A Passing Interest - Redux

Oh, don't mind me. Just getting into the spirit of the season with a new find. Scoundrel says the jingling is music to his ears. 😃 And yes, yes... I'll be creative and write something another day. View attachment 2294982View attachment 2294983
I like you writing, but with pic quality like this writing is not necessary. They are creative fro them self.
I like the pics very much! A creative way to get into the Christmas sprit! ;)

Oh, don't mind me. Just getting into the spirit of the season with a new find. Scoundrel says the jingling is music to his ears. 😃 And yes, yes... I'll be creative and write something another day. View attachment 2294982View attachment 2294983
Great pair (of pics - think I'm a pervert or something?)

I guess these are the pics that went AWOL from another thread so I'm very pleased to have caught them :love:

(@Indie come ring in the holiday. 😉)
"Jingle Juggs, Jingle Juggs, Jingle all the Day!
Oh What Fun it is to Ride Your Jingle Juggs, O'Lay!"
Merry Titsmas, HoHoHo (Yep I'm Santa!)

*add to cart*
molang-go.gif

Not to sound like a perv or anything, but.. umm... can I see when you try them out? 😳 Pretty please? I'll show you another on sale find... 😈

Back