couldn’t even think with correct spelling.

Flashes of the day before went through her mind like a silent horror erotica film of Count Coach Old Mackdonald fucking her and at some point with all the pain and suffering he had gotten her to moo.

“Cinderella, dressed in yella, kissed a girl and made her prince jealous…” came Carmelita’s annoying sing song voice, “and blah blah my name is Carmelitaaaaaa. WAKE UP WHORE!”

Struggling to get up echoes of cowbells rang in Violet’s ears. Or was she still Bessie? Betsy? Fuck. What was her name now? She groaned because her body ached so badly but that made her feel good.

That shouldn’t have made her feel good. She hated Carmelita though, this was probably the most violent thought she’d ever had in life but if she could rip her vocal cords out and not get arrested; she probably would.

On the other side of the stage Violet could see and hear Isadora clapping her hands happily as she grabbed the plate of eggs.

Violet felt violated and with every passing moment it seemed like Count Olaf was winning this war between them. Her eye twitched some.

Her poor siblings. She hadn’t even gone to check on Klaus and Sunny!

“Get out of my way, Carmelita.” She said, her voice still hoarse from the moans and screaming from the night before. “I need to go see about Klaus and Sunny.”

Klaus was holding Sunny and chatting conspiratorially with Duncan at the buffet line. The mysterious and decidedly unhelpful Larry Your-Waiter had re-emerged—apparently from a freezer judging by the icicles on his nose and hair. Larry was still shivering, even as he discussed matters with the children he’d been tasked with protecting by the secret organization known as VFD which seemed more the cause of turmoil in the Baudelaire orphans than the solution.

“T-t-t-the be-best w-way out is always t-t-t-through,” Larry stammered, still quoting Robert Frost and recovering somewhat questionably from his time stuck in the freezer.

“Yes, Frost, that’s great—but things are getting out of control, Larry!” Klaus had lost all patience for intellectual and well-read responses to his very real problems, “but Count Olaf is going further than ever. We’re fairly certain that he and his gross hench people are having…”

Klaus lowered his voice and leaned over toward Larry.

“Sex with both of our sisters.”

Larry seemed shocked by this.

“S-s-s-sex?” Larry shook his head, rattling off some icicles from his hair and nose, “don’t worry. I’ve reconnected with Olivia, she’s well-read and intelligent.”

Duncan stiffened at the mention of Olivia.

“M-Moreover, K-k-k-Kit Snicket is on her way. She would have been here sooner, but she had to have her baby before she could risk another conflict with Count Olaf. But she’s all recovered now and should be on campus before lunch.”

“Violet!” Klaus cried out, spotting his older sister across the cafeteria, rushing over to make sure that she was unharmed.

“Vah-lah!” Sunny squealed, which roughly translated to the same thing.

The three all embraced each other while Duncan stood off to the side, uncertain where things stood between him and Violet or even how he felt about her now. Klaus and Sunny would have plenty of time to catch up with their sibling, as the henchmen and transfer students were presently taking turns fucking Isadora before they released her back to her sibling and friends.

"I think that maybe, just maybe, these people might be able to help us this time."

Violet smiled as she approached her siblings relieved that they were okay and winced trying not show that she was in pain from the incredible rough fucking she’d gotten yesterday especially after she’d back talked Olaf. It was good to know that she hadn’t been seduced…

No…

Deduced was the correct word.

Deduced to some student whore who craved being fucked by the whole student body.

She looked over at Duncan and smiled a small smile,”Um, hi Duncan.” They had moved so far from each other.

Violet wasn’t exactly sure where they were at. Were they friends? They weren’t lovers, obviously? That much was clear because when she’d first come into the cafeteria her first thought was where was Elijah?

She wouldn’t ask that if Duncan was her boyfriend though she felt slightly guilty since she knew he harbored a crush on her and she thought she did too on him. If only he’d acted sooner…

And with more confidence…

“Has anyone seen Elijah?”

“We will get Isadora back, I promise.”

After feeding her breakfast, Fernald had fucked Isadora again. When he was finished, Collie took over and fucked her. Then Count Olaf used her mouth before returning to his Coach Genghis costume. After that, Steve used her pussy before passing her off to the Man with a Beard but No Hair. The Man With a Beard wanted to fuck her in his office, so he wrapped her in a towel—as she was still dressed in her pink, latex fuck-pig ensemble.

Someone had written “Best in Show” across her chest in grease pencil.

The Man With a Beard was sweating and grunting as he fucked her over the edge of his desk, one pigtail in each of his closed fists. He was relishing fucking her, but the fact of the matter was that she wasn’t quite as tight as she had been the night before.

A sudden idea occurred to the Man With a Beard.

He drove as deep as he could plunge himself and pressed the intercom button on his desk, making an announcement to the entire school—not slowing down even slightly, but now, holding down the button, he was only gripping her hair on one side, upsetting the balance of his thrusts, causing her head to nod up and down arrhythmically and off center, at a crazy angle.

Klaus Baudelaire—please-please cum, cum cum—you slut! Ahem. Come to the Principal’s Orifice—er, office. The Principal’s Office.

The Man With a Beard released the button and hilted his cock inside Isadora again. He held her by the hips as he backed her up from his desk and doubled her over, moving her under his desk with his cock still fully buried inside her.

“Let’s have a little chat with your boyfriend while I finish up inside you.”

“Elijah? Count Olaf’s henchman? Why are you asking about him?” Klaus couldn’t believe what he was hearing, “Violet, we’ve got a chance to get out of here. I talked to Mr. Poe, at the bank. He said that we could claim Kit as our guardian and transfer schools. We could take Sunny and get out of here!”

“Though not all of us,” Duncan sighed. Apparently there were no plans in the works to rescue him or his triplet sister.

“We’ll come back for you!” Klaus swore, “and I won’t leave without Isadora. If we get married, I can take her with me.”

Klaus produced a small, makeshift ring. Violet probably could have done better with her engineering skills, but she’d been away all night.

“I’m going to propose to Isadora and then all of us can leave this place. Go back to our regular lives.”

It was then that Billy appeared in the cafeteria.

“Violet!” Billy snapped his fingers loudly in the air, “tie your hair up. It’s time to suck my cock.”

When he snapped again, Billy had a dollar bill between his fingers.

He didn’t wait. Billy reached out impatiently and took Violet by the arm, leading her back toward the mop closet which had become a fairly well-known hookup spot now.

Klaus Baudelaire—please-please cum, cum cum—you slut! Ahem. Come to the Principal’s Orifice—er, office. The Principal’s Office.

“Damnit…” Klaus checked his watch impatiently.

He turned to give Duncan some vital instructions, but Duncan seemed to be reluctantly following Violet and Billy toward his closet.

“Duncan!”

The timing was awful, all around. Because just then, Elijah entered the cafeteria, with Carmelita under one arm. While he had his arm draped around her shoulders, both of her hands were inside his pants.

“ello Violet.” Elijah smirked, feeling the power he was wielding in that moment. Loving it.

“Come on. Let’s go.” Billy tugged her arm.

Isadora

Isadora had never had this much fun before. Was this what it was like to be popular? She’d gone from being fed from her pirate, then being fucked from her pirate, then from coach Olaf (she wasn’t ever sure who he was anymore), Steve then ended with the Principal with no beard.

She’d been so full of cum she was surprised that it wasn’t leaking out of her ears by now. Her perfectly made up face would’ve been ruined had the non gendered person who did her makeup for the play thingy hadn’t sprayed on that makeup that kept it permanent for most of the day.

“Cant let you look cheap like that boudelaire girl. She’s not one of us yet.” Someone said though she hadn’t really paid much attention to who.

Was she one of them?

She let out a loud moan of pleasure as the principal slammed into her.

“Klaus Baudelaire—please-please cum, cum cum—you slut! Ahem. Come to the Principal’s Orifice—er, office. The Principal’s Office.”

She whimpered as he continued to pound into her. “Uh huh, uh huuuh ohhh my gaaahhh…” she bit her lip. She was so close, so fucking to cumming.

While before all she craved was learning new words now she craved cum. She wanted it in any way she could get it.

“Let’s have a little chat with your boyfriend while I finish up inside you.”

“Y-yes m-Mr. Principal.”

~Violet~

“Elijah? Count Olaf’s henchman? Why are you asking about him?”

Violet stared at Klaus and frowned. No—-no that …that couldn’t have been right. Fear boiled at the pit of her stomach.

“No, he’s…he’s the captain of the…or was he a transfer…”

Oh god.. or had he tricked her altogether?

Him and his stupid pretty face and big cock that filled her tight puss—STOP IT VIOLET!

Her brother was telling her something important and she couldn’t get distracted…again. Clearly, they needed to get out of here and soon.

“Violet, we’ve got a chance to get out of here. I talked to Mr. Poe, at the bank. He said that we could claim Kit as our guardian and transfer schools. We could take Sunny and get out of here!”

“Yes, of course you’re right.” She nodded.

“Though not all of us,” At Duncan’s words she turned and shook her head.

“No we will all get out of here, together.” She smiled at him in that way that she used to.

“We’ll come back for you!” Klaus swore, “and I won’t leave without Isadora. If we get married, I can take her with me.”

As Klaus pulled out a ring, Violet lifted a brow at it and felt guilty. If she’d been around she could’ve helped him make a better one for Isadora.

“I’m going to propose to Isadora and then all of us can leave this place. Go back to our regular lives.”

“That’s so romantic!” She smiled at her brother and glanced at Duncan wondering if she’d messed things up with him so bad that he’d no longer thought of her that way.

Of course she had but if she took the initiative because Duncan appeared to be rather shy, that would help some. Besides, apparently Elijah was a bad guy. She couldn’t have a romance with a bad guy those never worked out well. Bad guys usually died at the end of books.

“Duncan, I wanted to apologize for my behavior I promise you my parents when they were alive raised me to be a proper young lady with manners and dignity. Maybe when we get out of here you can …get to know the real me…”

“Violet!” Billy snapped his fingers loudly in the air, “tie your hair up. It’s time to suck my cock.”

Like a light being turned on, Violet pulled her scrunchie from off her wrist and put her hair in a pony tail. “I have to go now, though I’ll see you guys later.” Though it was more like a yelp as she was being tugged by the arm by Billy.

She spotted Duncan starting to follow her and then saw Elijah walk in with Carmelita. Both men who she was drastically attracted to. Her eyes narrowed at the bitch in cotton Candy pink who was under Elijah’s arm.

That just made her want to suck Billy’s cock though. Show him that she had options. He wasn’t the only bad boy in school she could give head to —-what the fuck was wrong with her?

“ello Violet.”

“Elijah…”she murmured her voice cracking,”Carmelita…” her voice hardening. The red head grinned smugly at her and winked.

She could feel her heart shatter into tiny pieces. As soon as they arrived to the broom closet Violet wasted no time, anything to take her mind off of Elijah and Carmelita.

She pulled Billy’s cock out of his pants and wrapped her lips around his cock eagerly beginning to suck, her head beginning to bob trying to take as much of him down her throat as she could.

Fuck Elijah and his stupid hot British voice and how nice he made her feel. If anything, he was a distraction, she could go back to focusing on getting her siblings out of this hellhole.

Last edited:
The sound of discordant violin music heralded Klaus’ arrival to the Vice Principal’s office, on his way into the Principal’s office. The Man with a Beard but No Hair rocked back in his desk chair, pulling Isadora’s hips back into his lap, shoving the full length of his cock inside of her tight, wet pussy. It was hot and slightly swollen from overuse that morning, but both of those traits only made it more pleasurable for the Principal as he rotated her hips around in his lap.

“Come in!” the Principal called in reply to Klaus’ timid knock, rolling his chair forward to more securely tuck Isadora’s body under his desk.

His fingers were wrapped tightly around her outer thighs as Klaus entered with hatred behind his eyes. His fists were clenched shut while the principal’s thumbs dug into the cheeks of Isadora’s ass, making the firm globes jiggle in his lap with his cock deep inside of her. He rocked in his chair back and forth as Klaus approached.

“What do you want, old man?” Klaus was clearly full of hatred.

“Ah, Mr. Baudelaire—umph! Welcome. I wanted to—huh, huh, humph! I wanted to discuss your options with you. You’re not doing well here, obviously. Hungh-hanh-hah! Maybe you should consider dropping out. Ughh! Learn a—trade!”

The principal thrust a little too hard and his desk made a sudden metallic thud as though he’d kicked the side of it. He was rocking faster in his chair as he slid a brochure across the desk, leaning forward to change the angle of his cock inside her as he moved the brochure for Lucky Smells Lumber Mill across the desk, approximately between Isadora’s shoulder blades on the other side of the desk.

“Actually, I’m planning to ask my girlfriend to marry me. Then I can activate my trust fund and get out of here for good.”

“Oh! Ho-ho-ho-ohhhhh!” The Man With a Beard but No Hair leaned back in his chair, his whole body bouncing with laughter, “of course. Your girlfriend! Hah! Hah! Hah! How is that relationship going for you?”

“It would be going great if you weirdos would stop messing with her.”

“Maybe she likes being messed with. Maybe she likes weirdos, too.” The Principal slammed Isadora’s hips in his lap several times, hard enough that even Klaus could hear the slapping of her sweaty, latex-clad body bouncing in his lap. He quickly covered for the sound by releasing her body, clapping his hands sarcastically, “or maybe you figured out how to get out of this. Congratulations.”

“Yeah… yeah I did. And Kit Snicket is going to be here any minute!”

Again, a sound like the principal was kicking his desk.

“Kit Snicket is coming here?” suddenly the Principal was genuinely impressed—or perhaps frightened, in either case he was fucking Isadora harder, “who told you that?”

“Larry Your-Waiter.”

“Get out of here…” when Klaus didn’t act fast enough, the Principal slammed his hand on the desk as hard as he could, “now!”

“Oh—ho-oh-ly shit!” Billy was caught off guard by Violet’s enthusiasm in sucking his dick, he was forced to lean forward and brace his hand against the wall while his other hand occupied its customary spot on the back of Violet’s head, “that’s my good girl. Suck that big dick!”

Violet’s inner turmoil over Elijah was totally lost on Billy, who was really enjoying this change in her attitude. His fingers formed a ring around the base of her straight ponytail and pushed her face into his lap, hilting his cock in her tight throat. He used her hair like a handle on a plunger and he was trying to unclog his cock like a toilet.

The sound that came from Violet’s throat was also similar to the sound of a plunger unclogging a toilet. Billy hilted in her throat again as he thought of a new nickname for her.

“That’s my good little meat toilet.”

Outside of the closet, Duncan was standing against the wall, gripping the crotch of his uniform slacks aggressively. He was listening in on everything and somehow, it was turning him on. How she had claimed to be a proper lady just before diving to throat-stroke this scumbag’s dick. He wasn’t even VFD, just a bully with a dirty mind.

Duncan hated it. Hated every second of it. But he couldn’t understand why he liked it.

Back