A Chance Encounter (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

“No… don’t stop, Troy” she replied as he pulled her panties off and tossed them into the floor, her voice barely above a whisper as she tried to catch her breath. It had been months since she had been touched by a man, and he had made sure that she enjoyed it.

Watching as he removed the rest of his clothing, she bit her lip to keep from gasping when her eyes fell below his waist. He was already hard and ready for her, of course, after the time he had spent kissing and touching her, preparing her for this moment.

Danae’s arms went around his neck as he kissed her, at the same moment he pushed his hard length inside her wet tunnel. Her long, low moan was like air seeping from a tyre as she placed her heels in the bed and pushed up to meet him. Slowly, their bodies found a rhythm, their mouths still exploring one another.

Last edited:
Troy's hips began a slow steady rhythm as he moved his hands up and down her body, exploring her as his tongue continued to duel with hers. It was amazing how easily they picked up each others desires and settled into a comfortable pace, each of them moving together as if they had been doing this for years.

He moved his mouth down to her neck and began to leave tiny kisses and light bites on it as he began to thrust a little harder into her. He was surprised when she thrust up to meet him with equal vigor as soon as he did.

No matter what he did she responded. If he thrust harder, she pushed up to meet him. If he backed off and ground into her for a bit, she mashed her body against his. Slow or quick, Hard or gentle. She matched every move he made a heartbeat after he had made it.

He had never experienced anything like this before, but he loved it and was determined to show this wonderful woman just how much he did. Arching her back, he thrust into her deeper and harder than he had before, while leaning his head down and attacking her breasts.

As he moved his hips in and out of her in a slow withdrawal and then a quick deep thrusting motion, he began to lick and nibble on the flesh of her breasts and her nipples. It was amazing. The more he got of this woman, the more he wanted. Smiling he continued to thrust into her and suckle on her nipples.

Her hands moved from his shoulders to hold his head as his mouth moved to her breasts. She could feel his tongue and his teeth, the sensations moving through her body all the way down to between her legs, the tingling making her ache all the more.

Every thrust causing her to move in answer to the passion he was building in her, the rhythm of their bodies in perfect sync. It wasn’t long before she was wrapping her legs around his, her feet resting on the back on his knees, giving herself more leverage as her hips moved to meet his.

Her body had taken over, no thought to her actions, just her body doing what it would do as it was stroked and suckled, the fire kindled and now burning, the heat filling her veins.

Not once did she close her eyes. She wanted to see everything – his mouth filled with her nipple, the way his muscles moved in his back as he pushed deep inside her, and she wanted to see the desire in his eyes at that crucial moment.

Moaning, she arched her back, offering him more of her breast as he brought her closer and closer to that moment.

Looking up into her eyes he moved from one breast to the other, constantly truing to stimulate her as he nibbled and suckled on her nipples.

His hands were not idle either. One caressed her buttocks as he angled her body upwards so he could penetrate deeper into her, while the other moved up and down her side, lightly caressing her sending teasing shivers through her.

As he continued to drive hard into her, then back off a little, he could feel her getting close. It was good because he did not know how long he could contain himself. it had been so long since he had been with a woman, and then to find himself with one such as this.

His hands moved down and up to her hips and he grabbed her lightly but with strength, and tilted her still further up and shifted his body position. His head came off her nipple and positioned itself above hers and he looked down into her eyes as he sped up his thrusting and pounded into her as deep and as fast as he could.

He could no longer hold himself back and only hoped that he could bring her to the heights she deserved before he himself exploded inside of her.

"I am almost there my beautiful Danae. Cum with me and make this perfect," he told her leaning down and kissing her deeply.

With their eyes holding one another, the words he spoke sent the heat through her veins just as his mouth took control of hers. Her body met the increased thrusting of his hips and she clung to him, her moans caught in the kiss.

Her mind didn’t wander to what would happen to them after this, whether she would see him tomorrow or even next week. She couldn’t think at all. All she knew was the pleasure he was giving her, how he felt wrapped in her arms and inside of her, and his kiss was coaxing her to that edge right along with his movements between her legs.

Each thrust deep inside her only made her want more, made her ache more; her muscles massaging his hard cock, gripping as he pulled back. Then, it happened. Her legs pulled him into her and held tight to him as she fell over that edge, her body taking over her mind as her orgasm took over. She could feel her muscles squeezing him tightly as the warm liquid poured over his rigid length as Troy continued moving inside her.

Troy was holding on for dear life. He wanted so desperately to drive the woman below him to orgasm, to give her the pleasure she was giving him in so many ways.

He had closed his eyes to avoid looking at her. Not because he wanted to, but because he knew if he caught sight of her it was going to push him over the edge. Just the sight of her beauty was going to be enough to send him plunging into her and spilling his seed deep inside her.

Instead he kissed her deeply, trying every trick he knew to coax her to her own orgasm before he was unable to hold back any longer. Unfortunately he knew it was a loosing battle as he felt the familiar tingle in his balls build to an unbearable point.

Then she gasped and moaned below him, pulling him tightly to her as her muscles squeezed his shaft tightly and her juices coated him. His eyes flew open in both surprise and pleasure. He had done it. He had managed to...

Groaning in absolute pleasure he thrust in deeply and exploded mightily inside of her. There was no holding back now. Spurt after spurt of his juices erupted into her, filling her up and soon he collapsed on top of her exhausted, before he rolled to the side to avoid crushing her.

Reaching up he caressed her face and kissed her tenderly, before pulling her into his arms. "That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I hope you are not planning on leaving too soon, I was kind of hoping...well maybe discussing...Ahh dammit...Danae will you go out with me?" Troy asked blushing.

Resting in his arms, her head on his chest listening to his heart pounding, Danae smiled at his words. She knew he was sincere, and that was the only thing that kept her from popping her head up and teasing him ‘Where would we go dressed like this?’ . But, it was hard to contain the urge or the smile that didn’t want to go away.

“Don’t you think it’s a little too late to ask that question?” she said as her fingers moved across his chest teasing the bit of hair that beckoned her to play with it. Looking up at him, a glint in her eye, she continued, “After what just happened, do you really think I’m going anywhere else?”

How could he possibly know how she felt right now? Her body thoroughly satiated after what seemed like an entire weekend full of foreplay. No, it was more than that. It was more than just the satisfaction of a well body made love to. It was him. The way he smiled, the conversations they’d had, the way he held her hand as if she were precious and he was afraid to drop her. That was what it was all about. The way he made her feel outside of the bedroom.

She noticed he was watching her as these thoughts filtered through her mind, and she spoke to reassure him.

“Troy, I’d love to go out with you. You’ve made this entire weekend so special for me, and I hope that I’ve done the same for you.” That said, she moved to straddle his hips and leaned down to kiss him, her breasts pressed against the chest where her fingers had just played.

"Special!! Danae this has been the best weekend of my entire life, and I am not just saying that," Troy smiled up at her as his hands snaked around her waist and he kissed her back.

"I don't think, Actually no I am sure I have never met someone that I have been able to talk with, joke around with and just be with, who I have felt so comfortable around than you."

Trailing his hands up and down her back lightly, he moved them along her sides as well as he continued to kiss her.

"Of course this is going to muck up a lot of my plans you know," he teased her. "I hadn't really planned on falling in love just yet, but I can see all of that changing."

OOC: I'm back! Thank you for waiting!

Through the haze of her passion she heard his words as her lips kissed his neck “falling in love”. When it finally penetrated, she sat straight up. The only thing keeping her from falling off him in her haste was the way his hands were stroking her sides.

She had no words, her mouth worked as if she was speaking but nothing was coming out. Finally, she sputtered, “Troy. I… I… I don’t know what to say. I wasn’t looking for a declaration like that. It isn’t necessary, I promise. It won’t stop me from wanting to see you, but you don’t have to say things like that. Really.”

Danae meant it. She didn’t need him declaring love, or falling in love, any thing of the sort. Although the thought didn’t make her feel like running, or that she hated the idea. But he didn’t need to say things that he didn’t mean just to get her to go out with him again. She was enjoying what they had, and wasn’t looking for more… although she wasn’t opposed to it, either.

Her fingers continued to stroke his chest as she waited for him to say something.

Troy smiled up at her as he continued to stroke her lightly up and down her sides, then he lightly trailed his hands along her belly and then slowly began to circle her breasts and then finally her nipples, watching her face the entire time he did so.

As he started to lightly twist and caress her nipples between his fingers he chuckled a little. "So if I feel myself falling in love with you I should keep it to myself huh," he said with a little pout on his face.

Sitting up he began to nibble and lick at her breasts and nipples before pulling her head down and kissing her deeply. "Nope sorry Danae, can't do it. Your just going to have to get used to the idea that I am falling in love with you. Of course you could try to be less perfect but I kind of doubt you can," he chuckled.

He kissed her again and then with a little more passion as his hands began to move to caress her buttocks. "I know I don't have to say things like that, I want to though," he told her smiling.

She watched his face as his hands moved over her body. Her quick intake of breath as he teased her nipples sounded so loud in the silence of the room before he started talking.

Danae listened to his words with her heart pounding. At first, she worried about what he would say. By the time he was finished, she was almost worried about what he did say.

As his mouth possessed hers in a passionate kiss, she wrapped her arms around him with her fingers splayed through his hair. When he lifted his head and said those last words

"I know I don't have to say things like that, I want to though,"

Her heart soared. She couldn’t explain the feeling because she hadn’t expected those words from him, she hadn’t expected to feel this way about them, either. Looking in his eyes she whispered, “I think I can get used to hearing things like that, you know?” before pulling him down to kiss again.

What she hadn’t said was that she thought she might be feeling the same way.

Amazingly he felt himself stirring once more. God the things this woman could do to him with just a kiss. He continued to kiss her then moved from her mouth to her neck and shoulders, kissing and nibbling on them lightly with his lips.

His hands that had been busy teasing her hair and back, gently moved down to her hips and lifted her up. His erection that had been straining against her was freed and stood up proud and he carefully maneuvered her so that his head was once again at the entrance to her sweet tunnel.

Kissing his way back up to her ear he nibbled on it for a second before whispering in it. "I love you my sweet Danae and I don't think I want to let you go home again. Just look what you do to me."

With that he slowly lowered her down upon his shaft, easing his length into her until she was sitting upon his lap with him buried fully inside of her. He growled in pleasure and gave a small thrust and then twisted his hips in a circle. "You are just so hot my dear. I want to stay like this forever and forget about the outside world."

Finding her lips again he began to kiss her passionately as his hips began a slow rocking motion.

She smiled as he had started maneuvering her body to position it above him. She had felt it growing hard beneath her as they had kissed and wondered at how he seemed to want her repeatedly. Not that she would ever complain, but they both had to work tomorrow.

Danae heard him whisper in her ear and she gasped, he was apparently thinking the same thing. Home meant having to leave him, and she didn’t think she was ready for that. Not yet.

That thought was soon lost as he entered her. She could feel him easing into her as she sank down onto his shaft. She could feel how she wrapped around him and it cause her to sigh just as his mouth found hers again.

Not to be outdone with the teasing, she leaned back placing her hands on the bed, her hair falling down her back. Two could play that game of teasing and pleasing, until they both forgot themselves and gave in to the pleasure that they needed so badly.

There was no way that Danae could walk away from him after this weekend without regretting it. Already she was feeling things that she hadn’t thought possible after only knowing him a short time. The one thing she did know was that, when he said he loved her, she believed him with all of her heart, and was starting to believe she might love him, too.

It just wasn’t time to tell him. Not with words, anyway.

Troy watched as she arched her back and placed her hands on the bed. This allowed him to see her whole front in all it's glory, while it did amazing things to his cock that was buried inside of her.

Her breasts were now thrust out and pointing towards him, and he could not help himself. He felt his hands move of their own accord, gliding up from her hips, over her stomach to attach themselves to her twin globes of firm flesh and begin to massage them.

He started off slowly, using his whole hands to completely encircle them and move them around, before he started to employ just his fingers to massage her whole breasts. gently he caressed them, moving in ever smaller circles until he was circling her nipples. Finally he began pinch and tease them, as he lightly pulled them away from her body and twirled them between his fingers.

At the same time he had felt her pussy clench around his invading member as it was stretched in new and interesting ways. Because of her arched back he was no longer thrusting up but on an angle and it made him feel new parts of his anatomy he had never felt before. It also stretched him out and put a strain on his muscles in his penis giving it a slight feeling of pain, but at the same time it was enjoyable.

He continued to thrust up into her and twist his hips, loving the expressions appearing on her face. He was getting as much pleasure from making them appear as he was from the acts they were doing.

The way he played with her nipples was so stimulating that she started to grind her hips as she rode his hard shaft. The more he pulled and rolled them between his adept fingers, the faster she moved until she leaned forward her hands on the bed next to his head. If he didn’t have a handful of each breast, they’d be swinging tantalizingly near his mouth.

She tried to keep looking in his eyes as passion built inside her, but it felt incredible and she closed her eyes to simply enjoy the feelings he was bringing to her… again. How many time tonight had they done this? She’d lost count. She really didn’t care. As long as he didn’t stop everything would be all right.

“You feel so good inside me, Troy. I love how you thrust up into me at the same moment I’m grinding my warm, wet pussy on you” Danae didn’t stop to think about the naughtiness of her words, or if they would shock him. It just felt right to say this to him, at this moment, in the heat of passion… whatever it took to keep him thrusting into her as her muscles gripped his rigid cock and her orgasm raced through her body. Over and over she felt her release pouring over him, it left her shuddering on top of him, panting and mindless of everything but his body beneath her.

Troy felt Danae's orgasm through his cock as it gripped him and shuddered around him. her juices flowed around it and squirted out onto his groin and stomach and he smiled up at this beautiful woman as she continued to grind her body down on him. It was not just her that thought he felt good inside of her.

"I love being inside you Danae. It is like I belong there and I will do everything I can to bring you pleasure," he groaned out as he took hold of her hips and began to thrust up into her harder. Now that she had achieved her orgasm he was going to strive to give her another one as he drove for his own.

Now that his hands were no longer on her breasts, they moved closer to his mouth each time he thrust hard into her and he could not resist. Moving his head up he suckled first one, then the other into his mouth, licking the round morsel and nibbling on it with his lips. He swapped constantly between the two, using his tongue and lips to excite them, sometimes just licking and others sucking them into his mouth. Once or twice he even nibbled on them very lightly with his teeth.

He continued to thrust hard up into her, pulling her down onto him as he thrust up, but he soon realized he didn't have to. She was matching his rhythm easily and soon he had to let her breasts fall from his mouth as he cried out in joy and unleashed himself inside of her. He came hard, blasting his semen far inside of her and sending pulses of it flowing to coat her tunnel. Finally he stopped and pulled her down on top of him and kissed her deeply.

"Oh God woman, how I have been waiting for someone like you," he panted out as he wrapped her up in his arms.

She lay with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her, both of the spent and satisfied. She could feel the pounding of her heartbeat against her cheek as her breathing began to slow down. Eventually, she had enough time to think clearly and she contemplated what she was going to do…should she just stay the night, or should she go home? Either way, she had work in the morning, and so did Troy.

Danae had heard his words but didn’t think too much of them, there were always things said in the heat of passion that really didn’t mean anything, and she wasn’t about to spend time trying to figure them out. Though, he did say something about love earlier… that made her pause briefly before she shook it from her mind, and looking up at his face just inches from hers, she blurted out, “I’m thirsty.”

Of course, she didn’t make any move to leave his arms to get something. She kind of liked how they were wrapped around her in a way that seemed protective, yet also seemed to not want her to be anywhere else. Not in a creepy way, either. Troy had something about him that had her completely intrigued and content to stay right where she was. If only she wasn’t thirsty.

Troy chuckled as she announced her need for a drink. Truth be known so did he, but he did not want to move. He just wanted to stay like this for as long as he could, but he knew that was impossible. Both Danae and he had work in the morning and she probably wanted to go home tonight no matter how much he wished she wanted to stay. Besides it would not look good for her to go to work in the same clothes two days in a row.

Still he didn't move and cuddled her a little tighter until with a sigh he let her go and gently moved her until she was laying beside him. "What would you like? I have cold water in the fridge or I can make us something hot." He began to get up but made no move to put anything on, after all what was the point. It was a warm night and she had already seen him naked.

"Can you stay a little longer? I would really like that, but I realize you will have to leave soon although I would love you to stay." He smiled "I think if you did we might have to both call in sick tomorrow. I don't know how much sleep we will actually get," he confessed.

Danae giggled at his confession and grinned up at him. She knew he was right, she had been thinking the same thing. Right now her body was totally spent and satiated, but she knew that, if she stayed and remained close to him like this, she would not refuse him if things turned that way again.

“I can stay just a little bit longer. It has been amazing but, as you say, neither one of us will get any sleep. That wouldn’t look good tomorrow.” She sat up and crossed her legs on the bed. “Why don’t we get a drink of water and talk about it, okay?” Moving to the side of the bed where Troy was standing, Danae slung her feet to the floor and stood up. When she did, she found that she was just inches from him and that if she reached out she could be right back in his arms.

Instead, she bent over and grabbed a shirt off the floor to put on. If it were her house, she’d have no problem parading down to the kitchen nude! But, just in case, she wanted to be covered while here, it just made her feel more comfortable. When she was finished she looked back up at Troy and smiled.

“I’m really thirsty,” she grinned and started to walk around him.

Troy nodded at her words and then watched her dress. For some reason the sight of her in a simple shirt was even more erotic than her being totally naked and he found himself becoming erect again. Blushing he quickly found his pair of boxers and tugged them on and followed her down to the kitchen.

Of course following her did nothing to alleviate his situation. The shirt barely covered her beautiful ass, and as she walked it kept peeking out at him. He groaned a little and tried to look elsewhere, but like a moth to a flame his eyes kept being drawn back to the sight and soon his boxers were uncomfortably tight.

Once in the kitchen he grabbed two tall glasses and filled them full of cold water from the fridge. He was tempted to spill his on his groin to cure his situation, but settled by putting the island bench between him and Danae to hide his condition.

"So Danae," he began, "I know you can't stay however much we both want you too. Well I hope you want to," he grinned sheepishly, "But I am hoping you would like to do this again sometime. Maybe soon?"

Totally oblivious to Troy’s thoughts or his current state of arousal, Danae leaned against the island and drank the cold water as he spoke to her. Nodding her head as she mentally went through the week ahead, she frowned just about the time he stopped talking. Things were quiet and uncomfortable for a few moments before she told him what she was thinking.

“I know that my week will keep me pretty busy during the day, and I’m tired by the time I get home,” she started as she looked at him. She didn’t want to disappoint him, but she was disappointed herself. She had tried hard to have a good reputation at work, to be dependable and move up in the ranks, especially since her break up. It had kept her busy and kept her from dwelling on things… but, now, she realized that it had cut her off from socializing. Until she had met Troy, though, it hadn’t mattered.

“However,” she smiled at him, her eyes on his, “Friday night I’d love to cook dinner for you. Are you available?” Her small hand reached across the island and rested on his big, strong hand, absentmindedly drawing little circles on the top as she waited for his reply.

Troy smiled widely. He was disappointed that he would have to wait so long, but delighted that she wanted to see him again. "I know how hard it is to work all day and then try to socialize," he told her, "So don't worry about that. Friday night sounds lovely though. I will definitely be available."

Heck even if he did have plans he was going to cancel them. Nothing short of the end of the world was going to stop him from attending this dinner. He captured her hand in his and brought it up to his mouth and gave it a delicate kiss before placing it back on the bench. He didn't let it go however, keeping it in a light embrace.

"However if you are cooking, I insist on bringing the wine. When you decide what's on the menu let me know so I can decide if it should be a red or white," he grinned.

Danae closed to door and started her car after a long day at the office. It was only Tuesday and she was already looking forward to the weekend.

She hated leaving Troy the other night, he looked so handsome and sweet standing in the doorway and kissing her one last time before she walked down the sidewalk. It was a little lonely walking into her own place and preparing for work the next day, but she tried to focus and not let her mind wander back to what it felt like to be in his arms.

Walking into the house, she decided to change her clothes and give him a call. With her feet hanging over the edge of the couch, she relaxed and dialed him number and let it ring.

One. Two. Three. She started to get anxious.

Troy had watched her go with a heavy heart. He had wanted her to stay, but knew why she had to go. He did not have to like it however.

For the next couple of days he worked in a sort of daze thinking about her and dreaming of the weekend. Then as usual work got busy and he lost himself in the grind of the hard labor. By Tuesday night he was his usual exhausted self so when he got home he grabbed a quick bite and then decided to have a shower. He took his time, shaving and making sure he was ready for work tomorrow, so all he would have to do was get up, apply some deodorant and go.

He was just finishing when he heard the phone. Still only dressed in a towel he rushed to his room to answer it. Wondering who it was at this hour he got to it on the fourth ring and picked it up.

"Hello, this is Troy."

Last edited:
She was just getting ready to hang up when she heard him pick up. It took her breath away and she sat there with the phone pressed against her ear but her mind racing back to the hours spent talking with him, laughing, loving.

"Is anyone there?" She heard him ask and snapped back from her reverie.

"It's me. Danae." Her voice starting at a whisper then getting stronger. "I wanted to call and let you know what I had planned on making for dinner so you could choose the wine."

Mentally she was kicking herself for almost blurting out something like "I miss you". Rolling her eyes at her thoughts - that's all she needed. To come across as some sort of lovesick ninny. Sure way to scare him off.

Troy still hadn't said a word, so she quickly continued so there wouldn't be an uncomfortable dead air between them.

"I was thinking grilled chicken would be nice, nothing too heavy. Maybe we can watch a movie or something after?" Danae let the question hang in the air as a different set of thoughts filled her mind.

Did he even still want to come over for dinner? Had he forgotten her already?

Back